Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

wow she looks pretty

i always thot she looked too young to be a mom...but due to the weight, most heavier younger actresses are cast as mothers to sons that are 5 years younger than then...makes no sense but the problem is indian society

they want to use 16 yr old to pull off an 18 yr old.implying 18 yr old is too old

society is getting sicker by the day and more superficial

I love that Madhuri and Malaika still rock the stage..Malaika is doing item numbers in her late 30's...u go girl!

But Malaika weight is not on the healthy range! atleast Riva looks cute and pretty! Malaika is overdoing on her body training.. it could hurt her health more than help! if she doesn't take care of herself..now.. Its all abt being healthy. Health is Wealth! when you lose your health.. you gotta pay for it.. BIG TIME!
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I disagree

Malaika looks awesome...she has a child and is a full time mom and doing tv/movies

If she were unhealthy, she would not be able to keep up

She is fit for her body type and Madhuri has the more typical mommy look but still looks good!

If she were unhealthy, she would look old and sickly..she still rocks the without make up look as well
Nowsheen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Since, we are on the topic, I couldn't help but remember this actress named Surbhi Tiwari who used to play Aradhna in a Star Plus show called "Shaagun"! I used to love that show and found her SO pretty and just a few years later I find her in "Agle Janam mein..." and was so sad! I am not being harsh on her, I know how hard it is after some point to maintain the youthful look but she isn't even that old yet!! I find it hard to accept that this is her!! She deserves better!!! It's only 2005 that Shagun ended and in just 5/6 years, so much changed!

After!

Before!
S

BLAH........i dont care wht u guys say  i agree with only silvermoonlight....blah blah u are saying such things becoz u dont want her to get back to good roles....ur enjoying as a MAMA alright then do it...dont tell us what to say or not...we didnt expect riva to become like this....look at GAURI PRADHAN....look at shilpa agnoihoti and juhi babber they are close to 34??? then they do not look so....the way she is now....all we want her to loose weight and leave this stupid role as SOON AS POSSIBLE....she is a good actreess so she deserves to play good roles as long as she can...... and am not a hypocrite tht i say looks are not important oh yes they defintely are....not in the common world but in the glamour industry.....SAD BUT TRUE...ppl are judged according to their looks and one can change their perspective.....anyways abt riva i still have hopes from her...

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Maybe she has thyroid issues! it could be a health issue. you never know..and you DON'T know! so don't just judge her, straight off the bat, without even knowing ANYTHING abt her! 😑 Though she has changed from before, I think, she's STILL VERY BEAUTIFUL! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ She could work to lose the weight..but who knows.. maybe she is trying, maybe its an health issue, that can't be helped. Dont be so harsh on her..@ Neetu_PB_lover! Thats a very wrong thing to say.. if you have issues with the way she looks.. keep it to yourself..you don't come on here, bashing her up.. JUST because of her looks! IF should report this! You should not bash anyone.for their looks..and at least.. she's not ugly! she is NOWHERE close to being ugly! We have no control over the changes that our bodies go through, sometimes.. especially if it is health related. She's an actress, she knows what is best for her, and what she needs to do! As long as she is healthy nothing else should matter. just leave her alone...

harsh on her...bashing her???? listen rouble lover..if u beng funny then let me tell u ur sense of humour is pathetic...can't u read what i wrote tht she is a good actreess and my favourite too...all i want to say tht she doesnt deserve to play mommy roles so early whereas she can still play lead roles like sakshi tanwar or shweta tiwari.....all she needs to do is to loose some weight.......we are motivating her to get back in shape........stop misleading the post and stop being nasty plz

and dats why of her weight she will have to rely her name on these shows...she could never shine as Gauri PRadhan or shweta tiwari who could still rule in their own departments......I WISH OOH GOD....i wanna SEE MONA playing MOM OF RIVA ONE DAY 🀣
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nowsheen

Since, we are on the topic, I couldn't help but remember this actress named Surbhi Tiwari who used to play Aradhna in a Star Plus show called "Shaagun"! I used to love that show and found her SO pretty and just a few years later I find her in "Agle Janam mein..." and was so sad! I am not being harsh on her, I know how hard it is after some point to maintain the youthful look but she isn't even that old yet!! I find it hard to accept that this is her!! She deserves better!!! It's only 2005 that Shagun ended and in just 5/6 years, so much changed!

After!

Before!
S

OH MY GOSH! 😲😲😲 Are you serious?!?! What a difference weight can make! 😲😲😲
I mean, things like.. childbirth.. def. changes a woman's body and many other issues added with it, (like how i mentioned avobe). but like.. also, another thing is.. in india, unless otherwise, required, people don't tend to be so health conscious.. So, that COULD be another added factor.. but who knows.. But yaa, if this is her before pic.. then this is one.. huge dramatic change..for sure!
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

harsh on her...bashing her???? listen rouble lover..if u beng funny then let me tell u ur sense of humour is pathetic...can't u read what i wrote tht she is a good actreess and my favourite too...all i want to say tht she doesnt deserve to play mommy roles so early whereas she can still play lead roles like sakshi tanwar or shweta tiwari.....all she needs to do is to loose some weight.......we are motivating her to get back in shape........stop misleading the post and stop being nasty plz

Oh, i'm sorry, guess I misunderstood your post.. Its sometimes is hard to understand one's tone of voice and what they mean to say, over the net. But if you are coming from that perspective, then it makes sense. What you are trying to say is that, you love how she is, and you know she can be better. You really care abt her, and you want her to be better! That makes sense. Sorry if I misunderstood you. I know where u are coming from, sometimes I get like that too, and often get misunderstood. Yes, I agree she can do better, but at the same time, we still do not know the reason for her weight gain. If its a thyroid issue, then its pretty hard to lose weight, especially if its Hypothyroid. I now this because in my family this condition exists, and I know how it can be, but once the person start taking their medicine and then work on exercising then they can possibly get back in shape! 😊 Its POSSIBLE that she is not aware about this issue existing within her? There can be a hundred and one reasons.. but oh wells. I know now, you meant no harm and you mean well for her.  😊 So, lets hope she understands what we are trying to say.. But i also feel, she looks very beautiful, just the way she is.. though she could be better. Also another thing, the older you get, the harder it gets to lose weight.. we just gotta keep this in mind. A Woman goes thru a lot.. we need to understand where she is coming from.. before expecting things on her. but well.. guess, there is no harm done. What we need to say to is, she is beautiful now, just the way she is.. but she can also do better!! this kind of approach will be good, as it would not dishearten her. We all have expectation of things, but there are some things which are out of our control at times (such as our weight). one can try..and thats the biggest clue to a healthy self... but then, lets see..  Sorry for the long πŸ˜ƒpost..but.. I adore he r now.. always look forward to her scenes! πŸ˜ƒ Be it a mother's role, or lead actress, she's doing a fab. job! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
^^

i dont think she has a thyroid problem becoz its nt her many are following her...smriti irani, the one actress the other member posted, there are also many actresses tht still look woonderful even today look at sudha chandaran and kunika lal...oh these women still look gorgeous even if they gain some weight...

it doesnt suit reva.....if its really confirmed she has a problem then ok...but if she is being lazy i dont like it.....she's pretty nd can still do better..........

i hope u understand if ur fav becomes a balloon in a few years and u feel disaapointed abt it.......i feel reva  comes back with a BANG soon...but yes if she hs some geniine problem we r with her
rouble_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

^^

i dont think she has a thyroid problem becoz its nt her many are following her...smriti irani, the one actress the other member posted, there are also many actresses tht still look woonderful even today look at sudha chandaran and kunika lal...oh these women still look gorgeous even if they gain some weight...

it doesnt suit reva.....if its really confirmed she has a problem then ok...but if she is being lazy i dont like it.....she's pretty nd can still do better..........

i hope u understand if ur fav becomes a balloon in a few years and u feel disaapointed abt it.......i feel reva  comes back with a BANG soon...but yes if she hs some geniine problem we r with her

Yaa, I know what you mean.. =/ when you say.."i hope u understand if ur fav becomes a balloon in a few years and u feel disaapointed abt it." its because, you really care about her, and like her A LOT and therefore, in a way, you are just looking out for her..and want her best!  😊 Thats really sweet! πŸ˜ƒ I know what u mean.. I feel the same way about my family and friends too, and people in general when it comes to things like this, especially about their health. When you know they can do better and be better... you can't help but be after them, because u care, and want them to have a healthy life. and lifestyle..