Writers Corner

India-Forums

Writers Corner
Writers Corner

Ajab Prem Ki Kahani| Rules. Page 27. <3 (Page 14)

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Sabi whatever happened to my MaaNa avi?!?!

Lmao. I want it and now I want PreNa (?) avi too!

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
LOL.

I got sidetracked. I made a MaaNa icon, and a MaaNa siggy.. but I thought they were horrible.

& I've been stuck in a creative rut for awhile.. just send me your fav YT of Maan & Jen, and I'll make the avi for ya. :)

& while you're at it, your fav Prem vid as well. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Farzu-

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I'll send it as soon as I get on my computer =)
Show me the icons and sigs whenever you get free time.

BTW, love your MeEt sig! It's beautiful.
sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

My laptop is evil!
I lost all my comments!

*sniffles*

- - - - -

Comments for One.

-||-

Khush!

LMAO. Suck it up. You are going to a costume party.
& yes, in a SALWAR.
& yes, Abhi is Surinder.

^You have gotta love my evilness lady!!
You do realise I did this on purpose, right. ;)
I think you'd look gorgeous in a salwar, and I just wanna see Abhi be Surinder. :P

(I'm surprised you didn't realise that I used the costume party idea from KDKP - my discontinued FF.)

I love your whining. Reminds me of me. LOL.
I like the different LS I have for you, because otherwise it would have been too much like WLC.

Chin up, grin, and yes. You're wearing a salwar.
ILY. ;)

-||-

Sanjuuuuu!!

Hahahahaahahahahahaha. I knew you'd love the voodoo dolls & jantra.
The whole "ladka bagao jantra" was begging to be written. And I love how I got to use it. :D

Of course it's YOU. I know you too well lady. Always the drama queen, singing songs, getting all fluffy about KM.. we'll go to India, you can audition with KM, me with SSR.. greatest LOVEstories ever. :D

Uff meri maa.. I knoww you wanna be with Kinny. & Mayank is Mayank Anand, also known as Rahul in DMG. Shilpa ADORES him.
I'm hoping reading part two would have cleared up some confusion.
ILY hun bun. :D

-||-

Poojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Tum zinda ho?! LOL.

I'm glad you liked it babe. *blush*

Yes, it's the one and only Prem Juneja.. *sigh* It is so amazing to be writing about him.
Hehehe.

& yes. PREET. *swoons*
I am so deewani about him. I want to be Meher now! :P

I'm glad you're liking the costumes you & Jay shall be wearing.
ILYtoo. <3

-||-

Yattriiiiiiiii.
Unreserve.
LY. <3

-||-

Farzanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I miss YOU! I don't like this ZKJ taking over your time. :P
Come back to the FC. Pagal.

I'm glad you liked the surprise. Do you remember me telling you I had something planned on the WLC thread? ;)

& yes, you're with Prem. After that lil' discussion we had.. I knew it couldn't be you & Maan.
& yes, he did push you into the pool. But you'll find out the details in the last part. :D

You are BLONDE. It's always going to be SaPreet/SaShant.
What remains is how it all gets changed.

ILY soo damn much.
You have been a person who has been there for me for so long,
it means a lot to me.
You're my lil' sis, my babydoll. :)

PS. Did you notice your email? ;)

-||-

Sakzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I knew you'd freak!
All the Biru discussions we've been having on PMs. ;)

LMAO. Sinful fantasies. You are like the queen of them. *blush*
The Sushant fantasy wouldn't leave me alone after that PM missy. :P

& yes, Heathcliff and Catherine. I haven't read WH, but Twilight sorta helped my education. :P
I reckon Biru will look hot as Heath.

ILY missy. :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-Khushboo_ANFarzu-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Farzanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I know but I have to be there for my Jenny. She is my number one in everthing so I have to devote my time and energy in her AT and that gay forum . I hate the forum. People bash to no extent -.- Miss you, the girls and the FC alottttttttttttttt. ZKJ turned out to be a big dissapointment Thumbs DownThey dont even show Jenny! FCK THEM! Angry

I'm glad you liked the surprise. Do you remember me telling you I had something planned on the WLC thread? ;)

Haha yes I figured this was the surprise you were talking and I kinda knew it too but I didnt know there were gonna 8-9 couples in it too! I thought it would be PreNa and SaPreet only. LOL

& yes, you're with Prem. After that lil' discussion we had.. I knew it couldn't be you & Maan.
& yes, he did push you into the pool. But you'll find out the details in the last part. :D

LOL okay =)

ILY soo damn much.
it means a lot to me.

ILY too my sweetheart! You are always there for me too *tears tears* This is getting too emotional Cry LOL Just love you to death Sabi! Muahhss!

LMAO yes I did. I was gonna comment on it but I kept forgetting because I was getting distracted by PreNa's scenes Blushing

PS. Check yo inbox. Sent cha something ;)

sabihaa.

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Alright.
Let's hope my laptop is nice to me this time.

OMG. You all make me almost ROFL. Literally.

This is like the greatest present for me - knowing you all like the story.
Trust me, I have been having a lot of fun writing this.
The ideas just come forth, and it all gets written.

I understand there's a bit of differences in the first & second parts - I wasn't paying attention to the first part except for minor details.
So if you wonder why your character sounds a bit different - don't worry.. just go by the second part.
ILYallllllllllllllllll. <3
- - - - -
Comments for Two.

-||-

Maryam.

Unreserve.
LY. <3

-||-

Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

LMAO.

Of course I was going to use that song. But that's not the reason I asked you the question. ;)

I do not stalk you on FB. I just know you too well already. :P

& I had to make KM flirtatious - I <3 him as Viren. So I think there's a bit of Viren in him, rather than Ranveer.

I LOVE the whistling. ;)

Can you imagine this as a movie? I'd die happily. :P

LYheaps.

PS. The whole "man dying over the song" is actually true. Sheila Ki Jawani was indirectly blamed in this article I read last night.. and look, it became the conversation. ;)

-||-

Shilpaaaaaaaaaaa!

Read, and comment.

Jaldi.
<3

-||-

NITYAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

My crazy!

I won't kill you. You're here. That's what matters. :D

I'm glad you like the surprise. <3

Ahahahahahahahaha, I'm glad you love the jantra & voodoo doll line, that was courtesy of Sanjana. Voodoo doll was my idea though. :P

Yes Nitzie, it's Prem from Kis Desh. I know you LOVE him, but I also know you LOVE Shaan. & I never got around to working on our FF. So I suppose this is a lil' apology for never going back to that one. (I think it's because I haven't seen the other crazies in ages.. Maddy is like proper inactive, and I haven't seen Nikz around in awhile either - maybe when we all get back together, I can start it up again.. hmmm)

I'm glad you like all the guys. I <3 'em all as well.

*sigh* HOT MEN. I like. ;)

Alright, have fun at uni. Don't burn yourself out missy.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Hehehehehe. I've been listening to that song on repeat.

ILYheapsssssssssssssss.

PS. I love you two as Veer-Zaara as well. I was thinking of Maddy's OS on us.. remember? & she wrote that you were thinking of Shaan in a dhoti.

Now I don't know which romantic couple has the guy in a dhoti, so I figured Veer wears a kurta, Shaan would look HAWT in it.. why not? ;)

-||-

Sakzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

LOL. Yeah, I had to make you just that bit more flirtatious.

I had more to write on you, but I was so tired from the night before that I didn't get a chance to lengthen it.
Don't worry, the next part will be extra long. ;)

Of course you didn't faint. You are stronger than that :D

ILY.

-||-

Khushh!

Or should I say 'K'? :P

Yes, he calls you K. Because he's too lazy to say Khush. & he knows it annoys you.. so he continues it. ;)

LOL. Yeah, your LS is so unconventional. I LOVE IT.

When I writing the phone convo, I was LOLing so much.

I'm glad you love the way I write you. I didn't think I'd be able to capture everyone's character, but I guess I've known you for awhile now. :D

Yeah, that came as a last min inspiration - I had to end that lil' part, and then I thought of your Bengali siggies and I got inspired. Yay. But how sad about the Grandfather. So evil. Hmph.

I
love Preet too. & it's something Preet would do. So I had to write it in - but I love Eena Meena Deeka as a song. I sing it all the time when I'm in a childish mood. :D

LMAO. The whole Armaan-Sid argument is something I haven't seen from Fuzz & Mary, but I reckon it's something they'd argue about anyway if they were in a mock-bitchy mood. :P

Sanju&Kinshuk are super cute I reckon. And normally Sanju is the flirt, and Kinny would be the shy type.. but I don't like him as a shy guy. So I made him a flirt. And besharam, Sanju picks up off it. :P

Yeah, it's one of Mary's many talents. Something you'd never see because you'd never keep your mouth closed otherwise. ;)

It wasn't bakwas, I LOVED it. I love reading your comments, always making me laugh.

ILY. & get some more sleep dude.

-||-

Pooji!

Thanks babe. :D

& unreserve when you get a chance. ;)
LY.

PS. Awwww. I miss them too Pooji. I want season 2. & I want MORE MeEt. ;)

-||-

Fuzzieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LMAO. Of course you're right. AM over SM anyday ;) Mary, I still love SM.. but AM just a lil' more.

*sigh*

Fuzz, when I write about you, all this stuff comes spewing out. Gosh, Prem is one brave man I tells ya. :P

I wonder if you're having sweet dreams thinking of Prem? Because I loved this part a lot. I got to play around with tender moments.

& I am glad I didn't write which perfume. I was thinking Dior, but Chanel Chance is
amazing. Fuzz, I don't know how you didn't stop reading there and died happily. I died happily writing this. ;)

I love the spark of electricity.. you need to feel something for him as well, right. Varna, LS kaise hoti?

& yes. I am evil. But I did that on purpose.

There is no way your first kiss is happening while you're holding a bunch of books!!

The "Ah Shit" is a personal fave of mine. It's something I say in my head half the time.

& LOL. I agree. But they think you're evil because of what Prem did.. and you're out for revenge. ;)

ILY. <3

-||-

Okay everyone.
Here's where I explain some back details.
Because although no one's mentioned anything.. I have a feeling everyone's a bit confused.

Okay, so Kings' College isn't in India. All I know is that it's in the Northern Hemisphere, because it's cold during Valentine's Day. So you can imagine any country in the Northern Hemisphere, except India of course.

Next, the Major Payne line I used for Khush & Abhi.. Major Payne is one of the funniest movies I've seen - it's got Damon Wayans in it. & the original quote is too rude for me to write. So, all that should be remembered is that the foot won't get stuck in the throat. ;)

Most importantly, some of the girls live in a hostel - Shilpa, Maryam, Farzana, Sanjana, Khush (Khush however lives on a diff level).
Poonam lives with her family.
Nitya and Shaan share an apartment - being best friends and all.
Yattri and Damon live together.. have been for the past two yrs. ;)
Sakina lives with Sheena and her family - that's how Saki and Shu are close.

The boys are a diff story. But I don't know where they all live.. I think they wanna play hard to get. Losers. :P

That's it for now.
I better go start working on the next part. ;)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yattriKhushboo_ANFarzu--Sakina-KinSanjP.Kamaljit.Sean

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Farzanaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I know but I have to be there for my Jenny. She is my number one in everthing so I have to devote my time and energy in her AT and that gay forum . I hate the forum. People bash to no extent -.- Miss you, the girls and the FC alottttttttttttttt. ZKJ turned out to be a big dissapointment Thumbs DownThey dont even show Jenny! FCK THEM! Angry

That's EVIL!! I should find a jantra for them. & babe, I've never liked Wipeout.. I knew it would be something similar. Just watch for Jen. *sigh*

Haha yes I figured this was the surprise you were talking and I kinda knew it too but I didnt know there were gonna 8-9 couples in it too! I thought it would be PreNa and SaPreet only. LOL

That was the original plan. But then I thought about it.. and decided to include all the girls I'm close to.
The PreNa/SaPreet one will be written though. OMGosh, I have the best OS for PreNa. I've already got it planned out. The only thing is actually writing it. Maybe in a couple of weeks.

LOL okay =)

ILY soo damn much.
it means a lot to me.

ILY too my sweetheart! You are always there for me too *tears tears* This is getting too emotional Cry LOL Just love you to death Sabi! Muahhss!

Don't cry. Actually do cry. I'll get Prem to wipe your tears for ya. :P

LMAO yes I did. I was gonna comment on it but I kept forgetting because I was getting distracted by PreNa's scenes Blushing

PS. Check yo inbox. Sent cha something ;)

LOL. When I was writing the emails, I had to do that. How else was I going to be able to call you Snow White? ;)
& I got it. You are AMAZING.
I'll try to get it done asap. <3

Farzu-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
OMG Sabii I just read part 1 and you're sooooo good girl!!! :D I mean managing that many characters is no easy task, and I love how you give everyone equal space and mix and match the whole thing so well! :D It's definitely a talent that many do not have! :D

Coming to the part itself, haha that very first line by me, I would so say that! LMAO.

And gotta say Amit and Sheenz planned an awesome party! Costumes yay :D and haha was funny how I made Sheenz change it so Ranbir and Sakina would end up getting put together hehe.

Ooh I get to be Elizabeth huh.. never read that book but have it right here and mean to read it!

Overall I love the concept, and your style of writing is truly truly awesome Sabii! You've got a natural gift girl ;)

Going on to read Part dos!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabihaa.Farzu-KinSanj

Go to top