Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den: Unfulfilled Feelings of Dev#2 (Page 56)

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@Sun: Whats wrong in what she is doing...People stay in far more abusive relationships for years at an end....here she genuinely believes that Arjun does care for her and when push comes to shove cannot hurt her (He stops her from slashing her wrists and then does not even blurt out anything to MSK at the reception)...So as per her world view she is convinced he loves her and she is just trying to make him realise that he cares for her....

She doesnt want to teach him a lesson- she wants him to accept his love...thats a choice she made...and plenty of people do choose love/relationships over self respect..Again I dont think its that unreal...or their track that illogical just that the plot is very jumpy and the actors are obviously not upto the mark so it looks weak. Is it a choice that you and I would make- definitely not but then these characters are nothing like usLOL...so I have stopped expecting them to think or act or react like me!

Edited by -pixie- - 14 February 2011 at 4:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

springsjyoti06shonuuvivacious_gurlsun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

@gouri...how were people wrong when they complained abt dev meera..............how was it right to show a love story of dev meera after whatever he did???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06shonuu

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@anu - Am gonna respond to ur questions bout Annie - this is wat u wrote na.... ...that Girl has been used physically ..and she is ok with it..Confused.....even if that Arjun loves her....did he had any right to do that to a girl...claiming first that he loves her and than saying he does not.......Confused.

There has been hugh inconstancy in NE's character....she was a modern Girl na..shown as a Bro's spotlit brat....than how can she become so cool when she knows that a MAN used her to revenge her brother....and she is stil cool with it..trying to wooww that man back proving her bro innocent....this is what is the UNACCEPTABLE part ...

well tell me one thing...what shud a gal who has been used by someone she knows loves her do??? shudnt she make him see that he is wrong n has misunderstood??? isnt it better to make him understand than to openly wage a war?? jo kaam pyaar se ho sakta hai.... uske kiye fight kyon karen.... ??? bolo....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_Anushonuu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
@Adit

HugHugHug..
Moi fine DearBig smile

Right now munching some virtual pop corn and sipping some cola and reading some good debate going on in the denROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haaaaa...this is such a relief from FB and MF negativitySmile..ROFL
ROFL

-pixie-jyoti06adits7shonuu

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
@sunn ; i agree her track isnt dt impressive...bt jus think if annie doesnt try to woo him bk.....n let him b wid d MU abt geet n maan....n guy in sum or other way ll keep creatin probs fr her brother.....n also if shez sure dt arjun's love fr her is true dn y not......

lets c if dey show Dev n arjun teamin up...or sumthin lk dt.......jus look at it as a TP track......

-pixie-jyoti06shonuusun29

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@jyo.........I Object my Lord.. GHSP CVs dont know how to make a perfect blend of different constituents.... when they romance they show just romance... and most of the time with no logic.... and when they show some groW*H in the story... they show only the story and make maaneet behave like behan-bhai... a good show is a right mix of, romance,drama, suspense, comedy and action... where as in geet we get everything one by one..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....and if you think cvs have brought dev to play a villain ...and will turn him a sadhu on GCMs request then plsss think again... i have never seen a stronger reaction against any new entry of GHSP as much as people bashed and hated AA track...but?? kuch hua kya??? they are doing what they've planned... so they have a storyline for dev  ..and they'll follow it,,,buss...

-pixie-jyoti06Meetu_Anusun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

**Jyoti sits with a popcorn besides Anu and witnesses the rest of the debate **CoolLOL

@Adits:Currently I m watching some 5-6 shows on a daily basis and almost all shows once or twice in a weekLOL..if I start donig brainstorming sessions with all those shows now,I will land up in Agra's mental asylum  with my monk hubbyROFL

@Gouri:Yes CVs need to explain us that part of why MSK had a problem sleeping with Geet in KM when here he is showing such grt self-control sleeping on the same bed with herStern Smile..but on second thoughts I feel u guy struggles a lot with his hormones in the first few weeks of marriageLOL after that the heat slowly comes down and same is the case with MSK hereLOL..he has achieved the self-control now and so he is comfortable with her on the same bedROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 14 February 2011 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-shonuuMeetu_Anuadits7sun29

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Jyo, I do not agree with you on the fact that if they make a show logical it would look like a documentary.  Yes, Geet was shown running around to dargha. People cribbed about it back then if you recall.  She was shown to wear high heels. People questioned that too.  It is not like the people have always been blind to these flaws.  The question about the truck is more pertinent now because of the seeming danger Geet and the baby are in.  I dont remember Geet being in any such danger at the time of the dargah scene. 

Yes, the truck scene was cute but even without it I dont think much would have been lost on the story front.  Cuteness can be added in several ways.

Bloopers are fine once in a while but when the entire story goes missing, that's when people start cribbing.  What is sad is that this show has one of the best themes. It has a very strong script. If only they make use of what they have judiciously!  Why dont we get to see the balance shift from Geet to Maan?  His past is still a mystery. we have been crying hoarse for Sam's entry but alas no sign of her coming at all. Vicky seems to have vanished into oblivion too. Even Dev does not carry his snap. We already saw Annie did not either.

The whole of last week was much ado about nothing. but for the entry of Dev towards the end of the week, there is nothing to really write about.  that is why I stayed clear of any analysis.  

-pixie-jyoti06shonuusun29

Go to top