Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Shinus:)πŸ˜ƒ
Always have admired your quick post of Maan/Geet videos. Awesomely done again... πŸ‘

Love Gurmeet/Drashti in all the dances. They looked cute in the tapori songs and really sweet in Gal Meethi Meethi Bol.... Loved the way Gurmeet carried Drashti down the stairs...😍
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks!
loved their dance
thank u for the all video πŸ€—
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maaneet were the best couple in the mix:D all the other couples looked like they hadnt rehearsed properly and werent completing any of the steps properly :( They made the mix look bad
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shinus..My opinion -  Maaneet 's duet they rocked the house &  the Mix of course they were the best couple..they really compliment each other. Loved it.πŸ˜‰
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Jadee777

Thanks Shinus..My opinion -  Maaneet 's duet they rocked the house &  the Mix of course they were the best couple..they really compliment each other. Loved it.πŸ˜‰

you are right .... There act was full on mastiii
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shinus

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Ajab Prem Ki Kahani ... Maneet Dance The Final Mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jx2NzJyqfU[/YOUTUBE]

</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">If u like my work click <font color="#ff0000">Like</font> Button</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">

Part 3 Updated Scroll Down
</font>

Lol is it just me or does it seem like GurTi is the only couple that can actually dance? Others just look awkward ....... GurTi rocked all their performances! Gotta love them <33

Angadzgirl thumbnail
thanx u so much for video...
Nandita5 thumbnail
Loved the videos. So glad u put them up as I only got to see the last mix on TV. GC's interview really impressed me....particularly when he said "love pehle hona chahiye...paisa to baad mein bhi ayega.....totally my feelings.  Also when he said "V-day is just a reminder....everyday should be valentines day for a couple"........great thinking GC....Hope DB appreciates what a lovely husband she's getting. 
Thank you so much Shinus!!!

Maaneet are a superhit as alwaysπŸ‘