India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SS:NiVren...Scene 34 updated (Page 51)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sana for posting these scenes, both scenes were amazing and beautifully written. Loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
This is more realistic than the show. Thanks Sana for a very nice update looking forward for new one. Sun

FrozenRain

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
waaaaaaaaw sweeeeeeeeeeti it's magical love it sana plllllllllllllllllz continuo soooooooooooooooon 

FrozenRain

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Aww Sana Dii i luv ur last scenezHug...i sort of like this Viren...a little bit u r showing the psychotic lover side of Viren that i have been waiting soo long to see....im imagining these scenez as im reading them and they are making my heart beat faster and faster....cant wait for your next updateEmbarrassed

FrozenRain

toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
I think its great that yu put so much effort into this! Its highly appreciated, Thank You.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Wow sana that was cute.. Have u seen maryada? In that when priya tells aditya that she doesnt love him etc etc, he kisses her like tht and leaves..
Loved it when u wrote it for our Nivren... That was sooooo sweet of u!!
Please dooo write more.. Im happy that i mssged u to write more and u updated it today... Sooo happy...

Hi ekta...thanx dear....and i never watched maryada...and really there was a kiss btw maryada couple....i thought that in indian tv kiss scenes can never happen....And thank u so much for ur msg...u r a sweetheart....love u...

savera2007

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hello all….thank u so much for all ur nice comments….i'm so sorry that I couldn't thank each of u individually…and u all know that naa nivren's marriage is on the way….So here I'm going to attempt nivren suhaag raat scene…hope u guys'll like it…..)---

Part-30

Nivi is sitting in the middle of their bed surrounded with rose petals…She looked stunning in a red lahanga…The room is decorated according to viren's plan…It's simply beautiful..perfect for their special night….The dim light and the fragrance of the flowers made nivi more nervous and at the same time more happier…She just waiting for her love to come and make this special night something more special….

She started to sweat badly…she don't know why an unknown fear disturbing her mind…She loves viren….and today they r going to be one in every sense..and this thought increased her heartbeats…..Suddenly she noticed that  the wind coming from their window and trying to destroy the beauty of the lighting candles…she slowly stood from the bed and walked towards the window….

But the beauty of the full moon stunned her..She looked at the moon as she was seeing  her chaand…..All those beautiful moments between them running in front of her…Nivi closed her eyes as she want to print all those  memories into her brain……

Viren slowly opened the door..But nivi doesn't notice the tap at the door..Viren take a deep breath….his love standing in front of him…the most beautiful woman in the world…his nivi….He closed the door,and locked it… and slowly walked towards her……

Suddenly he noticed that nivi lost somewhere and she  even didn't find his presence…..he smiled at her…then he looked at the sky as he want to thank the chaand for his chaand…..

He slowly put his right hand around her waist and slowly moves his fingers through her stomach…Nivi jumped at his touch and turned back to see viren standing behind her….She feels so shy…she couldn't look into his eyes….Viren smiled at her gesture and he slowly put both his hands around her waist and pulled her more close to him…He rubbed his nose on her neck feeling the goose bumps that he created on her body with his touch…..

Viren slowly removed her veil that disturbing him from seeing his chaand….He looked into her eyes…her eyes r so beautiful….Whenever he looked into her eyes he couldn't control his emotions….. She couldn't meet Viren's eyes..she know that his eyes will make her more weak…..

Viren whispered….Nivedita…look at me….She nods to his voice and finally her eyes met with his…She could clearly see the passion, the love, the intensity, the excitement and the happiness in his eyes… Nivi, unknowingly smiled to herself…..and  her smile makes his hold more tight….he makes his face closed to hers and kissed her forehead….and his lips slowly trailed  to her cheeks..and nivi couldn't control more….She hugged him so tightly and hide her face in his chest….she tightly hold his sherwani and this makes viren more greedy….

He slowly moved his right hand towards her neck….And started to  ran his fingers on her bare back and this makes nivi to hug him more tightly…his fingers stopped at the joint of her blouse strings..he smiled at himself and then he untied the strings….Viren could feel that nivi was shivering… She sensed a spine tingling sensation within herself…..Viren kissed her neck and then he slowly removed her hands form his back and make her stand close to him…..

He slowly hold her face and and makes his face more closed to hers..Nivi closed her eyes…..Viren stared at nivi for a second….then he started from her eyes…Firstly he kissed her right eyelid..then left….his lips slowly trailed towards her cheeks…he kissed her cheek more lovingly…and his eyes got stuck at her lips…Nivi could sense the mischievous look in his eyes….She suddenly turned back to face the window….Viren smiled at her and slowly moved more close to her….

Viren placed his hands on Nivi's shoulders, and slowly moved them down, so that he was hugging her from the back, and the breeze blew from the window,makes nivi's long silky hair brushed against his face….The smell of her hair was so intoxicating that viren couldn't resist himself from leaving a kiss on her neck……

He kissed her ear and whispered…I love u Nivedita….And this makes nivi to turn back and she hugged him and whispered..I love u too viren…..he caressed her hair and kissed on her forhead…..

Then he removed her chunri and this gesture makes nivi blushing so badly….. and she stared at him…..Nivi suddenly realized that she had no chunri on her, and she was standing in front of him only with her blouse and lahenga….She suddenly tried to turn back,bt viren is too smart…he stopped her by holding her hand….Nivi looked to the floor,bcz she didn't have the courage to look into his eyes…..

Viren kneeled down in front of her on the floor, as he put both  his hands around her waist…he kissed her stomach…Nivi jumped at his touch….his touch was so sensuous for her…But viren moved his lips throughout her smooth skin as he didn't want to get up from the floor…..

Nivi hold his hair with her one hand and her other hand caressing his back….Viren slowly got up and stand in front of her…..He smiled at her..She felt that his eyes saying that there is no place for shyness and nervousness between them…and with that she returned back a cute smile to him…..

He slowly lifted her in his arms and held towards their bed….he slowly put nivi on the bed and sat besides her….Then he slowly put both his hands on her shoulder and makes her sit more close to him….

He stared at her for a moment, then started to remove all the jewelry one by one…His princess looks beautiful in any costume and he didn't want the jewelry to ruin her simple beauty….he removes her necklace,bangles,ear ring,anklet.. without creating even a small pain to his princess..his love….!!

He took nivi's right hand and kissed her hand..then he slowly caressed  her fingers with his….Nivi looked at viren as she want to say something….She whispered…..Viren…Mein…I'm so lucky……Tum….But viren is not in a mood to spoil even a second…he whispered… Nivedita…. I'm lucky..and he sealed her lips with his…..

Then he slowly moved more close to her so that they could feel each other breathing…… Nivi was blushing badly..and that makes her more beautiful……Viren couldn't take his eyes off from her..he gently kissed her lips…It was a small peck…But when nivi hold his sherwani so tightly to control herself.. he couldn't resist himself from feeling her lips once again..This time it was a passionate one…..Moments passed and nivi and viren sat there like they didn't want to come back from this moment…..

He slowly make her laid on the bed…and he laid near to her and hugged her so tightly and inhaled her scent…..He interlocked his fingers with hers and make her more comfortable with his presence…..he slowly moved his lips from her forehead and when he reached her lips his heart didn't give him the permission to move from there….

Each moment is so special for them…they lived each second of their special night..the moments passed and the candles melted to take back it's light and thus the couple nivren…..Nivren r became one soul and they fell into a peaceful sleep…..!!!

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288shubabegumtoxiclycutetashi482savera2007MAYURIKTAsalekh1ranragnutsminu2011Sunshine234penguin143sururHonkytonkdaffodils06Jasleenkarthik80dmg_roks_antaraNivRenDeewaniaysha1989suman4evrdootAliya_hzsngmann2010VirMan_ArShi-Atiya-ButifuleyesShooting.Staranjaani07ashred12Alphabet26CCBM-fanedwardcullen19anjubalawadi..dolladventure_gurlxaviaradiyaloveskinnyjyothi_coollove_never_dies..Lujain..moniluvskinshuk-Swetha-

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow Sana... I am speeeeeeeeeeechlesssss

FrozenRain

Go to top