panchi needs to join the gym!!! she looks preggo

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
i think many of u , not but all but small proportions might agree with me. Panchi is a really pretty girl. she is beautiful and it's true. dude seriously, she needs to trim or got to gym. She needs to do something about her stomach area and waist line. i get it she has a pear body. which is like big waist. but seriously, she needs to go gym and do something about her stomach. she is slim but her stomach  area is creating the problem. she needs to try to trim her stomach and may be try tighten her abs. don't u think??/ the green lenga said it all she needs to do this.
Edited by shnehi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he he was noticing it but i was more dazed by the angelic performances
they all looked awesome and yes she needs to go to the gym but forget it now anyways happy valentines day 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she needs to tighten her abs
abhaypiya_4evr thumbnail
yup yaar...she really lukz lyk a preggy woman...shez beautiful n still shez not taking care of it when everyone else in the show is...strange
asiangal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol i was thinking the same thing aswell, in the white dress she did look preggo!!
shes preety but she needs to do something with her weight!!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes, definately red alert for Panchhi... She needs to loose weight.. I was more thinking for Kabir.. He carried her 2-3 times... He must have felt her heavy... 😆
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she's a little heavy but no way she looks pregnant.
SounSoun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: purva_j

Yes, definately red alert for Panchhi... She needs to loose weight.. I was more thinking for Kabir.. He carried her 2-3 times... He must have felt her heavy... 😆

😆 I was also thinking that ! And you know what once I also said ( by mistake) ufff bechara !!!!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SounSoun

😆 I was also thinking that ! And you know what once I also said ( by mistake) ufff bechara !!!!

Kabir "Uff bechara mein... kaha fas gaya yar....."
he he ðŸ˜† 
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think she looked extremely beautiful in the peacock green dress..But the white dress was a misfit...They should have given her something better..