Pakistani Serials

KUCH KAHI..ANKAHI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

go12

Groupbie

go12

Posted: 26 December 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
HEY GUYZ! DOES ANYONE WATCH THE SOAP "KUCH KAHI ANKAHI" ...OH MY GOD..ITS REALLY REALLY GOOD..REALLY SUSPENSE AND EVERYTTHING...IT COMES ON GEO..MODAY AND TUESDAY..4:30 PM US TIME.NOT SURE ABOUT OTHER PLACES..BUT ITS GOING REALLY GOOD..I LOVE IT...N UM COULD SOMEONE PLZ POST THE VIDEOS AND THE UPDATES PLZ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KUCH KAHI..ANKAHI" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top