Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~Trespassers Prohibited #1~ Note : Pg 152 (Page 90)

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
that was so thoughtful of u..thanks mani..s i understand that this part is essential in this story..i'm not complaining abt it..but hum be bahuth pareshan ho jathe hein isliye tho kaha to giv quick updates till sad parts r over..in the last when shaan was thinking it was him who needed this Hug at that time..waiting for ur update..

Edited by RB81 - 06 April 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Mannu di!

Splendid update Clap I know they both are goin through a rough patch in their relationship but that's the beauty of life i guess.....Kabhi khushi kabhi gum! Pretty sure this will make their bond more strong! Smile

Love 
Neha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Lovely part.....
Just in two days they accepted each other soo well......The tea and coffee part was super cute...
Loveddddddddd Ragini.........Yay....there is hope.......I hope Jai is back on his feet......that wud clear up things.......
I too want Khanak to run into Shaan's arms...LOL......I too shall hope for that...

Poor Shaan,..........M feeling horrible for her.........Get that Rishabh married to Sonya........problem solved...!

Loved the "tadap" that both have ....to talk to each other.......to meet each other...and yet they are scared of meeting/talking...

I dunno why........reading the last part I felt that Savita and Jai know about this incident.......Sum things in the narrative made me feel so......Even Jai's dialogue in this part hinted that he knew sumthing......I might be totally off the mark......But I think Jai and Savita know it all !!

Continue soon !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan-Manita-RB81

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Mani Di....... Hugs.....

both the parts were very well written...... Loved it..... I know sad parts are necessary but after that we will soon have happy parts so its Ok...... And in stories sad parts are necessary...... In part 19 loved khanak's state of mind...... Poor girl she is stuck in between two person who she likes the most..... It was very well described....... In part 20..... Loved jai and ragini's convo..... Too good..... Hopefully jai will soon be able to stand on his legs..... Loved the you described how shaan and khanak are depressed but keeping the pain to themselves........ Ok so now shaan and rishabh are going to meet in the party..... Wow.... I guess khanak will also come for the party and might meet shaan..... You never knw....;) or may be khanak will knw from rishabh that shaan is in Delhi..... Ok I'll stop guessing and let you overtake your story..... Please continue the next part soon..... Waiting for the next part.....

p.s. You were waiting for my comment also..... How sweet.... Im touched...... *hugs*........ 1st time someone was waiting for my comment otherwise my friends always tell me to shut up...... I talk alot na Thats why.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
so beutifyl yaar..just luvved it...

-Manita-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
awesome  update loved it! Jai is so sweet, Ragani is amazing! Silly Shantanu, wonder what will happen when they meet? Hope Jai recoversBig smile

-Manita-

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Mani!!!

What can I say?? I am at a loss for words!!

Mindblowing, Superb, Fantastic, and all the superlatives there are out there!!

Whoooosh! You can write and some!!

Please stop saying that you are not good at writing sad stuff..YoU are brilliant!! And I am a sucker for sad stuff!!!......Love the sad stories but yes, with a happy ending best of all!!

Love, Simi

-Manita-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Manitaaaaaaaa ...

Though Sad ... this part has explored so many different relations !!!!
Khanak & Jai , Shantanu and Madhavi , Khanak and her family !!!!!

Gosh ... How do you write so well ??????? Take a bow Doc.... .
This is a masterpiece ... The Storytelling, portrayal of emotions, Dialogues  .... Amazing !!!!!

BTW .. I am tooo weak hearted and cant see Shanak like this ... Can you tell how many parts more do I wait for them to speak to each other ???????????

-Manita-

Go to top