Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SHOWTIME MAG: VIVIAN INTERVIEW- pg 1 & 7 (Page 8)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THANK U! THANK U! A BILLION THANK U'S. He is such a down to earth kinda boy. LOVES his Mom. Has high standards ang big aspirations. Ekta is lucky to find a gem like him. He truly is Ekta's grey eyed boy. Hopefully he'll fly the nest on to bigger and better things. Salman Khan is his favourite actor like mine so i hope he gets his wish to act in a feature film alongside his HERO!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CandyFloss-

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i am a big fan of twilight and edward cullen. and i am from us, born and raised here, but i really hate robert patterson. i think he is ugly. not trying to be harsh. i don't find him attractive at all or good looking. idk why . i think vivi is better looking than Robert Patterson. idk know that vivi has gained so much popularity in india since i am not from India. Hope he goes a long way and becomes successful. and he used F word bad boy vivi. jk. my respect for you has gone thousands times up from today. u r one truly a nice down to earth, cultured guy. hope u go far in life. i did not know u were becoming so popular in India since i am not from there. Don't worry u don't resemblance anything like Robert Patterson. i think u r far better looking than him. it's might sound stupid for a girl born in west and brought up in western culture, but trust me i am telling the truth. god bless u.

Edited by shnehi - 13 February 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Wow Jenny. This is so good. Thanks for taking pains and posting it here for us. 
music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the scans Jen(:
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
OMG this is one amazing article! Im so glad to see Vivian getting recongnition...he's such a honest and down to earth guy...thanks for sharing Jens Hug
chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Aww he's a mamma's boy!
Lovee Vivu! Thanks for sharing
-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!! love vivo!! he's soo cute!! loved the interview!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..so so so correctly titled..SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING..GOD..I am so happy..I want to fly..!! He so deserves every bit of that stardom..& popularity ..for his genuineness & down to earth attitude and ofcourse his god given gift..of DROP DEAD GOO LOOKS..andSTUNNING SMILE..!!! wohaooo..thank you so much yaar..DO YOU KNOW i WENT & BOTH TEH NEW ISSUE ..ADN IT WASNT THERE & i WAS SEARCHING ALL OVER HERE ..and I was devastated..adn later realised it was of last MONTH..SOB SOB..!!! I really was totally shattered..but thank you so much for uploading..I really HOPE I get this jan issue..some how..yaar..PLEASE..PLEASE..!! Pray for me..!! i want to preserve it..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index