Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara_s

I hate you for this OS Sam....Just a few minutes ago, I was crying on the phone while talking to my husband coz he's away from home and now you  make me cry with this wonderful OS....Girl, pls think of some happy things the next time you are bored......I can only imagine how wonderfully you would write happy happy OS if the sad ones are so beautiful....!!!!!Star

Oh Dhara, I didn't mean to ruin your already emotional mood by writing such a gloomy story. Ouch Lol! For your sake, I will try writing some funny and  light heart-ed romance instead. Hopefully, that will bring a smile to your face Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara_s

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS| (Page 6)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

That was sad.....i tell you...

nevertheless awesome OS....

dimpzz

Goldie

dimpzz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
OMG tat was so beautifully written!
i know i might be saying this for the nth time but samira your an AMAZING writer!
i simply love the way you write
its really beautiful!
n he finally did kill her......
it was really sad.....he loved her deeply but only way to end his nightmares was to kill her...
he did that and now what will haunt him is her death....
poor thing....
lovely OS!!
btw samira even i don't have any valentine......so......wanna become my valentine?! LOLEmbarrassed
hehehehe.....waiting for your reply EmbarrassedBlushing

love
Navpreet

7thHeaven

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

i will not say that i loved it bt yes it reached my heart directly causing my eyes to bleed i tink that wat u wanted 2 du by reading this 1 nd u r accomplished wat else i can write 4 ur os that ppl write comic 1z to make ppl laugh romantic 2 get them in tha mood these typz 2 feel it at heart nd i tnk u have done that so ibviously u kno wat im trying 2 say.................
simply 2 words
WELL DONE.......
nuthing else needed

You don't need to love it. I already got the response I was aiming for Tongue. Although I didn't want to depress you so much, but I'm afraid I did. LOL yeah I usually write funny updates. LOL Although my last two "One shots" have been depressing. But my FF was light heart-ed romance, I assure you. I'm not forever writing depressing things LOL.

But thank you for commenting dear.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

SammmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOLHug

Wow.......what a wonderful one shotLOLLOLLOL so romantic and yet so sadCrycant believe maan shote geetCry so unexpectedCryCryCry

No matter what sami........ happiness or sadness...... you always produce wonderful and outstanding piece of writing.......Star

truly commendableBig smile

Aaaah u dont have a valentines date........hmmm heres a gift from me sweety

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenna! Hug You always manage to make me smile with your amazing comments, that are so sweet and funny at the same time! LOL

Thank you so much for liking it! LMFAO! And double thanks for the gift. I feel more 'loved' now
ROFLHug

aleena1

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Jeez! That was awesome! The concept was so different and beautifully penned. What a tragic end.....amazing nevertheless! Keep them coming.

Thank you dear! I love the fact that you appreciate versatile concepts. Hug

Antares

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManEetkiDeewaNi

The was amazing but it extremely sad.....He did love her but his hate was stronger and how she watched him look at her over his shoulder i was speechless at that part....i cried so much...and how he punished himself because of what he did made me cry even more...And the song was beautiful but a tidbit creepy after reading this

But yaar this was too good

Thank you so much for appreciating my OS. Tongue His hatred surpassed his love, and I guess the evil tortured side of him won the conflicting battle. But, her death and his eternal loneliness would forever become his punishment. A punishment that he caused with his own hands.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top