India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

WAT SHE TURNED INTO... (Page 2)

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

the mother from Ambher Dhara and the same lady plays the Maami in Baat Hamari Pakki

She was so skinny at one time and they had her in some movie playing a model...She was trying to lure SRK or something in the movie

Now she is 3x her size

The funny part is, if she were the same, she would still play a mother or maami because of her age

Edited by silvermoonlight - 14 February 2011 at 8:02pm

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

Originally posted by nirubharya

You do not know what her reasons are for why looks are changed. You are very harsh on her. Looks are not everything in life. Also even if she is playing a mother's role but does a wonderful job. I wish the CVs would tap into each actor's potential and give them opportunity to show their ability. Then shallow viewers would not blame the actor and focus on their looks but the ability of the actor.

We viewers also need to grow up and not be so shallow  

look dude...its nt abt just the looks...look at her she is quite young...she doesnt deserve to play a mom. the reason is only one tht she put on LLOOTTSS of weight which gave her only these kind of roles...

playing a mother of a younger actress is no big deal...and how much we care abt the mom's in the serials i know very well. 

its too early for her....she could still be the lead girl of some show if she looked after herself but good things come to an end.....and this time its quite early....

Soory but i can't accept her .......even her acting as the mom is not so gr8 tht i should boast abt.

Maybe she has thyroid issues! it could be a health issue. you never know..and you DON'T know! so don't just judge her, straight off the bat, without even knowing ANYTHING abt her! Angry Though she has changed from before, I think, she's STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL! ClapBig smile She could work to lose the weight..but who knows.. maybe she is trying, maybe its an health issue, that can't be helped. Dont be so harsh on her..@ Neetu_PB_lover! Thats a very wrong thing to say.. if you have issues with the way she looks.. keep it to yourself..you don't come on here, bashing her up.. JUST because of her looks! IF should report this! You should not bash anyone.for their looks..and at least.. she's not ugly! she is NOWHERE close to being ugly! We have no control over the changes that our bodies go through, sometimes.. especially if it is health related. She's an actress, she knows what is best for her, and what she needs to do! As long as she is healthy nothing else should matter. just leave her alone... Ouch
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

wow she looks pretty

i always thot she looked too young to be a mom...but due to the weight, most heavier younger actresses are cast as mothers to sons that are 5 years younger than then...makes no sense but the problem is indian society

they want to use 16 yr old to pull off an 18 yr old.implying 18 yr old is too old

society is getting sicker by the day and more superficial

I love that Madhuri and Malaika still rock the stage..Malaika is doing item numbers in her late 30's...u go girl!

But Malaika weight is not on the healthy range! atleast Riva looks cute and pretty! Malaika is overdoing on her body training.. it could hurt her health more than help! if she doesn't take care of herself..now.. Ouch Its all abt being healthy. Health is Wealth! when you lose your health.. you gotta pay for it.. BIG TIME! OuchOuch
silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
I disagree

Malaika looks awesome...she has a child and is a full time mom and doing tv/movies

If she were unhealthy, she would not be able to keep up

She is fit for her body type and Madhuri has the more typical mommy look but still looks good!

If she were unhealthy, she would look old and sickly..she still rocks the without make up look as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09rayadallie

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Since, we are on the topic, I couldn't help but remember this actress named Surbhi Tiwari who used to play Aradhna in a Star Plus show called "Shaagun"! I used to love that show and found her SO pretty and just a few years later I find her in "Agle Janam mein..." and was so sad! I am not being harsh on her, I know how hard it is after some point to maintain the youthful look but she isn't even that old yet!! I find it hard to accept that this is her!! She deserves better!!! It's only 2005 that Shagun ended and in just 5/6 years, so much changed!

After!

Before!
S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index