The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

ridzthebest IF-Dazzler
ridzthebest
ridzthebest

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratriya

Originally posted by _charu_

2nd valentines gift from me....the song is M.A.G.I.C.A.L and i never imagined in my wildest dreams that i cud fit in naksh in it...but it happened..hope u all like it

Enjoy Smile

Happy Valentines Day 
i am asking this que here because i dont want to open new topic.we get happy after seeing small  romance of naksh. after watshing  friday's episode of sgp.it  seems naksh romance is no where in front of their(or other serials) romantic scenes.
 pls  dont get me wrong .i also dont liked scene on them much  .what i meant is that kind of romance may look slightly bad or vulger on other couples. but  if that  types of scene would have been on naksh,it would have created unusual magic.dont u feel this.Smilei dont enjoy any  romantic scenes of other couples except naksh.i wrote what i felt
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

2nd valentines gift from me....the song is M.A.G.I.C.A.L and i never imagined in my wildest dreams that i cud fit in naksh in it...but it happened..hope u all like it

Enjoy Smile

Happy Valentines Day 
i am asking this que here because i dont want to open new topic.we get happy after seeing small  romance of naksh. after watshing  friday's episode of sgp.it  seems naksh romance is no where in front of their(or other serials) romantic scenes.
 pls  dont get me wrong .i also dont liked scene on them much  .what i meant is that kind of romance may look slightly bad or vulger on other couples. but  if that  types of scene would have been on naksh,it would have created unusual magic.dont u feel this.Smilei dont enjoy any  romantic scenes of other couples except naksh.i wrote what i felt

can't say..Confused
rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

since you addressed this question to me, i feel that SGP was nothing in front of YR ...Ishan and Suhana acted more like kids (no offense..i love them too) , playing around here and there..i dun like that song and it was all broken..the scene changed after every 30 secs..here ishan is trying to get romantic and after half a minute suhana is playing with the teddy..the continuity wasn't there...sometimes they look at each other like they're lost ke ab kya karna hai? what's this happening? and the climax was the worst...doorbell by uncle and pummy aunty huff huff..spoiled the mood..i think ishan and suhana as a couple r excellent but these kind of scenes r not suiting them..just my opinion...i  liked their cafe wala scene better bec. that is MY idea of romance..

apart from that one particular scene, if u wanna watch that kind of romance, it's there in every other serial...more sensual than ishan and suhana's song...we have diff. reasons to like Naksh...therez plenty of romance in Geet (and those kind of scenes) but i get bored watching it bec. therez no exitement left if u watch the same thing everyday...

My thoughts exactly. You've really hit the essence of it - other couples' romance pales in comparison to NaKsh's. NaKsh has the perfect blend of romance, sensuality, maturity, innocence, and excitement all rolled into one beautiful, magical package.

With regards to the VM... one word - wow. The song is gorgeous, and the way you've intricately crafted the scenes together with the sensual nature of the song is just absolutely beautiful. I love, love, love it! You're a gem, Charu! Day Dreaming

Edited by rainy.days - 13 February 2011 at 9:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rash1979_vinita_beautiful16_charu_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Another one in one day.thanks. the vm on naksh and the song both togather created Magic. Excellent. You are so creative Charu Star I have no words after seeing your creation .thanks again for lovely gift for V day. Hug

Edited by madhaviben - 13 February 2011 at 10:51am
naheem Senior Member
naheem
naheem

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Clapwow wow no words to tell thank you very much charu.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
uploaded a new VM :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi_..Akaisha..

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Bahara bahara....Day Dreaming i just love this song...fir se yaar aap humein khone par majboor kar rahi hai...wow it was too good...loved it.......Heart Heart
music, lyrics, scenes are going very well....Clap
bahara bahara....hua yeh dil pehli baar ve...
bahara bahara....ki chain toh hua karaar ve....HeartHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_

Go to top