A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS| - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ranjnanarang

this is really beautiful wrongly timed though but awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol I always write at the wrong time. Oh well blame my mood swings! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dkmystery

Gosh!! some production team should definitely make this OS into a show... n not bow down to audience pressure but maintain this end!
n how could u say tht u don't have any valentine? Arira Shakti is always there for u 🀣 🀣

that piano piece suits the story so very well!!!
keep it up beta πŸ‘

Why thank you Divya dear! πŸ˜† The production team doesn't have 'me' hence such depressing stories are not produced. And I doubt, the audience would want a sad ending, if they had the choice to choose.

LMAO! Oh yes, I forgot for a second that my valentine is STILL hiding in my closet 🀣. Or maybe his seeking out for 'new' valentine (customer) on the streets. 🀣
Originally posted by mchopra

That was beautiful..really...made me cry..and no i am not throwing Jute at u..hehe

Thank you dear! πŸ˜› It's such a relief to know that I have not yet been attacked for ruining people's valentines mood πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

IBC phirst to strike again🀣🀣 Great DivzπŸ˜†

Awesome Sammz :) loved that!  very romantic and sad :-( i am such a senti person *sniffs* thanks for the perfect valentine gift sweetx! i heart this OS <3 awesome =) muah

LOL! Shilpa you and your strikes. 🀣 Ah yes, well your friends with an equally sentimental person. πŸ˜† Thank you for commenting!
stellar os...i knew i cn expect sth this good from u..n uve not dissapointed me..awesum...this really needs to be seen by some production house..fabulous!
Originally posted by Dhara_s

I hate you for this OS Sam....Just a few minutes ago, I was crying on the phone while talking to my husband coz he's away from home and now you  make me cry with this wonderful OS....Girl, pls think of some happy things the next time you are bored......I can only imagine how wonderfully you would write happy happy OS if the sad ones are so beautiful....!!!!!⭐️

Oh Dhara, I didn't mean to ruin your already emotional mood by writing such a gloomy story. Lol! For your sake, I will try writing some funny and  light heart-ed romance instead. Hopefully, that will bring a smile to your face πŸ˜›

That was sad.....i tell you...

nevertheless awesome OS....

OMG tat was so beautifully written!
i know i might be saying this for the nth time but samira your an AMAZING writer!
i simply love the way you write
its really beautiful!
n he finally did kill her......
it was really sad.....he loved her deeply but only way to end his nightmares was to kill her...
he did that and now what will haunt him is her death....
poor thing....
lovely OS!!
btw samira even i don't have any valentine......so......wanna become my valentine?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
hehehehe.....waiting for your reply 😳☺️

love
Navpreet
can i virtually murder you for writting this😈... you couldnt find a better day to write such stuff.... but ok leaving that aside.... you are a great writterπŸ‘... it was beautifully written but why today.... look now my mood is absolutely off i am crying😭...
Originally posted by muskaan_cute19

i will not say that i loved it bt yes it reached my heart directly causing my eyes to bleed i tink that wat u wanted 2 du by reading this 1 nd u r accomplished wat else i can write 4 ur os that ppl write comic 1z to make ppl laugh romantic 2 get them in tha mood these typz 2 feel it at heart nd i tnk u have done that so ibviously u kno wat im trying 2 say.................
simply 2 words
WELL DONE.......
nuthing else needed

You don't need to love it. I already got the response I was aiming for πŸ˜›. Although I didn't want to depress you so much, but I'm afraid I did. LOL yeah I usually write funny updates. πŸ˜† Although my last two "One shots" have been depressing. But my FF was light heart-ed romance, I assure you. I'm not forever writing depressing things πŸ˜†.

But thank you for commenting dear.