Page 2 Page 10

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

hey

its kinnari again! wid a OS! givin it a try...do tell me hw it is!Big smile

looking forward for ur valuable comments

FINALLY! FINALLY! After all the pains I'd gone through I was able to get this done on time. Today is her birthday and I'm here'. I haven't seen her since yday! And being who she is, she must be dying for her gift! But, this time it's different, this one step of mine can change things for the better or the worse.

I'm sure the second she see's me, she'll be contemplating whether to hit me with her scarily long heels or not. GAWD! Her anger, always waiting for a chance to erupt, but she is afterall my GUSSEWALI!! Her red cheeks, cute frown, brow's pulled together in concentration and her li'l cute nose turning red, damn! She blows me away!!

You have no idea the amount of self-control it took  for me to stay from her today, I have'nt missed a single b'day party of her's since I was 5! Ok not taking into account the time I shifted to USA! but other than that NEVER, until today. Wonder who'd have got the first bite of the cake?? Maybe nikki ( nxt always in line) her bst gal buddy!

If I wasn't so madly in love with her, I would have declared that she and nikki were the perfect lesbian couple, but den again nikki was in love with abhi thankfully!

~ TRING! TRING! ~

The blaring tone of his cell shook him outta his thoughts!

( one sided convo):

"hello"

"how long??"

"thnx sooo much!"

SHE'S ON HER WAY! Finally the testing times are here'..

The bloody dog was gonna die in mu hands today, how dare he? Haan, pata hain he's taking care of the hugest business and he'z plainly a "MALLIK", but, I don't care he'z ARMAAN! My bestest friend ever ARMAAN MALLIK, par khaak ka bst frnd'. Can u believe it? HE'he dint turn up for my b'day party! RIDDHIMA GUPTA's b'day party!

Aur obviously mere mom-dad toh uska ji side lenge! Fave beta jo tehra unka, but mein bhi kum nahi hu billy uncle aur ananya aunty ne bhi mera side liya. Other than wishing me yesterday at 12, he hasn't shown me his NOT-SO-HANDSOME face!

To be frank, I was worried, he never missed a b'day since we were 5! Yeah not mentioning the time I was in London, but still he was supposed to be there dyin to eat the first bite of my b'day cake!

And now here I am, GOD KNW'Z WHERE! No actually I knw where *sheepishly*  uss kamine mallik ke beach-house pe, don't ask me why! Cz I am as  CLUELESS as you are!

But I'll hint you about wht I'm gonna do wen I see him, I'm gonna poke him to death with my heelz *HMPH*' her mind cursing session was interrupted by nikki

N: chal na yar! Kya inta tym le rahi hain?

R: tu mujhe iss jagah kyun le aayi?

N: arre! Ammy doesn't turn up at your b'day! Tujhe usse marna nahi hain kya? Toh chalo'.

They reached the doorstep when

N: tu andar jaa aur ukhabar le uska, mein abhi aati hu, I forgot my phone in the car!

Ridz nodded and entered the pitch dark condo'.

Wht the hell is she trying to do dressed lyk dat? KILL ME? Oh well she must be on the verge of killing me anyway, but I was simply not able to tear my eyes away from her, she looked incredibly GORGEOUS in her strapless white gown, her milky smooth skin glowed' he was lost in her as his other inner voice said "OK DUDE! Cut this and get ready to do wht u have to do!"

" WHY IS IT DARK IN HERE?" she fumbled to find the switches. She stopped as she looked at the faint glow that came from the light from the back porch, she made her way towards it

She was stunned to see little Chinese circular lanterns hanging from the ceiling giving out light, In the centre was a table decorated beautifully. On the floor of the porch were white rose petals scattered. As she stood there admiring it small lights lit up directing her to the beachside cum backyard. As she walked in the path, more lights lit up'.

She looked at the end of the path to see him standing there dressed in a black suit, she giggled to see that his impossible hair was as impossible as ever and was in the usual untidy look, he gave her the million dollar dimple smile as she walked to him smiling at his antic's, all her anger long forgotten!

He gazed at her grinning, she reached him and looked at him questioningly'.

K: I've'I've gotta say something! And srsly I beg of you to shut up for once until I finish saying it and do not interrupt me please!

She looked at those grave grey eyes and nodded silently in agreement!

" I've known you since we were 5, we practically have known each other for all our lives, we've been the bestest of friends, I always thought there'd be this one girl who would take away my breath! For whom I would be willing to do anything! Who'd make me fall hear over heels for her and I think that I found her finally..

The little things we do together, the moments we share together, even silence is comfortable with her. But I'm scared, terribly scared that if I tell her how much I've fallen for her and she doesn't reciprocate and breaks all her bonds with me! I'd be no-one without her, but its been a long wait and I cant take it anymore so I need to know!

RIDHHIMA BASKET SHASHANK GUPTA,  you're the girl who's made me believe in love, the one who took away my breath, with whom even silence is comfortable, I've fallen hard for you, I'm truly, madly and deeply in love with you! And I promise to make sure that your breathtaking smile never leaves your face, I'll love you with all I have and all I'm capable of! Will you accept this IDIOT who'z in love wid you!

I love you BASKET! Will you be mine forever??

She looked at him, who was on his knee's looking at her expectantly, his eyes spoke volumes about his love she could also see the li'l fear there, her eyes were moist at his declaration of love for her and only HER, she wanted to say so much, but all she could manage to say was a "YES"

He jumped on his feet as he heard her and lifted her in his arms, he was amazed at the satisfaction and the completeness he felt as he heard her laughter. He slowly put her back on her feet, they both looked into each others eyes to find nothing but immense love n them!

He pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it looking at her for reaction, she looked at his gift in awe, he carefully removed it and helped her put it on, she caressed the necklace he'd given her, it was so beautiful, it had both their initials A and R with a heart in between, showing perfectly that they belonged to each other now'..

Armaan looked at his love and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, he huskily whispered in her ear "do you lyk it?" and was elated as she replied saying " no, I LOVE it!"

Thinking no further he placed his lips over her rosy ones capturing them in a passionate liplock, that expressed his love, need , longing and care for her, she reciprocated with equal zest , he deepened the kiss nibbling her lips as she pulled him closer, her hands in his hair, rustling them, she felt his grip on her tighten, they broke it in need for air, heaving he joined her forehead to her's anlooked at her' when she finally said

" I loved you too armaan, since i ever came to know what love meant, but thoughts that things changed after you wet to the US and when you returned you were busy with your work and the empire! I just dint know wht to do or say, I dint want to lose my bestest friend, but today u've given me the most beautiful gift ever. YOU! I love you armaan, I do'"

He smiled at her words as she showed her authority over him, that was what he longed all along and now it was all turning into reality, he lovingly kissed her forehead and the beautiful trance that they'd been wrapped with broke as they heard their friends join them laughing, congratulating'..

The celebrations started once again but this time they were together, they stood taking in the moment, his arms wrapped around her'it was the day of their oneness and immeasurable love!

Edited by kinnarik - 13 February 2011 at 12:39am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87gudiyanrani143godsakejaspreet12rash.guptaNAIMIdim.bhatiasimple_sweetBlack_beautyaditi_sweetnavtinderme_lovelygulbsk1riddhima11swarobi1ahensevencoolgirl319karankideewanixams021repercussionanjali_34Stupidcupid1234sweety7395shaaz_91Rhea.KaJenqt4everjain92ARCaskettFanmiss93RUBA-SIDDIQUI..Ashi_KaJen..ambrynprincessrashidaAmoon.88Harry93shristi sardapinksscrazy_4_karanprachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGHaniyaavidu87blessed4gupta.aditi20desir-wild-ammy_ka_ashushonadesirealaipayutheyHR-DMG4lifeARKJ_4EVERnyxxanjie22caprigurlteenorchid-DavneetKaur-MeghzzNorzKaSh-Maneet-Fanyouth_showsfananumeha_rajatjiyaa_m-AviatoR-sjain

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "juzt another extrodinary day! AR OS!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreamerReality

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Beautiful OS!

yayyy!! thnxx so muchBig smile

Amoon.88

Goldie

Amoon.88

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
JUST ..OYE HOYE!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL....

LOBED IT...

THNX 4 DA PM

amoon

DreamerReality

vidu87

IF-Dazzler

vidu87

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
superb os
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM

DreamerReality

crazy_4_karan

IF-Dazzler

crazy_4_karan

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
aww tht was adorable... very cute & beautiful OS...

DreamerReality

Rhea.KaJen

Goldie

Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD !!!!
IT IS AMAZING !!!!
VERY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN YAAR ! 
LOVE IT !!! LOVE IT !!!
Love
Rhea

DreamerReality

youth_showsfan

IF-Sizzlerz

youth_showsfan

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
hey kinnari beautiful OS
ausum start
loved it completely
fantastic one
continue super soon

DreamerReality

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.