Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

New promos 1,2,3,4,5 LINKS PG 2, 4,6 (Page 4)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Misti,

ROFLROFL
ROFL
Its Action replay yeah I thought looks like promos r supporting the movieLOLWink I wanted to see something else but now stuck up with this as I have to give the breaking news ans was surprised to see a new one every break

every break??? that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

No OMG Tigu.....or are you conserving ebergy to let loose....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tilashini

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Chalhov,

Thanks for the info, because of which I managed to see 2 promos.

Misti,

These two are giving definitions of love, very similar to the seven vachans of the first edition.  Let us see whether we will be the ones to remember them and hound them.  The Vrindavan ghat is back in action.  Waiting for your reactions.Wink

I saw the ghat but I am waiting for the actual episode then Vrindavan Times might report on it.Wink....As for the vachans, well this is a new prem kahani so the vachans will also be in new ishtyle.WinkBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharilaxmi_avinafanSmiley-786

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Radha no 1 repeated so u can see all now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharilaxmi_avinafanSmiley-786

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by misti73

Chalhov thanks for the scoop....Big smile....I mean the news.Big smile By the way what movie are they showing? Oh by the way is this show meant for the promos with the movie in between.Ermm....I mean they are giving break to the audience to do their work  .........so that they can see the promo when they are resting.Ermm Ah so after repeating that both will be strong and will talk now their new mantra is that they will fight all problems together.Wink   Good Good........
It is clear from promos that Radhika will be the one more running after Dev at least initially.  Now as far as fighting together is concerned,  I am going to take it with a grain of salt.Wink

I remember the promo from March 2010 after Shantanu and Vishaka join hands where both vow to fight together their new enemies.   It was followed by the most illogical tracks of Radhika getting tied by Vishaka, ONS,  Shantanu's entry and killing of Dev.  

http://www.chinayellowpages.org/db/10577salt%20bottle.jpg

Angie I have kept that bottle with me...........since I have already started using it and guessing that will be using it frequently, I went for the healthy option and got the iodized version .......Big smileWink

Edited by misti73 - 13 February 2011 at 8:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34Smiley-786Angie12

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jsrePutijaChalhovdua44radhika5Ansa786sun_singhNiHa24misti73fatssrilanka

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
chalov Even I saw them and trust me m also in the same position as u.. ROFLROFL 

Looks like Zee is really benefitting with our positions..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovSmiley-786

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by chalhov

Misti,

ROFLROFL
ROFL
Its Action replay yeah I thought looks like promos r supporting the movieLOLWink I wanted to see something else but now stuck up with this as I have to give the breaking news ans was surprised to see a new one every break

every break??? that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

No OMG Tigu.....or are you conserving ebergy to let loose....Wink

yes i am misti........im having sum isotonic drink...and working out.LOLLOL

Edited by Tilashini - 13 February 2011 at 8:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34misti73

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Chalhov and the link HeenaBig smile
Radhika is so cute ..i really liked the way she gave the flower to Dev ...Embarrassed
Radhika in CB1 was little shy to do that but this RAdhika looks more confident and excited Wink
I dont think RAdhika will go after dev its probably just to make up for something she did wrong and Im sure Dev will do the same if RAdhika will get angry ...Awnn so cute ...
The other promo was also very nice Smile..
I loved Radhika dress when she was sitting beside dev and Talking about the show ..Very beautiful combination of colours ...Cant wait for CB2!!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34Smiley-786Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index