Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

suk,,,,,awesome, mindblowing, superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb VM....
loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...

no more words...waiting for thoda sa pyar hua...

btw do u use Sony Vegas for creating VM..?
Thanks  sadhli i am using basic windows movie maker

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Valentines vm (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
thanks everyone i will be putting up thoda sa pyar up by this evening  its coming soon Wink

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
waiting suk.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
That was awesome suk ben. You are a surprise package!!! Have you ever considered making a Rashi VM? I would prefer Lady Gaga's "bad romance"Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19.Nafisa.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

That was awesome suk ben. You are a surprise package!!! Have you ever considered making a Rashi VM? I would prefer Lady Gaga's "bad romance"Wink
LOL

emelia

Groupbie

emelia

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Awesome. watched again and again. Perfect for the Valentines day.  Look forward to see some more romantic VM.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emelia

Awesome. watched again and again. Perfect for the Valentines day.  Look forward to see some more romantic VM.
Thanks Emelia  the next one is up Wink

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Happy valentines day Suk.....our's (mine & hubby) fav song......enjoyed it on Gohem ....nice treat for the valentines eve.....hope u enjoy ur valentine too......HeartHeart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.