Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 10)

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

wow honey lovely start of ff
i liked the name CATCH ME IF U CAN
nikki seams to be serious in life not naughty n  always ready to play prank on other but in this ff i think she is different from all other ff i have read till now that my thinking Big smile
lovely storry Big smileClapClap
ClapClapcontinue soon
I am really sorry....I did read ur comment and apologize for not commenting!!
Thank u so much dear....I can't take credit for the title coz its a movie titleLOLLOL....but it just sprang into my mind....actually this is the first FF where the whole idea originated because of the title!!LOL

You are right....Nikki is a lil serious in this FF....hopefully has more substance and does not come across as a pushover.

Am so glad that u r enjoying this story....I am trying to make it different....hopefully I'll be successful!!

N once again....I apologize for not replying earlier......but to tell u....ur comment is precious to me!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

Honey , main to tumhara naam credits main dekh ke he mar gayi , then i read the ff.... didnt like the role reversal ... or shd i say all character change .... but by the end of it ... main dobaara mar gayi ...... he he he totally hooked................. do pm me !!

I was reading ur love wager .. since 2 days .............. but what a pleasant surpriseI got today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitziiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......nice to see ur comment!!

Well to be honest...its not a role reversal....just a little bit of stronger characterization.....on Nikki's side. Abhi is as is.....keep reading!!Wink I just wanted to clear up a few things so the different beginning....I honestly don't like to change the characters for some insane reasonLOL......guess will try that some time too!!

Am glad that u r hooked.....will keep Pming u n wwaiting to hear from u!!

Love wager...how sweet.....have always meant to ask u.....which is ur fav FF out of the ones I have written?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anjshaKhushboo_AN

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you started an FF and didn't even tell me about it! :O

*EDIT*

Look at me...*sigh* Addicted as usual Ouch

Coz Honu, when you write, I CANNOT resist myself from taking a peek and eventually getting drawn in it till I read the entire damned thing...now it's YOUR fault if I can't sleep tonight! Angry

First up, throwing a stone at a Merc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked That is UNFORGIVABLE...you DONOT throw stones at gorgeous cars like that!!! Angry Angry Angry What if it got a scratch???!!! Ouch Honeyyyy you should have more sense! Angry No more throwing stones at expensive and alluringly beautiful cars like that, you hear me? I don't give a damn who is sitting inside...it may be Jiah for all I care BUT...absolutely NO abusing the car!!! Shocked

Okay...so I'm done yelling Embarrassed

Now, back to the update. Big smile

This reminds me of Ivy's The Rishta Series. Armaan trying to fix Nikki up with Abhi LOL

And this twist is cooooolll!!! Star Nikki has a crush on Abhi and that's why she hates him hahahaaa she's awesome!!! Big smile

And ****...Abhi has a MERC???? Shocked Uh oh. He better buy a Nano...coz if she keeps throwing stones like that...*bites nails* Poor car...Ouch

Hihihihiiii *giggle*giggle*giggle* The car smells of him Blushing...ooohhhh Silly hihihiiiiiii...Sheenu where are you...take me to the doc you go to for giggle-itis...I'm giggling againnnnnnn *giggle*

Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug

Tell me he's in that UBS I asked you to make him wear Wink...pleaseeeeee *bats eyelashes*

Try not to update before 16th March...so that I don't come and check...LOL then I'll return on 4th Arpil and read all that you write Big smile

You're the BEST Hug
U r the SWEETEST EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ok will try not to update it fast....so u can read araam se...but Mitzi ko tum samjhanaLOL

OOOOOOOOOO khush.....mera bhi dil toota when I made her throw a stone at the MERC!!! Abhi dekhti jao aage aage kya hoga.....u will get everything and more!!this one is intended to be my M& B style FF!! Just experimentingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anjshaKhushboo_AN

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Honey .. catch me if you can ........ ?? kaun kisko catch karne wala hai  ?
Abhimanyu Modi will be a good 'catch' no doubt heheheh

which one is my fav ... hummm
I love covenant of love and have read it many times , 
love wager is also great i simply love the part where Nikki sees Sids eyes and it reminds him of Abhi and the whole characterization of naughty Sid.
If I can complaint ... Nikki is a bit rondu in these too ff's ... dsnt fight back .... so I love Nikki in the love thing ....
So I love them all .....
And this new one too , I already love it , Abhi is a bit diffrent here isnt he ... rich businessman ... cant be bothered about the thousands of girls roaming around him all the time .... and poor Nikki ... hehehheeh I love poor Nikki who has a crush on him !!!!!!!!!!
 And dont listen to Khus... just come back and update as I will now prowl this place like Abhi prowled the hospital , for any signs of emerging ff's and one shots (sorry dont like poems at all )!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mitzification - 03 March 2011 at 2:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshawow123Amy_anKhushboo_ANhapinezz13

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Honey

I love all ur ff in this sequence........................
Convenant of love
Love me Tender
Love Wager
The Love thing (Which is uncompleted)

This new one CMIYC is just started but i really like how you change the story plot here totally. So I'll decide on it after reading it more as Abhi entry is still on hold....................................

Love
Shale

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_anjshahapinezz13Khushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Honuuu you're mad! LOL

And I agree with you...with AN, it would be tragic to change the characters...subtle changes are acceptable, but when it becomes drastic I for one find it hard to relate to my fav characters...

But I'm glad to hear that you felt bad too when she threw that stone...*ouch*

Yeahhhh I knew it!!! You won't update fast yayyyyy I lub you sooo much!

And even though you didn't ask me, and I think you know the answer already coz I've told you a gazillion and one times already...that my fav, ever fav AN FF happens to be COL Embarrassed I still read it sometimes...I lost count, how sad Unhappy I was intending to celebrate on my 100th read Big smile

Anyway, SUPER excited to know that this is your idea of an M&B FF...hihihi...its gonna be one heck of a ride!!!

I wanna see what this new Nikki does! Big smile

Hug

PS- Did I mention I LOVEEEEEDDDDD Love Wager? Embarrassed It kinda stands right next to COL in my listings of most fav FFs in the whole wide world...BBH was there too till it was posted, but *sigh*

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 03 March 2011 at 11:31am

mitzificationjshahapinezz13

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Honey, you're bakkkkkkk n that too with a bang....Smile Clap
res

jshahapinezz13Khushboo_AN

richasharma0991 Goldie
richasharma0991
richasharma0991

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey honey thats was  just such a differant start loved it .
so god that ur ff is again there.

jshahapinezz13Khushboo_AN

Go to top