hatke of all am i right??? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
yaar sach main maneet r rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i m die to see this performanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WHATT was it organized by Ekta no wonder. I noticed the other couple songs were soooooo romantic but our Maneet songs were hatke and then the stupid cameramen didnt give enough exposure to Gurti, usually Abah and Priya were shownπŸ˜•.. Still Gurti rocked BIGTIMEE and were the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew from the beginning that GurTi would rock any songs they were given, and honestly those chosen songs are few of my favs, thats why i had been happy with the song selection, while everyone else was nagging alway LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I always felt that their performance would be better than others, because everyone likes watching a lively, up beat performance, it just makes you want to jump and dance along with them aswell 😳 and anyways it was a refreshing change seeing them dance in these peppy numbers, because we always see them dance in some passionate romantic numbers as MaanEet 😳
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Thush Im Flying With You ToπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Gurtii Rock The FloorπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@all
 me felt in last performance in white maneet were no given same coverage as was given to others .😑😑😑😑😑😑
wht abt that panchi and kabeer ??????they were covered more than anyone complex ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u r right they r just hatke
Oh totally Sanjh, Gurti were absolutely hatke and the very best.......Love Maaneet they were mind blowing 😊
Originally posted by sanjh1234

@all
 me felt in last performance in white maneet were no given same coverage as was given to others .😑
wht abt that panchi and kabeer ??????they were covered more than anyone complex ?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                        Ekta will be partial to her cast it was obvious...Panchi is so fat that she covered half the stage.........Anyways DD & GC were looking the best.....I luved the way GC carried her on his shoulders...........it was so cute......          
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh totally Sanjh, Gurti were absolutely hatke and the very best.......Love Maaneet they were mind blowing 😊
yes dear here they compensated for what we are lacking in ghspπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†