Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That was SUPERB mani. I was glued with my entire attention till the end, which I do for very few ff/os.....Its mindblowing๐Ÿ‘
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dis part ws brilliant n i m eagerly waitn for tom n pls reveal d whole past tom
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hai manita,
tat was a wonderful update..loved the convo b/w shaan-khanak..they r super cute as always..both of them admiring the other but at least i feel tat at times khanak shows wat she feels..but y shaan is keeping all to himself..really i'm thinking when will shaan let khanak know wat he really thinks abt her..and i really expected something to happen when they were close..Hate Zarina for coming at the wrong time..and i'm also happy that it was she who came n saw shaan with khanak..Oh how happy khanak was n shaan is clueless y was she happy..khanak said no to shaan for lunch..she could hav said yes..ok now as vandu suggested n 4m ur reply i think the flashback abt their past answers all these..

final thing,really u got locked in a washroom?but pity u,u were alone there..expecting ur next update n for the past of shanak..
luv,
ramani
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
i love the kind of bond these two share here...like we can't get along and we can't stay away either๐Ÿ˜†
the window jumping was really khanak types....she cld have done it definitely ๐Ÿ˜† and poor Zarine....got a zor ka jhatka ๐Ÿ˜‰ i so wanna see her reaction now ๐Ÿ˜† wonder what's this holi mysteri? give us a promo na?(this isn't my idea...saw this in one ff on the other forum ๐Ÿ˜›) anyways loved this part..๐Ÿ˜Š
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait to now abt the past!..
awesome epi and awesome update!....yay!
nyc one mani di....
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Manita......
awesome update...............
loved the convo b/w khanak n shan.............
she stands on slab to jump through openinng.................๐Ÿ˜†............n shan calls her urgently...........n she is afraid that she will be scolded but he is concerned about her...........๐Ÿ˜ƒ very well described.............
loved the timing of zarine.................she opened the door๐Ÿ˜† ..........n khanak is excited as she is free n shan wants to spend time with khanak n can stay in washroom ..........lovely๐Ÿ˜†
can't wait now ..........want to know their past................

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ha ha mani wonderful is all i can say now . Stuck in a stupid place. Reading it from the mobile in the dark like a bed time story . Will give my detailed comment when i get back home
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mani dear..thanks 4 the update...was waiting 4 it...
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing manita ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Edited by sayni - 13 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update Manita! I wonder why she does not like Holi? Keep up the great work!๐Ÿ˜ƒ