Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

.~*~.Premeer/Harshiti ka Desh - Under Cons.~*~. (Page 68)

newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Hiba...

Hey everyone!  67 pages in two days! excellent going!Clap i think this FC would break all records if it goes on like dis so proud of u all!! love everyone here!  Hug i so wish i had been  here during the performance ..had a test! crap i missed all the fun *sad sad sigh* i have alot of words for the performance so would gather  them all up in the form of an analysis... but have to say that i just lubbed it!! Bin tere was full of so many surprises! *thud thud* the lifts, the hug, the dance... everything was so so sensual!!!  and i would say the rest in my analysis *rubs hands gleefully* ahh cant wait to write *ebil muh* will post it very soon hopefully .. was waiting for the HQ quality video to be uplaoded up by Khush because i need clarity with their every expression and touching and considering the fact that we are all dead after the performance i dunt think i'll be making that much of a difference ROFLand i 'll be posting on the phorum.. want a free reign for all of my ebil thoughts so cya all very soon! LOLkeep rocking guys!

i was down after the show because of the last part.

then SBS/SBB gave me time to dream again.

now waiting for detail analysis by some of the leading observers.Wink many hidden truth comes out soon. nothing can be hidden from the Harshiti fanz.

i read in one post 'she kissed him'Embarrassed. i couldn't catch that scene. hope you finds it.

Edited by newt2007 - 15 February 2011 at 4:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AymeeJyotixkhajjumazkachazkauswah

Sukrutha IF-Sizzlerz
Sukrutha
Sukrutha

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by additi10

can some1 plz give me the link of this episode

Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.

hm....this is somewhere in the beginning of june...like 11th or 12...somewhere there..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
HC  is on 7 , AG  is on  12  on IF.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazkauswah

anoushay_kdmhmd IF-Dazzler
anoushay_kdmhmd
anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

here u go natasha!! =)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-raiAasma-Aymeenewt2007Noor_PremHeer-Frozen-mazkachazkauswah

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged

Hey everyone!  67 pages in two days! excellent going!Clap i think this FC would break all records if it goes on like dis so proud of u all!! love everyone here!  Hug i so wish i had been  here during the performance ..had a test! crap i missed all the fun *sad sad sigh* i have alot of words for the performance so would gather  them all up in the form of an analysis... but have to say that i just lubbed it!! Bin tere was full of so many surprises! *thud thud* the lifts, the hug, the dance... everything was so so sensual!!!  and i would say the rest in my analysis *rubs hands gleefully* ahh cant wait to write *ebil muh* will post it very soon hopefully .. was waiting for the HQ quality video to be uplaoded up by Khush because i need clarity with their every expression and touching and considering the fact that we are all dead after the performance i dunt think i'll be making that much of a difference ROFLand i 'll be posting on the phorum.. want a free reign for all of my ebil thoughts so cya all very soon! LOLkeep rocking guys!

Hiba yes its wonderful only in 2 days 67 pagesDancing

Harshiti ka MajicDay DreamingBlushing.............i want ur analysis also Embarrassed........Samia already post the HQ link just see her cahnnel and then back with every single detailsWink

i read one post that AG kiss him Shockedon his cheek which i am not able to see Stern Smile .............i want it proves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdnewt2007mazkachazka

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

i was down after the show because of the last part.

then SBS/SBB gave me time to dream again.

now waiting for detail analysis by some of the leading observers.Wink many hidden truth comes out soon. nothing can be hidden from the Harshiti fanz.

i read in one post 'she kissed him'Embarrassed. i couldn't catch that scene. hope you finds it.

leading observers? em flattered by the thought that everyone regards my opinion so muchEmbarrassed thing is  that this performance was filled with so many varying emotions of the human soul that it simply made me want to explore each n every thing these two portrayed onstage.. pain, love,angst, hurt, anger... everything was portrayed soo beautifully tht i just want to pen it all down.. i want to write  what Harshiti can do when they are together.. that how exactly do they light the stage on fire and how do they loose themselves in eachother so much tht one is astounded.. we say that we get lost in their world.. truth is tht they are lost so much into each other  tht the viewer loses himself into them...

she kissed him? nope i didnt notice that..  i'll watch carefully though to see if there is anything like that but i dunt think it is LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushay_kdmhmdnewt2007Nitty2910-Garima-Jyotixsweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazka

ayeshawaseem Groupbie
ayeshawaseem
ayeshawaseem

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i observed most of the harshad and additi interview they always fight for silly things. but in harshad and annupriya they dont fight, he always praise her. i feel very bad.
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshawaseem

i observed most of the harshad and additi interview they always fight for silly things. but in harshad and annupriya they dont fight, he always praise her. i feel very bad.

we can fight only with the people who are close with us.
HC and AG never fights. they always teases each other.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree-raiAasma-Aymeebd670816Nitty2910Jyotixsweta2005-Frozen-mazkachazkaSukruthauswah

Go to top