SS:NiVren...Scene 34 updated - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks sana šŸ‘ excellent scences.plz update yaar. i am waiting for ur awesome scences.
plz written  dream scences from nivi.
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi ketty dear...CT's r sick...i don't want this track to drag for a long time...that's why this time not following from the precap....i will make them reunite asap and u people will get nivren suhaag raat soon....šŸ˜†

Sana i agree hun the CTs r sick n they will for sure drag this on because they said it in the article that Viren wont realize his luv for Nivi for a period of time....oooo Sana cant wait for the NivRen Suhaag raat šŸ˜† dont waste any time šŸ˜‰
Sana dear luv ur scene im glad ur not following their track n getting NivRen together soon as possiblešŸ¤—
 O wow..........this was truely amazing
Oh Sana sweetie that was beautifully written...can't wait for the next scenešŸ˜ƒ

@Pooja,kulsum,shameema-- Thanks a lot guys ā€¦.šŸ¤—.....i'm so happy that u people  liked itā€¦.

@9staroneserials,dmg_roks_antara--.thanx a lot guysā€¦.i'm so happy after reading ur nice comments.....if u don't mind can i know ur names.....

@sumanā€”loved ur nivren scenes a lot dearā€¦..and thanx a lot for liking this sceneā€¦.

@kavithaā€”thanx dear..u r always commented and liked my scenes..thanx a lotā€¦šŸ¤—....and I'll surely try to write nivi's dreaming sceneā€¦

@prajeeā€”missed u a lot..šŸ¤—...thanx for ur nice commentsā€¦

@jafrinaā€”thanx dearā€¦and how is ur studiesā€¦and what abt ur thread for ur beautiful vmsā€¦.

@soniaā€”thank uā€¦and I'll try to update everyday in this week so that we can reunite them soonā€¦.

@ashly dearā€”thank u so muchā€¦šŸ¤—....I just watched ur new vmā€¦and it is awesome as usualā€¦.

@sunayana---thanx dearā€¦and ur name is so beautifulā€¦now I understood why ur username is like this..sunayana means beautiful eyes naaā€¦.i'm sure ur eyes r so beautiful like our nivi'sā€¦.

@payal diā€”Wowwā€¦my sweet diā€¦thank u so much for liking this sceneā€¦.šŸ¤—

@ayshaā€”I'm so glad u liked itā€¦viren's flute has some special magicā€¦me too missed his flute scenesā€¦.that's why I included his flute in this scene..and I'm missing nivren's bike rides tooā€¦.

@ketty dear---Ohhhhā€¦my sweetie thank u so muchā€¦.šŸ¤—

@maheshwariā€”Thank u dearā€¦I don't have any faith in CT'sā€¦. but we can hope they will give some happiness to us soonā€¦..can't wait to see nivren's romantic trackā€¦.šŸ˜³

Part-25

Nivi feels a sharp pain in her heartā€¦why viren turned  his face away from meā€¦.She feels heavy hearted and she is abt to close the doorā€¦.But she stopped by seeing viren running towards herā€¦..

She stared at him for a second as she again seeing a dreamā€¦..bt suddenly she opened the door completely to get the sight more clearā€¦.she stares at him for a second then whisperedā€¦.Virenā€¦..she slowly started to walk towards himā€¦ā€¦

She stands in front of himā€¦she didn't have the courage to look into his eyes..But she managed to make a voiceā€¦..

Kya hua virenā€¦.Why didn't u sleep yetā€¦It's 2.45 am nowā€¦ā€¦

Viren still staring at her..his eyes wandering throughout her face as he studying her face after a long timeā€¦..

Meinā€¦.Wohā€¦.viren could'nt answer to her questionsā€¦.he felt difficulty in breathing after running so fastā€¦..he takes sometime to control himselfā€¦.

For the whole time nivi looking at him as she try to control her mind from falling weak once again in front of himā€¦..

viren  takes a deep breath and looks at her intenselyā€¦ā€¦He whisperedā€¦ā€¦

Niveditaā€¦.Mein tumse kuch kehna chahata hoonā€¦ā€¦

Kyaā€¦virenā€¦ā€¦bt it's so lateā€¦.We will talk  tomorrow.....and we have to go to our bed nowā€¦and why did'nt u sleep yetā€¦.

Virenfelt a little bit annoyed with her cool replyā€¦..He answered  her with a little bit of sarcasm in his voiceā€¦..

Can I ask the same question to u niveditaā€¦..Why didn't you sleep yetā€¦..Do u want to say something to meā€¦..

Nivedita turned towards the door.she tried her best to give a reply in a normal toneā€¦..

She took a deep breath and turned towards himā€¦..Haaā€¦virenā€¦.I can't sleepā€¦.bcz sleep is not ready to come into my eyesā€¦and it's not my faultā€¦ā€¦..

Viren smiles at herā€¦..Ooohmmmā€¦finally u learned to give back answers in my styleā€¦..goodā€¦goodā€¦..he chuckles at herā€¦.

She can't help herself from return back a smile to himā€¦.When he smiles he looks like an innocent childā€¦.how can I neglect ur smile virenā€¦.Nivi lost in her thoughtsā€¦..

Viren looks at her for a moment and he gently touch her shoulder and shake her bodyā€¦..

Haaā€¦Wohhh......virenā€¦..kuch kaha tumneā€¦nivi shivered at his touchā€¦

Haa..i want to talk to uā€¦ā€¦Nivi looks at himā€¦ā€¦.

Bolo virenā€¦.I'm hearing u...

Wohā€¦Mein tumseā€¦kuch zarooriā€¦..he couldn't help himself to complete his wordsā€¦.he looks at her helplesslyā€¦.he run his fingers in his hairā€¦.nivi understood abt his frustrationā€¦..

Nivi looks at him for a moment..and whisperedā€¦.Tum chahe bhi to kuch nahi bol paayega..so leave it virenā€¦we will talk laterā€¦..and don't hesitate to share ur problems with meā€¦bcz we r always friendsā€¦and remains foreverā€¦.and by that she turned towards the doorā€¦.

She looks at him once again before closing the doorā€¦ā€¦.He still stares at her as if it is difficult for him to swallow her words...friends...i want to be ur loveā€¦But how i express my feelings..i felt like a coward when i started to open my mindā€¦Viren give a sad look to her...

Nivi understood abt his hesitation....bt she saidā€¦good morning viren..It's 3.00 amā€¦..so go and sleep wellā€¦.u need rest....and she closed the doorā€¦ā€¦

Viren stretched his right hand towards her direction as if he wanted to stop her ā€¦ā€¦He slaps his forheadā€¦..and said to himself......

U r good for nothing Mr. viren soodā€¦why didn't u tell her abt ur feelingsā€¦Why didn't u say sorry to herā€¦.He rub his cheek with frustrationā€¦

He once again looked towards the door......He stands there for sometime....a smile appeared on his face as something running in his mind.... he slowly walks towardss the sood houseā€¦..

He whisperedā€¦..Nivedita..i have to speakā€¦I'll surely tell my  feelings to u tomorrowā€¦..Some more hours to goā€¦.This time no one can stop me from burst out my feelingsā€¦u r mineā€¦..and no one can separate us even u and meā€¦..So wait for tomorrowā€¦I'll tell uā€¦ā€¦.I love uā€¦..and I can't live without uā€¦!!u have to come back to my loveā€¦.i'm not going to leave uā€¦I'll taunt u until u come back to my lifeā€¦!!a cute smile appeared on his faceā€¦..

Finally he reached his room and he took nivi's picture and held towards his couchā€¦ā€¦He sits on the couch and looked at his chaandā€¦ā€¦He whisperedā€¦ā€¦.

Niviā€¦.Today u r with me as a pictureā€¦..But tomorrow u will be with me as my soulā€¦.he kissed on her photo and slowly dozed offā€¦ā€¦ !!!!

awwwwwww Sana amazing scene sweetyšŸ¤— 
Nivi'.Today u r with me as a picture'..But tomorrow u will be with me as my soul'.he kissed on her photo and slowly dozed off'' !!!!
i would luv 2 c such a scenešŸ˜‰
NivRen r so sweetšŸ˜
thanks a lot sweetšŸ˜³
Sana that was sweet.....I really thought he would tell her...oh well can't wait for the next scenešŸ˜Š X
Oh my sana dear , wht 2 say !!!!!! I read ur dream scene , flute scene n d last scene n OMG U excelled urself jaan . Wht a amazingg writting . awosome . Oh hu badlyy i m missing Viren's flute , I hope they show in d show also soon till then I had read ur's n Oh god U made me mesemerized .  šŸ¤¢ 

Continue soon . Dear Plzz Plzzzz If there is nt a prob for u so cn u plzz give us Viren's Bike ride . Plzzzz jaan I m badlyyy missing Viren's hott Bike .plzzzzz . Thanxxx

n Yaaa Sorry forgot 2 mention  , I loved d last line of Viren . " Nivi u r near me as a pic but soon u will b there in real " lovedd it .
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago