Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS| (Page 7)

aati1429 Goldie
aati1429
aati1429

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hatred is intense love!!!! amazing piece.. loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycutietedy

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Samiraaa, remember when i said that i want to pester you into something? LOL
Yes! I wanted you to write another OS, i was getting to that when i got a PM! Dancing
Anyhow, don't worry, you haven't ruined MY valentine.. it's not even gonna be that great, not even a LITTLE bit to start off with! LOL
Coming to your OS, i haven't heard the music, but DAAAYUM. You write so beautifully! Embarrassed It touched my heart... and the last part was so so so sad man Cry
I love you.. Embarrassed
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaankiMariam

As always, your writing just takes my breath away Clap ....your one of a selected few authors who, i feel, have the skill and talent to do this so kudos to you Hug  love you and may u never stop writing hehe xxxx

Aw thank you Mariam! Hug I'm glad you liked my OS. Love you too! And keep commenting WinkLOL

MaankiMariam

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hey Sam! U hv potential to eithr make ur readrs laugh or cry tat to d extreme. Gal u made me cry on valentines day, bt its ok! Lovd ths os.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Firstly, thanks for the PM! Much appreciated! :)

It's sad that somewhere deep down Maan knew that Geet cannot be held responsible for the tortures on his sister and his mother. He knew that his wife whom he loved more than he ever intended to was nothing like her dad. He knew nothing in the world mattered when he had his Geet with him, not her sleeping habits, not her infertility, nothing. 
He knew he'd regret hurting the one woman in his life that meant so much to him but the battle inside him was won by the devil and all that rage, anger, hurt, pain had never really disappeared and kept threatening to take over his soul and eventually, it did. Maybe he thought it would make him feel better, like revenge had been taken and justice was served but how could he ever be happy after taking her life. The one woman that affected him so much. The one woman whom he could sit and watch all day while she played on the piano.

I listened to the piano piece at the end too. I had never heard it before but it was intense and I could totally imagine what Maan would have been going through at the end.

Ok sorry, that was my interpretation of it all and I may have gone totally off track to what you were supposed to be portraying but anyway I loved reading it! It was depressing and it was heartbreaking to see Maan torn between the love of his life and all those other emotions inside him that he had kept hidden inside him for so many years. Yep, once again you've outdone yourself!

nanor

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
awsome yaar.................... cried a lot acctualy .............. you paid for my vaentine...................
rockin_gal Senior Member
rockin_gal
rockin_gal

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
OMG samira this was one of the most coolest & wierdest luv story lol LOL....  seriously ur such an amazing writer, u pen evrything down so beautifully and ur word choice is just marvelous ClapClap.. im always flattered reading your OS's and FF Embarrassed... but ya a very nice & new concept which totally swept me away Big smile... great job and plz write more OS or maybe a new FF cuz i luv 2 read ur writing Tongue
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

OMGGGG wat a story....very well written..i am kinda speechless due to the shock tht maan killed her...so ya...but u are a talented writer

Haha! LOL Trust me, I think so 'out of the box' that making Maan a killer only seemed normal. Oh the things I could do to his character! ROFL Thanks for the comment. xo

Go to top