Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 69

Page 1
Page   of 69
Page 3 Page 69

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Okkayyy...

first up, good job, Sabii! Loved it...Big smile Write moreeeee Star

_

Now...coming to something I really don't want to do but unfortunately I have to Ouch

As is mentioned loud and clear in the guidelines and rules, whatever you post here has to be about Abhi's past...it CANNOT be ignored in any way.

So, Jibreen, I'm sorry to say that despite your poem being a really sweet one, I shall have to disqualify that entry. Sorry sweetie, but it's not going at all with the theme.

I understand this is the worst thing I can possibly do and discourage you at your  first ever attempt at writing in a Challenge, but I told you before to read the guidelines and rules properly and then post.

I'm really sorry for having to do this, but as we said before, we're going to be strict about sticking to the theme this time.

Which is why, your poem is disqualified from the Challenge. We're not asking you to delete it though. Thanks for trying, and we hope to see another entry from you...something which will go with the theme of course.

Sorry once again.

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 22 February 2011 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverwow123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
^Thanks Khush. :)
Your one sentence comment meant the world to me. :P

Well now the challenge has officially started..
So HURRY UP and WRITE!!
(& yes, I am yelling at everyone.. how else am I meant to put the message across?)

Jibreen, I read your poem on the Fiction Thread.. again, beautiful poem, but if only it had been Abhi to Nikki? Maybe keep that in mind for the next time you write.. because you are submitting something here. I will be standing here, waiting for your next writing piece. :D

<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannorichasharma0991AbhiNikiLuverwow123

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Sabii, that was beautiful... but i got nothing.

Explain please? Is he singing to Nikki?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Jibreen, that was beautiful :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

And everyone else who wished me a happy half-birthday,
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! <3
Right now, you have no idea how much it means to me!
I have yet to comment and thank everyone individually, but for the time being, please know that I reallyyyy appreciate it... Please keep praying.. I believe that miracles may happen!

Sheena <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannorichasharma0991piya-jiyajshawow123

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Thanks honey, but babe. He wasn't singing.

Nikki was reading what he wrote to her.. and then she leaves, and he continues writing the poem.. and then she comes back, and he finishes the poem.. which she ends up reading. :)

PS. I know this nothing to do with the WC.. but you still owe me a comment for the Valentine's Day SS.. however, do not comment now, comment once I've posted the final part. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannojshawow123

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Sabii...........

O.
So why is he saying he cant be hers?

And dude, youve been working on that and WLC for agesssss (supposedly).
Howm I supposed to know when you post FUR REAL?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannopiya-jiyajshawow123Khushboo_AN

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Because I send out PMs.

Oh, and it's his wife's heart.. she killed herself so he could have her heart.
That's Abhi's secret & past.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannoAbhiNikiLuverwow123jsha

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

Because I send out PMs.

Oh, and it's his wife's heart.. she killed herself so he could have her heart.
That's Abhi's secret & past.

Sabii Embarrassed
Poem was so beautifully written that it shows pain n love simultaneously. Actually i didn't understand the some of words of ur poem regarding Abhi's past.
Even i am going to ask the same question to you that Sheena put up? Thnx for explaining us, we r such dumb ppl.

Oh So you have poem writing talent as well. Gr8 yaar u guys r so talented that i always tried to figure out in myself will i ever be as good as ou all.  

Best of luck to all the participitant. If i get any brilliant idea than i also try my hand in this writing challenge but it hards to think about other than LDUL this time. My first ff is still hoverign on me.LOLLOL

piya-jiyajsha

27dhanno

Groupbie

27dhanno

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@Sabii...yeah well I wrote only that much coz even though I really liked the poem, I didn't understand it hehe *blush moment* Well thanks for explaining to Sheenu...I understooddddd!!! *big grin* 

@Sheenu...FINALLY you're talking...you always manage to get me so worried, you evil girl! Yeah well hehe thanks for asking Sabzie that question, for from what I observed, three of us liked it but didn't get a thing hehehehe...achha waisse why're you giving the poor girl lectures? Now can you count up exactly how many FFs you have pending? *sticks out tongue*

Will be waiting for your comments! Hug

~Khush (from hijacked account LOL )

Edited by 27dhanno - 23 February 2011 at 1:31am

piya-jiyajsha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top