Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A POISONOUS LOVE - Dark side of love |OS| - Page 5

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aleena1

Sammmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😆🤗

Wow.......what a wonderful one shot😆😆😆 so romantic and yet so sad😭cant believe maan shote geet😭 so unexpected😭😭😭

No matter what sami........ happiness or sadness...... you always produce wonderful and outstanding piece of writing.......⭐️

truly commendable😃

Aaaah u dont have a valentines date........hmmm heres a gift from me sweety

Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenna! 🤗 You always manage to make me smile with your amazing comments, that are so sweet and funny at the same time! 😆

Thank you so much for liking it! LMFAO! And double thanks for the gift. I feel more 'loved' now
🤣🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Starry_night

Jeez! That was awesome! The concept was so different and beautifully penned. What a tragic end.....amazing nevertheless! Keep them coming.

Thank you dear! I love the fact that you appreciate versatile concepts. 🤗
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ManEetkiDeewaNi

The was amazing but it extremely sad.....He did love her but his hate was stronger and how she watched him look at her over his shoulder i was speechless at that part....i cried so much...and how he punished himself because of what he did made me cry even more...And the song was beautiful but a tidbit creepy after reading this

But yaar this was too good

Thank you so much for appreciating my OS. 😛 His hatred surpassed his love, and I guess the evil tortured side of him won the conflicting battle. But, her death and his eternal loneliness would forever become his punishment. A punishment that he caused with his own hands.
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hatred is intense love!!!! amazing piece.. loved it
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samiraaa, remember when i said that i want to pester you into something? 😆
Yes! I wanted you to write another OS, i was getting to that when i got a PM!
Anyhow, don't worry, you haven't ruined MY valentine.. it's not even gonna be that great, not even a LITTLE bit to start off with! 😆
Coming to your OS, i haven't heard the music, but DAAAYUM. You write so beautifully! 😳 It touched my heart... and the last part was so so so sad man 😭
I love you.. 😳
JayaBachan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaankiMariam

As always, your writing just takes my breath away 👏 ....your one of a selected few authors who, i feel, have the skill and talent to do this so kudos to you 🤗  love you and may u never stop writing hehe xxxx

Aw thank you Mariam! 🤗 I'm glad you liked my OS. Love you too! And keep commenting 😉😆
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sam! U hv potential to eithr make ur readrs laugh or cry tat to d extreme. Gal u made me cry on valentines day, bt its ok! Lovd ths os.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly, thanks for the PM! Much appreciated! :)

It's sad that somewhere deep down Maan knew that Geet cannot be held responsible for the tortures on his sister and his mother. He knew that his wife whom he loved more than he ever intended to was nothing like her dad. He knew nothing in the world mattered when he had his Geet with him, not her sleeping habits, not her infertility, nothing. 
He knew he'd regret hurting the one woman in his life that meant so much to him but the battle inside him was won by the devil and all that rage, anger, hurt, pain had never really disappeared and kept threatening to take over his soul and eventually, it did. Maybe he thought it would make him feel better, like revenge had been taken and justice was served but how could he ever be happy after taking her life. The one woman that affected him so much. The one woman whom he could sit and watch all day while she played on the piano.

I listened to the piano piece at the end too. I had never heard it before but it was intense and I could totally imagine what Maan would have been going through at the end.

Ok sorry, that was my interpretation of it all and I may have gone totally off track to what you were supposed to be portraying but anyway I loved reading it! It was depressing and it was heartbreaking to see Maan torn between the love of his life and all those other emotions inside him that he had kept hidden inside him for so many years. Yep, once again you've outdone yourself!
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar.................... cried a lot acctualy .............. you paid for my vaentine...................
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG samira this was one of the most coolest & wierdest luv story lol 😆....  seriously ur such an amazing writer, u pen evrything down so beautifully and ur word choice is just marvelous 👏👏.. im always flattered reading your OS's and FF 😳... but ya a very nice & new concept which totally swept me away 😃... great job and plz write more OS or maybe a new FF cuz i luv 2 read ur writing 😛