GIFTH Awards - Pratigya wins 3 awards!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
wow. what a great news. im feeling soooooooooooooooooo happy.
 🥳🥳thank u for this great news .
PG ...... Looking lovely..... Thank God no silly hairstyle...... Not crazy about updos. Orange suits her.

Oooooh came back ..... Thank you for the 411.Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
Thanx for Sharing Pooja... Really a good news that Our Show Won Three Awards.... It deserves even more... And above all Our AB deserves many more but unfortunately he was'nt nominated. Very unfair. Sob sob sob. But we gona make him win at the SPA , INSHALLAH...
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Agree...agree with u....we have a chance to make AB win at the SPA 2011...vote for him ...time is running out...only 2 days left till voting closes...
u r right bt hum kisi se kam nahi i,m voting as much as i can we have to make them win👏
Wow...great news!!👏

Congratulations to Pooja🥳 and also to PG and SB!!

I am sure we will shine like this at SPA 2011 too😳....God bless

BTW...PG is looking preety in orange gown...goshhh...almost all the colors suit her😳😛

Thanks Pooja for sharing!!
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Thanx for Sharing Pooja... Really a good news that Our Show Won Three Awards.... It deserves even more... And above all Our AB deserves many more but unfortunately he was'nt nominated. Very unfair. Sob sob sob. But we gona make him win at the SPA , INSHALLAH...

yaaaa av voted lyk craxxyyy n m praying aswl inshallah he will win my rockstar😳😳
I m happy that our show has got three awards.😃
it is different to win awards but
Arhaan is not even nominated biggest disappointment😭.

Originally posted by ash_huti

I m happy that our show has got three awards.😃
it is different to win awards but
Arhaan is not even nominated biggest disappointment😭.

I know dear...everyone is disappointed for arhaan...but we have a chance to make him win at SPA 2011...continue voting dear..only 2 days left!! 😃
Congratulations   2 the  team  of  pratigya .I  am  happy  2 know  that  we  have  won  3  awards  🥳.   But  really disappointed  that AB was not  even  being  nominated  .  It  is  high  time  that  he  gets  his  due  4  his  tremendous  acting  skills.  Hope  2  see him  win  award  in  SPA.  Guys  plz  all of  u gear  up  and  vote  4  our  team.
arhaan not even nominated................😡😭😭   it's soo vry unfair.............he devered atleast to be nominated.............dats y i don't belive  in celebs getting awards n all...........these are not fair enough..........😒🥺