Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I had a wide grin while i was watching GC & DD per (Page 4)

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Program was boring. waste of time

MAANEET ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS only

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by dewdropred

Exactly Hima u poured my heart out.Me too,was not happy with the selection of their songs at first but seeing their act I was mesmerized.They burnt the dance floor with their fabulous dancing skills,awesome expressions, sizzling hot & mindblowing chemistry.I loved the theme of their act.And it doesn't need to say that Gurti r the besttttttttttttttttt.Day Dreaming

bobby ..... i think we all were unhappy with the song selection & the outfits  .........

but thesse two left me speechless while thy were performing ........it looked so natural .........with all those expressions .......

yes dear gurti .........are the best ........... no one can beat them ...........

Yes Hima,none can beat our Gurti chahe koi kitne bhi koshish kare....I would like to add one more thing, in the last act they should have been given a bit more screen space as they were looking the hottest among the rest    

U know bobby knowing whose production it is .......we can say thy were biased & were showing closeups of their cast only ...........

but here the centre stage was occupied by gurti ........so i was happy with that ...........but was dying to see gurti close up at the same time ........ and their performance rocked as usual .........

bobby13rocks

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
1) niche fulo ki dukan uper gori ka makan                          2)tu sala kam se gaya                             3)dekha jo tuze yar                                 4)tose pyar karte hai gori ja bhi de denge                           this is the sequance

dewdropred

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
They are not same songs dear

dewdropred

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
GURTI were simply outstanding.....
i am watching only them Gurti made rocked the show.Dancing

dewdropred

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
it was mind blowing guys...even my mom saw them and said "gurmeet is a gr8 dancer..." wooooooooow.....i was so excited ....they really rocked.!!!! aur last song mein to guru was looking killer in that white shirt and pink tie....Embarrassed....they surely deserve Clap

mujhe bhi pehle laga tha ki yeh kaise gaane de diye par after their performance I think it suited them....arre yaar aise gaane toh unhei denge na jo dance kar sakte hai....WinkWinkWinkWink...gurti are awesome dancers, isiliye to unhe dance numbers diye gaye the...

Edited by Tuli - 13 February 2011 at 11:03am

dewdropred

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Exactly Hima u poured my heart out.Me too,was not happy with the selection of their songs at first but seeing their act I was mesmerized.They burnt the dance floor with their fabulous dancing skills,awesome expressions, sizzling hot & mindblowing chemistry.I loved the theme of their act.And it doesn't need to say that Gurti r the besttttttttttttttttt.Day Dreaming

bobby ..... i think we all were unhappy with the song selection & the outfits  .........

but thesse two left me speechless while thy were performing ........it looked so natural .........with all those expressions .......

yes dear gurti .........are the best ........... no one can beat them ...........

Yes Hima,none can beat our Gurti chahe koi kitne bhi koshish kare....I would like to add one more thing, in the last act they should have been given a bit more screen space as they were looking the hottest among the rest    

U know bobby knowing whose production it is .......we can say thy were biased & were showing closeups of their cast only ...........

but here the centre stage was occupied by gurti ........so i was happy with that ...........but was dying to see gurti close up at the same time ........ and their performance rocked as usual .........
                                                                                                                                                                    Gurti were looking like the undisputed King & the Queen ........they were obviously the centre of attraction in the stage...........me too Hima was dying to see their close-ups..........they were so amazing together.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadee777dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

bobby ........ gurti was fantabulous in every step ........ thy set the stage on fire ............

bobby13rocks

Go to top