Groupbie

emelia

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Tujh mein Rab dikha
Too good. Perfect Valentine gift
Thanks Suk,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines vm (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

upasana.diya

IF-Dazzler

upasana.diya

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
lovely....
wonderful...
cute
marvelousSmile

suk19

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Dear great video just loved it. I liked you words for the ending for the those who have hope. I hope this stupid Ahem realizes soon how great Gopi is. Why are these CV's taking so long to even show some romance between these two. Anyway hope is keeping attached to this show. Great to see so many people actively participating in the forum. Good jobs guys hope the CV's are considerate to all our needs. Good jobTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

suk19

Aashna26

Aashna26

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
you have asked us to comment.... i am lost for wrds.. all I have done is replayed.. replayed ... replayed.. than realised... OMG.. I need to comment as well!! Lost for words!! Cannot think of anything to say... just want to replay it again... just lovely... supperbh!!!

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.