Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Okay so i dont really watch Comedy circus regularly, but whenever i do watch it then the contestants are always using the same jokes and the same act on Surrinder!.. im getting so fed up with it.. no wonder the show isnt getting any good responses.. if it didnt keep bringing back the same comedians again and again then it would be interesting as the same comedians keep using the same punches

I think Kapil is really good, but for once i wouldnt mind Bharti or Krushna winning but Bharti isnt that funny anymore..

Anyway i would ask what everyone else thinks but this forum seems rather empty.. so if anyone at all out there would like to comment then feel free

Angel x

Edited by Angel x - 18 February 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahhiCoeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Getting bored of Surrinder?" in Kahani Comedy Circus Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Why is this forum soo empty? can no one really be bothered with it?.. or am i watching  show that only comes on my TV but no one else's? lol :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahhi

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angel x

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

You are right, me too I am fed up of everyone making Surrinder's nakli. Angry Smile
And yes this forum is soooo empty. Unhappy I would love to discuss with people who likes the show because I love Cmedy Circus. Smile

Lol finaly someone on this forum.. i didnt think there was anyone at all.. some mystyerious person comes on the forum and updates the videos.. other than that there is no one.. I think comedy circus would be more interesiting if it wasnt always the same comedians.. and maybe if they get better celeb partners.. they dont promote it enough :(

Mahhi

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angel x

You are right, me too I am fed up of everyone making Surrinder's nakli. Angry Smile
And yes this forum is soooo empty. Unhappy I would love to discuss with people who likes the show because I love Cmedy Circus. Smile

Lol finaly someone on this forum.. i didnt think there was anyone at all.. some mystyerious person comes on the forum and updates the videos.. other than that there is no one.. I think comedy circus would be more interesiting if it wasnt always the same comedians.. and maybe if they get better celeb partners.. they dont promote it enough :(

ROFL now we are 2 
You are right and also I thing it's because we don't have Jubilee forum. CC Ka Jadoo is the old one. 

Lol yea agree.. i wonder if they would change it?.. aww well at least there is someone else on the forum and im not the only person here .. :)

Mahhi

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Angel x

Goldie

Angel x

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Coeur2PsychoFMS

lmao!!.. i dont think anyone will join us haha aww well.. but dont they do like other seasons when one is finished?.. lol idk this is the first time im watching this and that to just to waste time.. lol who is ur fave amongst all?

Mahhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.