Ajab Prem Ki Kahani vids- ALL ADDED - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

All that...for that...so many times passed...and waiting ...πŸ˜”
for just all about 5.50..Mins..for Sushita..
I watched some performances ...and I skip a lots also....boring...
Anukalp dance not bad..I like it...😊

Our Sushita..what to say.. .all I can say.....PerfectπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘as ..Madhuri..Style...

Just..superb..awesome..Their solo dance..great...for "Tere liye" They rocked the floor...Each time they perform..they .bring us elsewhere...They looked very happy...Anki Wow...beautiful...
Our Jodi is the best...and I said..the award of Ajab ki Prem Kahani..goes...to Sushant and Ankita...Alias..Sushita..β€οΈπŸ‘

Joke apart...today...to be honest..only Sushita perform.. was lovely..rocking.. fabulous as usuall..I've been.waiting and waiting.and skip also..they put..Sushita performances at the end cause they know people will wait till finish...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Thanks for the links. Have not watched yet. Will watch after the download.

Show was so boring so boring so boring that my eyes were literally watering cause of constant yawning 😳 πŸ˜†

I did not like any performance not even Sushita's much.Both were clearly the best dancers among the all and danced very well but I did not like the songs except Ranjha Ranjha but that was also not fitting well according to me. 
I wished they had more romantic songs actually others had better songs even the creepy guy in black vest had more romantic songs and he was dancing alone πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
I didn't watch the show, I only fast forwarded to when Sushant and Ankita performed. I love the song Tere Liye and to see Ankita and Sushant dance to it, just made it perfect!!
Originally posted by nishr

Here is the link of Sushant and Ankita performance only.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at2VIvt5rvE[/YOUTUBE]

wow thanks .. wanted to watch their part again so ended up here hoping someone had uploaded just their performance πŸ˜›