Sumedha1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey plzzzzz update fast!
dis ff is awesome
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice part Maha. Thank God that both the grandparents are very cool and like ridhima so much. Loved the way Ridhima handle everything. Being new in the family she did a fav job πŸ‘ I Can understand Arman's mind state being angry on leaving hospital. But Arman's Parent also really cool.

But one thing Ridhima's b'day and wedding completely gone. I mean Arman so wished for so much but non happened. Hope everything will be fine soon..

Continue soon
Angel_shilpa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely part
thanx for the pm
Preeti_ar_kj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update asap.
cant wait for d next part 😳
fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey maha..sorry couldn commnt on tis thread so far..!πŸ˜’ sorry... sorry.... sorry.... 4 tat..!😭 but stil u used to send me pms..! taaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot 4 tat..!πŸ€—  tis is my 1st one in tis thread n most probably d last one tooo..😳 as u r on ur way to open d new thread soon..!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† loved d whole thread til now..! armaan takin care of ridhima.. ridhima knowin about her famly..n finally she gettin d love she wished n wanted all her life..the marriage...d accident evrythin was too good...! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ n tis ud was awesome..! πŸ‘ so finally ridhima showin tat she is also a matured girl by takin care of tem..! 😳 tat was really sweet of her..😊 oops tey had teir 1st fight also..! but happy to c tat tey had patched up..! loved armaans nautankis' n how ridhima found her way in evryones heart..!😳
lov yaa.. tc..!
simone_ksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing  update  as  usual <3..armaan's  grandparents  are  so  sweet  and  adorable...loved  the  way  they  welcomed  riddhima  into  the  family..loved  the  way  armaan  manaod  riddhima..it  was  so  cute..the  ending  in  their  room  was  hot...loved  the  way  they  cudled  up  in  bed  and  slept..armaan  teasing  riddhima  abt  the  sari  was  so  romantic  and  funny..i  could  just  imagine  riddhima's  expressions..ur  a  wonderful  writer  and  i  always  love  the  way  u  portray  ar  in  all  your  ffs...
thanks  a  lot  for  the  pm  and  please  continue  really  soon.<3😊
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WONDERFUL FF!!!πŸ‘ LOVED READING IT.. STORY LINE IS V INTERESTING πŸ˜ƒUPDATE SOOOOOOOOON..
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
so touchy and sweet one Maha 
pr1ncess12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woooooowwwww loved it maha
good on ya xxxxx
sorry was a bit late
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Maha...great part..:) love u n ur writing skills..u r amazing...:)
loved how u described Armaan's relation with his grandparents....n they r soooo sweet...<3 it was a touchy part...:)
but awww he yelled at Ridz but again being the sweetest angel on this earth he apologized to her in the honest way...:) <3
cont soonnnnnnnn...:)