Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~Trespassers Prohibited #1~ Note : Pg 152 (Page 78)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Manita,

WoW!

What an update!

With Rishabh's character Khanak now knows the intensity of love for Shantanu.Clap

Waiting for the letter. Please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
HAAYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

-Manita-

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Ok Now...!

I am super scared......I think Madhavi is involved in something....I think whatever happened to Jai is the reason why Shaan kept away from Khanak...

Oh gawd............Plz tell me that Madhavi is not the reason for the accident Jai had??

I have a feel its got to do with Jai or maybe Madhavi ....if its not what I wrote above....

Maybe I am being to ektaish....But what else can be the matter that is soo serious.....There seems to be no other issue except Jai which can bother Khanak soo much that she will leave himConfused

Had shaan sent Jay out during Holi....so that he cud confess to Khanak in Jai's absence....I hope not.......

M more scared than you SHANAK nowLOLLOLLOL

When will tomrw come....Post soon....Cant handle the tensionLOLLOLLOL This is more intriguing than the result of today's match wasLOLLOL

I think there is a NATASHA something here ... she is a person who brought them close in the serial, yahan bhi kuch tho hoga aisa ... I am just guessing

But you could be right, may be it was Madhavi or Sunil's car that hit Jai ... or may be he already tried talking to his parents about her, but they refused or don't find her family up to their standards ...

what all thoughts are coming to my mind, I cannot believe it. Why cant it be that they remain in each others arms all their life like they are right now, without any worries of the future ...

Absolutely loved the kiss!!!!

And the hug ... OMG !!!!

How can one describe a hug better then this...

"Slowly he held her head securing her in front of his chest and encircled her tightly. She wrapped her arms around his waist and clutched his shirt at his back making his spine stiffen. He tried to step back but to his surprise, she did not let him break it. She held him tighter with his every little effort to subtly retract. After a few seconds, he gave in'.and stopped trying'..hugging her even more tightly !
"

Maani,

Please update soon yaar, don't kill us like this!!!!!!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 02 April 2011 at 6:40pm

-Manita-

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i dnt like wen some1 tries 2 build up suspense.plz update soon.........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.awsme update..........

-Manita-

nk.mail Goldie
nk.mail
nk.mail

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hey Mannu di,

So finally Shanak are facin their devils....He with his past n she with her insecurities.. 

That was a lovely update...The turmoil each of 'em is goin thru....awesome portrayal Clap

About the speculation..well you cleared it the last time when i asked u about the terminal illness n all n no one of 'em is goin to die so m pretty chilled Big smile  As Vandu said...may be it's related to his family 'coz  u've hardly mentioned he talkin abt his family plus Shaan gets uncomfy when his mom's topic crops up..

Nyway, brin it on what u have up ur sleeves...This is gettin interestin...My heart races whenever these two are together! I can't believe nyone can be so much in love!!

Waitin for ur next update eagerly!! 

Love 
Neha

-Manita-

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Manita.........HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

superb update.............. emotional..........................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

loved it..............

khanak  told about her relationship to Rishab................yipee..........i love that...............

khanak got upset...............about shan & her being separated ...........Cry but   beautifully  described 

wow shan came all the way to surprise her..........wonderful................

shank convo amazing...............hugs n kiss..........awesome................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

waiting for mystery to reveal..............what's the reason shan  was away from khanak for so many years........

is something related to madhavi...................

please update soon  will die if not revealed fast.............& thinking what happened.................
soon implies now......................

-Manita-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
hei manita,
i was expecting this to be updated from yesterday morning..but when u updated i missed it n just read now..really a wonderful update..the way u write abt the emotions is really awesome..u write those giving the intricate details..i could feel wat they were going..felt happy for the brave khanak who said rishabh abt her love n how she answered his ques abt marriage..that was so true
"Whether we are together or not, depends on circumstances, but we will never ever think of anyone else. We are there for each other, forever, and we know that." she can definitely talk that on behalf of shaan.... n our dear shaan was simply superb to give her such a surprise..n she feeling shocked 1st to c him n then happily hugging him..u portrayed their feelings very well..every other communication failing n they trying to communicate thru one kiss..oh god it was superb..final part was really very disturbing..he wrote a letter to her abt his past that he wants her to know n he is giving her chance to let go r forgive him n be with him..wat is it that he did in the past?really nothing strikes the mind..if u had not promised that u'll be updating tomoro really it would hav been very difficult to wait patiently till the next update..their hug b4 he leave was fabulously written.not wanting to let him go..it was most needed for both of them..waiting for ur update..till that will go thru this again n again..update soon..

Edited by RB81 - 02 April 2011 at 11:37pm

-Manita-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Manita ... I am scared now !!!!
No comments as i am not able to think ..... Shaan s scaring me tooo ....

Shit, hope Khanak is strong enuf to face all hurdles !!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88-Manita-

Go to top