Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

@red see, so you got my point. And you know what, this is something that annoys me a lot. I don't like being helpless but then there's nothing you can do. You love them way too much that nothing else seems to hold importance.

@purple πŸ˜ƒ lol

@green Sigh! Very True but this fact is indeed hard to digest. Dil kehta hai Mere Abhi-Nikki ayenge. *Rakhi's tone (from Karan-Arjun)* πŸ˜†

@brown lol, kabhi nahi ho sakta. Jo qualities muje chaiye wo kabhi ek insaan me nahi ,milenge mujhe.πŸ˜† Plus ye sab sadistic baatein sunke muje darr lag raha h, what if meri story ki b trajic ending hui to. πŸ€” Ahem! Ignore that, the fact is I'd have to work really hard to find someone who can tolerate and accept me for what I'm.😳 I know I'm not perfect and I can't change who I'm. You getting what I'm trying to say?

@bold Excuse me, who said I was sorry? πŸ˜›

@bold...I know exactly what that feels like. Trust me. πŸ˜³ And it ain't the best feeling in the world πŸ₯± 'Cause sometimes, the extent to which you can go to see that person happy and the kind of things you're willing to overlook or forgive does tend to scare you. 

@underlined...I'll give you a solution to that: let go of that thought. Simple as that. The moment you give up that fixed idea of your Prince Charming, you'll find someone to love with all their imperfections and if you're lucky, they'll love you back with all of your flaws as well.
Also, the best relationships are the ones you didn't see coming or didn't plan, ya know...there's a lot more fun in something when you didn't predict it or ask for it to happen but when it does, you find that you really couldn't have hoped for something better. Perfect people don't exist. If you're looking for one, you'll have to give up all hope, I'm sorry to say :P
You'll find that someone. And if you're in love with Abhi, I'll say that there're 9/10 chances you'll get someone who isn't like him πŸ˜† And that's the fun of it. You think you're in love with Abhi and maybe you are, but then this completely different person comes along and sweeps you off your feet without your even realising it πŸ˜† And when you do understand it, it's a hell lot of fun. Let go of those fixed ideas jana...warna zindagi bhar dhoonte hi reh jaogi πŸ˜‰
You can decide what kind of personality traits you like in people, but you have absolutely no control over who you end up falling for πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Itna socho mat...enjoy kariyo...go with your instincts...koi na koi pagal toh mil hi jaega! πŸ˜‰
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pri please update if you can !
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

@bold...I know exactly what that feels like. Trust me. πŸ˜³ And it ain't the best feeling in the world πŸ₯± 'Cause sometimes, the extent to which you can go to see that person happy and the kind of things you're willing to overlook or forgive does tend to scare you. 

@underlined...I'll give you a solution to that: let go of that thought. Simple as that. The moment you give up that fixed idea of your Prince Charming, you'll find someone to love with all their imperfections and if you're lucky, they'll love you back with all of your flaws as well.
Also, the best relationships are the ones you didn't see coming or didn't plan, ya know...there's a lot more fun in something when you didn't predict it or ask for it to happen but when it does, you find that you really couldn't have hoped for something better. Perfect people don't exist. If you're looking for one, you'll have to give up all hope, I'm sorry to say :P
You'll find that someone. And if you're in love with Abhi, I'll say that there're 9/10 chances you'll get someone who isn't like him πŸ˜† And that's the fun of it. You think you're in love with Abhi and maybe you are, but then this completely different person comes along and sweeps you off your feet without your even realising it πŸ˜† And when you do understand it, it's a hell lot of fun. Let go of those fixed ideas jana...warna zindagi bhar dhoonte hi reh jaogi πŸ˜‰
You can decide what kind of personality traits you like in people, but you have absolutely no control over who you end up falling for πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Itna socho mat...enjoy kariyo...go with your instincts...koi na koi pagal toh mil hi jaega! πŸ˜‰

@red Exactly my point.

@underlined Why did you have to mention that?😑 *sigh* I already know that.

@italics well I've lots of things to say about that but then this thread would definitely get finished with our never ending discussion.πŸ˜†

pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khush ,

Sometimes there's a different kind of pleasure in the pain you experience. It hurts you, breaks you, tears you apart, but somewhere somehow it still gives you the strength to go on...A grave satisfaction as you know your heart's broken, perhaps beyond repair, but you still feel, still love with all the broken pieces, with everything you have. And you know you're not finished. Because somehow you get the strength from the pain itself.
And that's life.

I loved these lines that you wrote, this is exactly what I think pain does to me . You really think deep for your age (I remember reading on some thread that you are underage πŸ˜‰) . Very Impressive , I must say.
 Thank you so much for all these wonderful words . This one's specially for you , all the way from Bangalore  πŸ€—

Nehu , thank you so much sweetie .
And for the other things you mentioned , as "Mata Khush" says , just go with your instincts . I will try my best to give you a FF with a practical ending , if not very happy happy.
mitzification thumbnail
Dear Pra , please start ur ff soon and dear thers a lot of fun in AN's sepration , pining and crying but no fun without a happy ending so  give all heartbreak pinning etc... and the fun moments too ... but a happy ending ... ok not too happy with marraige and Nikki being pregnant ehhehe hate those kinda stories
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

@red Exactly my point.

@underlined Why did you have to mention that?😑 *sigh* I already know that.

@italics well I've lots of things to say about that but then this thread would definitely get finished with our never ending discussion.πŸ˜†

@bold...Honey mentioned that to me some time ago...and I've seen how right she was πŸ˜† You always get what you really really want from the heart, yes, but they don't always come in the packages you expect them to πŸ˜‰

@blue...haan ji zaroor let's continue this in the AN FC πŸ˜ƒ Waisse bhi woh jagah toh khaali hi padha hai, koi toh jaata nahi wahan πŸ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: pra19

Khush ,

Sometimes there's a different kind of pleasure in the pain you experience. It hurts you, breaks you, tears you apart, but somewhere somehow it still gives you the strength to go on...A grave satisfaction as you know your heart's broken, perhaps beyond repair, but you still feel, still love with all the broken pieces, with everything you have. And you know you're not finished. Because somehow you get the strength from the pain itself.
And that's life.

I loved these lines that you wrote, this is exactly what I think pain does to me . You really think deep for your age (I remember reading on some thread that you are underage πŸ˜‰) . Very Impressive , I must say.
 Thank you so much for all these wonderful words . This one's specially for you , all the way from Bangalore  πŸ€—

Nehu , thank you so much sweetie .
And for the other things you mentioned , as "Mata Khush" says , just go with your instincts . I will try my best to give you a FF with a practical ending , if not very happy happy.

@bold...aah, thank you thank you *takes a bow*
Yeah well that particular brand of pain that charms both you and me so much...it offers a kind of release, I don't know what it is...there's something in it that burns a hole through you - and the hurt you feel in there, despite tearing you apart, makes you feel a lot more and thus by default makes you feel more alive. Do I make sense here? πŸ€” LOL

@underlined...and this one's returning specially for you, all the way from Calcutta πŸ€—

@italics...🀣
pra19 thumbnail
Mitzi ,

Will definitely try to start the new thread over the weekend  . Though I really hope I live up to all your expectations (keeping fingers crossed) .

Khush ,
Oh yes , you make all sense  . Heartfelt pain can sometimes be much more beautiful than  happiness . That's why probably I am never able to cry tears of joy 😊 
pra19 thumbnail
Mitzi and all,

Have started the second thread , link will be put on AN fiction thread 3 . IF is not allowing me to post a link without having 25 posts. So this is a jugaadu 26th  post.
mitzification thumbnail
Pra I think I have read your ff about ten times now ... its soo deep that I can come and read any part and seriously enjoy myself brilliant stuff !!!!!!!!