Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~Trespassers Prohibited #1~ Note : Pg 152 (Page 28)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnimanoti

[

R u serious????

I thot u were nt updatng friends coz u dnt hv tym......

I dnt knw u hd sum technical problem wid it.....

Ok here's a request 4m me....

Plz continue wid frnds.....
Whnevr u gt tym.....Big smileBig smile

@ roshani.........not having time was definitely one of the reasons of not updating Friends, though there were difficulties as my FF had all 5 characters having equal space sharing so I could not reduce Kavi Abhi and Ragini's characters to be reduced to sidey's with less space.

will certainly update it but I have a few exams lined up in April......so after 2nd week of April, I'll update Friends Forever.....Smile.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hello...mani...you posting the update today or wot???? 

yes? yes? yes?....tell...tell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the response uptil now...

love you all...

Thanks Hina for the siggy's...

Please press 'like' if you read it and like it...it's a special request to silent readers too...

Story till now...

Parts 1-6 ...Shantanu is the strict boss whom Khanak continuously irritates. They always end up at a negative note. She goes with her friends to a disc, and while returning back, meets with an accident. When asked about family, she gives the cops Shantanu's number. He comes to pick her up and is worried for her but Khanak is shocked at his concern and argues with him instead. They reach her building and find the gates locked. To pass time, he suggests that they go for a drive and they go to Juhu beach !!At the beach, they talk and accept that they are attracted to each other, though only physically ...and they should stay away from each other because it is the best for everybody. They make a truce treaty that says that she will not interfere in his life and he will behave nicely with her. But again she asks personal questions, and he tells her to mind her own business !!
Shaan talk to himself and regrets being rude to her. She talks to her friend Jassi and confesses that she always had a crush on him and therefore she can't keep to herself when things are related to him. She promises to maintain dignity and distance from him. She does exactly that and they don't talk for three weeks though they work at the same office. Zarine enters the office as an associate of Shaan.

Part 7. Khanak is upset with Zarine working close to Shaan and avoids him; Shaan is annoyed at her ignoring him and corners her for the same and by an error they get locked in a washroom.

Trespassers Prohibited
Part 8

I am taking down the part --
Will soon write a gist that helps to understand the story Smile

Edited by -Manita- - 27 May 2011 at 4:38pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.88vb-rboKrazEeek.krithikasweetsuteroadsidejunkeyshiksha_03angel_9nk.mailsaaaziluvmanar-Ray-jyothi1989-shamima-m4manjujparkersimikrOlicityFanpurvi08RB81Xx.Phoenix.xXThe_May_Roseadventure_gurlkubare-Deepali-shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Yayyyy... updated!!!

Okay will be back after reading properly!Wink

Twice... read it twice. debated to quote your whole update. Really. Each line made me crack up and had goosebumps all over!! Oooohhh..

The best line that cracked me up was Shaan muttering.. "You think only girls have a reputation.." hahahahaha ROFL!!!  Best one liner crack from Shanatanu!! So typical Shaan!!!LOLLOL

The second situation was the qt-ans one!! Hahaha, well these two will never agree or be on the same wavelength or no wait.. they agree to disagree on everything right!!LOLLOLLOLLOL cracked me up agaLOLin!! Lovely. Holding my sides as they split!!

Third situation was oh so lovely!! She sprinting up to climb through the window!! Wow.. I thought men did such things!! Loved the role reversal. Again typical Khanak - Shantanu nature and character.

You have their essence well etched out girl!! Brilliant!!! This is Khanak-Shantanu nok jhonk!!

And now last but not the least those heart beating moments.. my heart rate is still terribly fast.. Dhad..dhad..dhad..dhad..LOLLOLEmbarrassed

once.. no twice.. no thrice when he nears her... Sigh Day Dreaming 

The best situation reserved to the end!! Zarine opening the door. Aur kuch accha lage na lage about Zarine, I loved her timing!!! ROFLROFL And Khanak's shining bright eyes to have Zarine open the door!! Yesss.. *my fist in the air* especially after discovering that he did not pick her up after all... Muhahahaha.. I think he knows!! But chalo I am good with that!!

Those moments when they are close... oh so tender and soft! like tingles running down my spine everytime I read them!!Embarrassed Beautiful ClapClap

And the whole situation handled with such finnesse!!ClapClap Aww you made my day Mani!

Mwaaaaa... Waiting for their past to unfold as I am sure it holds the key to many questions that arise in my headWacko!! but shall be a good girl and wait patiently!!Big smileBig smile

Edited by jparker - 05 March 2011 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailRB81OlicityFan-Manita-kubare

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

awesome partss manitaaa....

all r just wonderful......superbb charactarisation.....

luvdd all d partss......!!rockinnnnnnnn..........................

Edited by shamasallfav - 06 March 2011 at 11:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Mani darling , ....*Muwah & hugs*

Loved all the 3 parts..I caught up with all hree right now that I missed.

Part 6.....Loved loved ...how you showed Zarine effecting Khanak and how Khanak avoiding or not talking or even smiling at Shaan effected him. LOLLOL

Part 7 LOLLOLLOLNow this was truly so cute....him making an excuse and coming early to avoid picking up Zarine to her  being angry on hm for helping her out from a tough situation as she belives he's come with Zarine to you ending it with them locked in the washroom...LOLLOL

Part 8 LOLLOLLOLJust a question before I continue to praise you...is the situation you described of being locked in the washroom ever happen to you or someone you know or ...completely inspired from movies, book etc...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Love these two and love how you go about describing each of them so clearly but keeping the mystery surrounding them intact...

Oh and looks like Khanak dislikes Holi because she lost someone very near and dear on that day ...and my guess its her bro Jai...am I right....

Can't wait to read the next part from you soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-Manita-RB81

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
dude,,,,you are killing us....seriously their romance through your writing is killing me...GOSH!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-Manita-kubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Yayyyy... updated!!!

Okay will be back after reading properly!Wink

Twice... read it twice. debated to quote your whole update. Really. Each line made me crack up and had goosebumps all over!! Oooohhh..

The best line that cracked me up was Shaan muttering.. "You think only girls have a reputation.." hahahahaha ROFL!!!  Best one liner crack from Shanatanu!! So typical Shaan!!!LOLLOL

The second situation was the qt-ans one!! Hahaha, well these two will never agree or be on the same wavelength or no wait.. they agree to disagree on everything right!!LOL cracked me up agaLOLin!! Lovely. Holding my sides as they split!!

Third situation was oh so lovely!! She sprinting up to climb through the window!! Wow.. I thought men did such things!! Loved the role reversal. Again typical Khanak - Shantanu nature and character.

You have their essence well etched out girl!! Brilliant!!! This is Khanak-Shantanu nok jhonk!!

And now last but not the least those heart beating moments.. my heart rate is still terribly fast.. Dhad..dhad..dhad..dhad..LOLLOLEmbarrassed

once.. no twice.. no thrice when he nears her... Sigh Day Dreaming 

The best situation reserved to the end!! Zarine opening the door. Aur kuch accha lage na lage about Zarine, I loved her timing!!! ROFLROFL And Khanak's shining bright eyes to have Zarine open the door!! Yesss.. *my fist in the air* especially after discovering that he did not pick her up after all... Muhahahaha.. I think he knows!! But chalo I am good with that!!

Those moments when they are close... oh so tender and soft! like tingles running down my spine everytime I read them!!Embarrassed Beautiful ClapClap

And the whole situation handled with such finnesse!!ClapClap Aww you made my day Mani!

Mwaaaaa... Waiting for their past to unfold as I am sure it holds the key to many questions that arise in my headWacko!! but shall be a good girl and wait patiently!!Big smileBig smile

Jessica..................omgggggggggg.......................I have no words.....
this is the longest response that I have got for any of my posts including FFs and OSs and VMs......

Goshhhh.....................you quoted so many things that it made me go back and read again what I had writtenLOLWink..............
thanks a lot honey !!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerkubare

Go to top