Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Khushhhhhhhhhh.....i was thinking about the challenge and then happened to come across this page and was like....i wanna enter it....and just started writing and this came to me....so i didn't know I was entering the challenge till i posted this!!πŸ˜†

Since i have.....can't wait to hear what u think!!

Oh I will tell you what I feel πŸ˜ƒ

But you know what I want to see, right? πŸ˜‰ Am I getting it here or in TLT? 😳

I love you and your FF...and you were entering it whether you wanted to or not anyway, coz I'd have pestered you crazy to write after my exams πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I'm really curious to know what's all the buzz about Nikki being sadu and all...but I won't touch that part of yours till my exams are over! I don't wanna get addicted! πŸ˜›

PS - Waisse Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...change ths stuff in your siggie dabba. Tinypic is being most unhelpful and your dabba looks awful  where's that animated shirtless siggie Sayru gifted you a year ago? 😳 OMG a year ago 😲 and its still in your sig box πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that's why you're you πŸ˜† so go and CHANGE that dabba...πŸ˜‰ and your avi too...

PPS - Who was I kidding...of course I went to read that part! πŸ˜† Couldn't resist...after all its you! πŸ˜ƒ And damn, I'm addicted  You're evil 😑 πŸ€— Comment edited on page 8! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: 27dhanno

GODDIE!!! Yep it is!! N me loves it tooπŸ˜›...n I have one  of yours too! So STOP cursing!! πŸ˜› 

~*Law*

*curses some more* Tongue

And I'll call you up later and tell you EXACTLY what words I used πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yeah I see that one...and excuse me, I was the one who put it there! 😲 Or was it the other one πŸ€” Meh, whatever. Point is that I made that account you're using right now...so HAH! Tongue But what's the relevance of this in this discussion? πŸ˜• 

LOL basically I'm sleepy...Madhushudon doing gojgoj in my head  Did another translation and went bonkers πŸ˜†

And did you know that the crows eat your head up with their non-stop calling at just 2:30 am? This isn't dawn yet, right? πŸ€” Aren't they supposed to be irritating the hell out of us at sunrise?
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: muni-loveAN

wow honey lovely start of ff
i liked the name CATCH ME IF U CAN
nikki seams to be serious in life not naughty n  always ready to play prank on other but in this ff i think she is different from all other ff i have read till now that my thinking πŸ˜ƒ
lovely storry πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘continue soon

I am really sorry....I did read ur comment and apologize for not commenting!!
Thank u so much dear....I can't take credit for the title coz its a movie titleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....but it just sprang into my mind....actually this is the first FF where the whole idea originated because of the title!!πŸ˜†

You are right....Nikki is a lil serious in this FF....hopefully has more substance and does not come across as a pushover.

Am so glad that u r enjoying this story....I am trying to make it different....hopefully I'll be successful!!

N once again....I apologize for not replying earlier......but to tell u....ur comment is precious to me!!
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

Honey , main to tumhara naam credits main dekh ke he mar gayi , then i read the ff.... didnt like the role reversal ... or shd i say all character change .... but by the end of it ... main dobaara mar gayi ...... he he he totally hooked................. do pm me !!

I was reading ur love wager .. since 2 days .............. but what a pleasant surpriseI got today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitziiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......nice to see ur comment!!

Well to be honest...its not a role reversal....just a little bit of stronger characterization.....on Nikki's side. Abhi is as is.....keep reading!!πŸ˜‰ I just wanted to clear up a few things so the different beginning....I honestly don't like to change the characters for some insane reasonπŸ˜†......guess will try that some time too!!

Am glad that u r hooked.....will keep Pming u n wwaiting to hear from u!!

Love wager...how sweet.....have always meant to ask u.....which is ur fav FF out of the ones I have written?
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you started an FF and didn't even tell me about it! :O

*EDIT*

Look at me...*sigh* Addicted as usual

Coz Honu, when you write, I CANNOT resist myself from taking a peek and eventually getting drawn in it till I read the entire damned thing...now it's YOUR fault if I can't sleep tonight! 😑

First up, throwing a stone at a Merc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² That is UNFORGIVABLE...you DONOT throw stones at gorgeous cars like that!!! 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ What if it got a scratch???!!!  Honeyyyy you should have more sense! 😑 No more throwing stones at expensive and alluringly beautiful cars like that, you hear me? I don't give a damn who is sitting inside...it may be Jiah for all I care BUT...absolutely NO abusing the car!!! 😲

Okay...so I'm done yelling 😳

Now, back to the update. πŸ˜ƒ

This reminds me of Ivy's The Rishta Series. Armaan trying to fix Nikki up with Abhi πŸ˜†

And this twist is cooooolll!!! ⭐️ Nikki has a crush on Abhi and that's why she hates him hahahaaa she's awesome!!! πŸ˜ƒ

And ****...Abhi has a MERC???? 😲 Uh oh. He better buy a Nano...coz if she keeps throwing stones like that...*bites nails* Poor car...

Hihihihiiii *giggle*giggle*giggle* The car smells of him ☺️...ooohhhh πŸ€ͺ hihihiiiiiii...Sheenu where are you...take me to the doc you go to for giggle-itis...I'm giggling againnnnnnn *giggle*

Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Tell me he's in that UBS I asked you to make him wear πŸ˜‰...pleaseeeeee *bats eyelashes*

Try not to update before 16th March...so that I don't come and check...πŸ˜† then I'll return on 4th Arpil and read all that you write πŸ˜ƒ

You're the BEST πŸ€—

U r the SWEETEST 😳😳

Ok will try not to update it fast....so u can read araam se...but Mitzi ko tum samjhanaπŸ˜†

OOOOOOOOOO khush.....mera bhi dil toota when I made her throw a stone at the MERC!!! Abhi dekhti jao aage aage kya hoga.....u will get everything and more!!this one is intended to be my M& B style FF!! Just experimentingπŸ˜†
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honey .. catch me if you can ........ ?? kaun kisko catch karne wala hai  ?
Abhimanyu Modi will be a good 'catch' no doubt heheheh

which one is my fav ... hummm
I love covenant of love and have read it many times , 
love wager is also great i simply love the part where Nikki sees Sids eyes and it reminds him of Abhi and the whole characterization of naughty Sid.
If I can complaint ... Nikki is a bit rondu in these too ff's ... dsnt fight back .... so I love Nikki in the love thing ....
So I love them all .....
And this new one too , I already love it , Abhi is a bit diffrent here isnt he ... rich businessman ... cant be bothered about the thousands of girls roaming around him all the time .... and poor Nikki ... hehehheeh I love poor Nikki who has a crush on him !!!!!!!!!!
 And dont listen to Khus... just come back and update as I will now prowl this place like Abhi prowled the hospital , for any signs of emerging ff's and one shots (sorry dont like poems at all )!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mitzification - 13 years ago
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honey

I love all ur ff in this sequence........................
Convenant of love
Love me Tender
Love Wager
The Love thing (Which is uncompleted)

This new one CMIYC is just started but i really like how you change the story plot here totally. So I'll decide on it after reading it more as Abhi entry is still on hold....................................

Love
Shale
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Honuuu you're mad! πŸ˜†

And I agree with you...with AN, it would be tragic to change the characters...subtle changes are acceptable, but when it becomes drastic I for one find it hard to relate to my fav characters...

But I'm glad to hear that you felt bad too when she threw that stone...*ouch*

Yeahhhh I knew it!!! You won't update fast yayyyyy I lub you sooo much!

And even though you didn't ask me, and I think you know the answer already coz I've told you a gazillion and one times already...that my fav, ever fav AN FF happens to be COL 😳 I still read it sometimes...I lost count, how sad πŸ˜” I was intending to celebrate on my 100th read πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway, SUPER excited to know that this is your idea of an M&B FF...hihihi...its gonna be one heck of a ride!!!

I wanna see what this new Nikki does! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—

PS- Did I mention I LOVEEEEEDDDDD Love Wager? Embarrassed It kinda stands right next to COL in my listings of most fav FFs in the whole wide world...BBH was there too till it was posted, but *sigh*
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Honey, you're bakkkkkkk n that too with a bang....😊 πŸ‘
res
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey honey thats was  just such a differant start loved it .
so god that ur ff is again there.