Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you guys and everyone for loving part 9...reading and responding too...!!
I will thank all of you in detail after this part... I really loved all the responses and likes...

Thanks a lot !!!

once again I am nervous while posting this part...I really don't know if I justified their feelings correctly and explained their relationship...I am seriously nervous...!!

Story so far -- Plzz read page 28 and 32 for gist of story.
Part 9 -- is about Khanak's past where she remembers Shaan being her teenage crush and how on a Holi, they had come close and the news of Jai's accident came when they were about to kiss...

Trespassers Prohibited
Part 10

I am taking down the part --
Will soon write a gist that helps to understand the story 😊

Edited by -Manita- - 12 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Did i ! Yes i m first to comment. Yay. But i am at a total loss of words. How do you write stuff like this man that leaves the reader dumbfolded . Lol technically my g c s was 11/15. Wit the eye and motor intact. Verbal 1. A week more for the next part to come. Gosh. Ps. My folks couldn let me live in peace for sometime so they got me to shift places. Seated crushed between aunts. Yet reading the update was something else . And why r you nervous. You ve woven such a wonderful story wit so much intricasy and intrigue. Love you mani. I ll comment in detail later:) Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh manita,
tat was really a wonderful update (both the parts)..now i feel really sorry for khanak n am able to understand y she said no to shaan for his lunch invite..really i wish to know the story from shaan's perspective..i dont think the reason he gav is right..something might hav happened..if they r really in love n if they say it to their parents they wud b really happy i think..wish they both really express their feelings n be together..i felt emotional..awesome mani..its really bad that v need to wait for a week for the next update..
luv,
ramani
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful part manita luvd it bt felt realy sad for both shaan & khanak n pls update soon cnt wait for d next part
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
your shaan went from being my favorite to confusing me and himself in a single update....

okay I know this is your story and I hate doing this to you.....BUT YOU have got to have the next update from Shaan;s point of view of the whole back story....you cannot do this to him...😭

lovely update, Mani, enjoyed every line, every emotion....kudos!!!!
nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mannu di! ( can i call u that? 😊 ) 

it was simply mind blowin.... m outta words actually... u r a brilliant story teller! 👏

but i agree with Saaz di! pls pls pls we want Shaan's pov too!! 

Love

Neha 
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Manita.............
awesome update...........
loved it very much.........
now their past is fully revealed..................
so i want to know it about shaan's side that why he is so guarded..........i feel he loves her so why he wants to maintain a distance...............
very emotional n u know how to stick the readers n know more about ur story..........so i think i have to wait till saturday 4 next update............................
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely Lovely part !!!!!!!!!!
-Manita- thumbnail
hey everyone.....
thanks for responding.........won't say liking this time.....
as I get it that my nervousness was correct ..........
and my update did confuse you all..............or maybe put my FFs Shaan in not so pretty light.........
Awww..............please don't think bad of him......I hope next update will cheer you up.....

Priya, Ramani, shiksha, angel_9, saaaz, neha, Vandu..........thanks for commenting....
will respond in detail later........
love you all

Manita
Edited by -Manita- - 13 years ago
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowww manii....too gud update...
gt to knw all abt their past...n they wer just too real......

wonderfully written....gr8 jobb...!!

luvddd ittt....................!!beautiful update...........

do cont. soonn.......!!

luvvvvss,
shama....