Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~Trespassers Prohibited #1~ Note : Pg 152 (Page 19)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Manita darling....*muwah* Loved it!!!

Read it late yesterday night...went to comment but IF and my net conspired against me and my post did not appear...

Loved the way you describd Shaan and his little habits ...his introspection by looking at himself in the mirror...etc..and when you describe that window in his bedroom....so picturised KT's home window in his living room that he so loves....LOLLOLLOL

Khanak love her...her  not letting thngs go...wanting to get to the root of the problem..so her..adn loved her and Jassi's girly talk a lot....

Now can't wait to see them meet again...Shanak.as didn't she say that she always meets him when she looks gorgeous....LOLLOLLOLLOLI couldn't stop laughing at this line as have ehard somethng similar but opposite...eg " God why do I meet him when I look horrible, a mess etc"....LOLLOLLOLLOL Now the line by you givien to Khanak was an original....LOLLOLLOL loved it....

So ...as you update before the weekend..will we getting a double dos his weekend...making it a triple one this weeK???WinkLOL

Till the next update dear....love you Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purvi08RB81-Manita-shanakyasharan

shiksha_03 Goldie
shiksha_03
shiksha_03

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
manita dis ws so so so so so so so so so so so so cute d way shaan was talking to himself & the way khanak said dat shaan had always been her crush & she was always attracted to him & wantd 2 b W*H him bt nw i m really eager 2 c wt hpns in the pub so pls pls pls pls update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanks to all of you for responding to part 5....

@ priya cool........thanks sweetie for so generous and amazing wordsEmbarrassed........glad that you liked it Big smile !!

@ adventure_gurl ................thanks a lot sonali !!Big smile

@ shamima............thanks a lot dear and loved the detailed analysis !!Smile

@ sayni .........thanks a lot !!Smile

Originally posted by RB81

hei mani,
1st of all thanks for updating..n thanks 2 ur day off..tat was a nice update..both shaan n khanak letting out wat they feel abt each other to themselves n khanak to jassi..i feel like y dont they both just sit n open up their feelings..ok..now i think something may happen in roxie's...hope u'll update this weekend..waiting for ur update..
luv,
ramani.

@ ramani........thank you so much dear.......!!
@bold .............since last 5 parts......she is trying to talk and open up her feelings.....but he is not allowing...and neither does he interact much............so they practically can't talk muchLOL

@ Vandu............thanks dear !!

@
Originally posted by krock

fantastic update love the way u defind the first crush .......................loved it shaan feels for khanak and khanak also for shaan but both r burthals yaar...................but loving it ha andplz some romance begging u

@ ankita .........thanks a lot darling !!
@ bold..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL......

@ Krishna darling.........Loved loved your analysis and I have always loved the detailed comments .......it shows that the reader didn't sleep through halfwayLOL......thanks for noticing the tiny parts that I had included......you do this with 2 darling daughters and loads of commitments.....hats off to u !!

@ shiksha.........thanks a ton dear.......!!Big smile

thanks a lot everyone who read and pressed 'like' as it re-enforced the pleasure of writing.....
there is no fun in writing if people don't read or read but don't like.....
thanks for encouraging !!

Edited by -Manita- - 24 February 2011 at 8:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_cool_123RB81kubare

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Beautiful update.. like an everyday scene.. natural.. realistic!!
ClapClapClapClap

But yeh dil maange more... Why do updates have to be so short?!CryTongue This one left me craving for more.. more n more...Smile

Lovely shall wait for the next update.. where they will of course meet again at the pub!! Ahaa...Embarrassed

-Manita-

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
nice one di..... love khanak-jas talks...such sweet buddy s they are :) gosh what will happen in that club? hope khanak doesn't get hurt by shan again .....Shocked 

-Manita-

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hey manita...........
love the update
beautiful part...................
shaan likes her but want her to be distant n she is still obsessed with her crush............
awesome update will wait till saturday...............

-Manita-

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Hi Manita
Lovely update
written so well Good job Clap

-Manita-

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Manii!!

Love yr style yaar..it flows and love this story too!! The crazzzy Khanak in love!! And the disturbed Shaan nice!!Big smile

-Manita-

Go to top