India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

SS:NiVren...Scene 34 updated (Page 51)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Hi girls…Thanks a lot for ur nice comments…and  sorry for the late update….actually I was not feeling well for the last few days that's why not updated…but I'm trying to continue from my last scene…it's not going in sync with the current track….…actually I don't want to post these….bt my friend ketty asked me to post these scenes…Hope u will like it…I'll try to continue with the new track soon……)-

Part-28

Viren is driving so fast……Nivi felt that she was not sitting In a bike….instead she was flying in the sky……nivi couldn't understand what was going in his mind……she tried hard to hold both her hand only in the handles…..but as the speed increases her hands automatically moved to his shoulder….she closed her eyes as she afraid to fall at anytime….she tightened her hold on his shoulders……..Viren felt so much annoyed….he forgot that nivi was sitting behind him…..all his cute moments with nivi just running in front of his eyes one after the other……He couldn't control his emotions…he felt angry at himself for hurting nivi……….

His anger pushed him to increase the speed more and more…….Nivi couldn't control herself…She just placed both her hands on his waist…She tightened her hug as the speed increases…….her hair was flying in the air and she could only feel the force of the wind that touching her body and making a loud noise to distract her ears……She couldn't breath properly………So she tighten her hug more to find a place to get some relief……

BRRMM……his bike stopped with a loud noise….viren removed his helmet and shakes his head…he looked at his surroundings as if he wanted to ensure that there is no one to distract him and nivi….and the place was quiet….there is no one except him and nivi…It is a garden near to a forest and it is abt 20 kms away from shimla………..

Viren came back to his senses…he whispered..Nivi……Nivi still hugging him so tight from the back..her head resting on his back…..her hair falling on his shoulders….he found her hand holding his shirt so tight…Nivi still lost somewhere..she couldn't find out that the bike actually stopped somewhere…viren understood that nivi was afraid..he felt guilty abt his carelessness…..

He wanted to wake up her..bt he couldn't help himself..he wished this moment never ends……He wanted to sit in the bike with nivi like this…he felt overwhelmed at her touch……he took a deep breath to inhale her scent before touching her hands……..

He gently touched her hand……He whispered…..Nivedita……..She unknowingly nods…Hmmmmm…viren……….He tried to turn back..Nivedita startled at his move….She jumps from the bike and stared at him as she was trying to remember actually what happened with her…she couldn't remember anything…..She could remember only the moment when viren pull her along with him….How I came here…….She tried to look into his eyes……

Viren touched her shoulders and slowly his hand moved to her face….he gently rub his hand on her right cheek….Nivi shivered by his gesture…..She stopped his hand by her right hand…She realized that viren eyes became more and more sharper….She suddenly turned to hide her face from him..She didn't have the courage to look into his eyes……Nivi asked to herself…Why this is happening with me…Why I'm forgetting abt the pain of my family…..and viren…What's wrong with him….

But her thoughts distracted once again..Viren hold nivi's hand and slowly move close to her….She could feel his breath on her shoulder….he can smell the fragrance of her hair….He feels like he couldn't control himself anymore…..But he managed to make a voice…..Nivedita….chalo mere saath….

His voice pushed her to turn back to his side….She looked at him with a questioning manner and asked….Where…and Why I have to come with u…..But instead of giving an answer viren gave a cute smile to her…His smile is so cute, bt for nivi it's trying to snatch her soul from her…..She take a deep breath….and asked again…Viren I'm talking to u…Why r u smiling…..But he still staring at her and suddenly he pulled her by her hands and walked towards the garden……

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evemanjusha_92coolgirl7prajeeShooting.Starsurursuman4evrHonkytonkButifuleyesaysha1989gmann2010Scintillatingwadi..dolladventure_gurllove_never_dies..HeMish4ever..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Part-29

Nivi and Viren reached the centre portion of the garden….Viren looses his hold on her hand…Nivi suddenly succeed to get free from his hold…Viren smiled at her gesture….Nivi suddenly turned back and looks around her surrounding….

She whispered….beautiful….actually it was not a park….and it can't be noticed by anyone so easily….All that place was covered with different kinds of plants….She felt like the plants r smiling at her with their beautiful flowers….She inhales the scent of that place….and smiled at the amazing beauty of the nature…..her eyes stuck at a stream besides the garden….

She slowly walked towards it…nivi sat on the ground near the stream and  she touched the twinkling water and started to sprinkle water to her face…But suddenly she stopped at the image of viren behind her….She still looking into the water…She didn't turn back…But she could feel the longing and love in his eyes….He slowly hold her shoulders and make her stand close to him…He whispered…Nivedita…look into my eyes…I want to talk to u….

Nivi try to move away…But viren stopped her way and he hold his arms and looked into her eyes….

He whispered….Nivedita..i'm sorry…I know I hurt u so much..and my faults can be forgiven by just a word sorry…Bt I want to say sorry for everything…..I hurt u..I gave so much pain to u..I'm bad….I just thought abt me…I never thought abt ur pain..Bt now I understood that without u I'm incomplete….tears rolled down through his cheeks….

Nivedita couldn't control herself..she pushed viren from her and try to run away from there..But viren hugged her from back and digged his face in her long silky hair….Nivi couldn't control her tears..she started crying…Viren whispered….Nivedita..pls don't leave me alone..I love u…and I can't live without u….and I know u love me too……

Nivedita couldn't take his words anymore…She managed to make a shaky voice…viren..leave me…I don't want to hear ur words….This makes viren angry….

He tightened his grip on her…and said..No nivedita…I couldn't let u go away from me….U r mine..only mine…..

Nivedita tried hard to make an angry face and pushed viren with full force….She turned towards viren and said…

Mr.viren sood…I don't love u…and it is better for u to accept the truth as early as possible..and don't interfere in my life…..

Viren couldn't swallow her words…he again hold her arms and then put his right hand around her waist and pulled her more close to him….

Nivedita turned her face to another side so that she can decrease the distance between their faces…But she failed once again….She could feel his breath on her face..and it is something she can't bear anymore…she asked him in a pleading tone…Viren..Pls let me go…u can't do this…Viren still staring at her…He asked…What nivedita…what I can't do…u r my wife..and no one can separate u from me……I want u ..and I will win ur trust and love..It's a promise from Viren sood…U know naa I never break my promises…..

Nivedita couldn't control her anger at his last sentence….Promise…Viren r u talking abt promises….Let me tell u..u never kept ur promises…we r humans viren…just humans..and our heart is not made up of stone..U hurt my family more than me..U broke their heart…and now u want me to come back to ur life…No viren…I can't……

Suddenly viren free her from his hold…That gesture makes nivi more insecure..She never want to go away from him…But she has no other options….She turned away and started to move from there….

Nivedita..wait………Nivi stopped by his voice..She turned back to viren….Viren slowly walk towards her..He stand just in front of nivi……

Haa..nivi…I hurt u and ur family..Bt I'm not ready to accept my failure…I win back ur trust..not only ur's….I will win ur family's trust and love too…They themselves will give u to me….U just wait for that day..Bcz I know u too can't live without me…Now onwards I'm just viren…Not viren sood…and I'll come back to bring u back to my life….and with that he moved more close to her….

He hold her face with both his hands and leave a small and gentle peck on her lips….Nivi never expected such a move from him…So she still standing there like paralyzed even after viren moved away from her…Viren smiled at her..and he hold her hand to make her came back to her senses..Nivi felt awkward to look into his eyes…..Viren understood what was happening in her mind….So he asked…Chale…we r getting late…I have to drop u in ur home…..Nivi followed him as she didn't want to protest anymore……..

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evemanjusha_92MAYURIKTAsahujacoolgirl7Shooting.StarJasleensuman4evrNikita99HonkytonkButifuleyessurur-Atiya-Scintillatinggmann2010bhavnahAlphabet26wadi..dolllove_never_diesdiyaloveskinny..HeMish4ever..

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Wow sana I loved it soooo much.... Always look forward to reading your scenes. Thank you sooo much sweetie and plZzzzz continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Wow sana that was cute.. Have u seen maryada? In that when priya tells aditya that she doesnt love him etc etc, he kisses her like tht and leaves..
Loved it when u wrote it for our Nivren... That was sooooo sweet of u!!
Please dooo write more.. Im happy that i mssged u to write more and u updated it today... Sooo happy...

FrozenRain

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 d beautiful scenes.. I was feeling very down but ur scenes lightened my heart.. Luv u dear.. Hug Hug

FrozenRain

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Love the peck part.

FrozenRain

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-