Posted: 19 years ago

Check out the whole video of Feb 15 episode!
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Jassi-Pals/

I am making this a sticky topic for this weekend.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
thanks a ton !!! you r just awesome
luckiegrl, if i had a penny for everytime I think 'thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u............ luckiegrl'............... u'd have enough pennies to invest in Gulmohar and bring it out of its crisis 😉

wow such a nice idea...thankz! 😛  Looks, like soon I'll be a millionare but not in money but instead in appreciation - I feel bad though cause I don't deserve it. 

Originally posted by queenbee

luckiegrl, if i had a penny for everytime I think 'thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u............ luckiegrl'............... u'd have enough pennies to invest in Gulmohar and bring it out of its crisis 😉

Originally posted by Luckiegrl1322

wow such a nice idea...thankz! 😛  Looks, like soon I'll be a millionare but not in money but instead in appreciation - I feel bad though cause I don't deserve it. 

WHO SAYS?? You can beat me up and pull out my hair (mine are real unlike Jassi's, so it hurts😵...) but u cant stop me from being grateful... I DIE to watch those episodes again and again and again and again and again and again again again again again again again!!!!!!!!

I would never ever do that to such a sweet person...lol pull someone's hair...no way...anywayz, thankz for the appreciation! 

WHO SAYS?? You can beat me up and pull out my hair (mine are real unlike Jassi's, so it hurts😵...) but u cant stop me from being grateful... I DIE to watch those episodes again and again and again and again and again and again again again again again again again!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Luckiegrl1322

Awwwww don't say that!!Know what it means to at least get a chance to watch those priceless expressions Apu gives everytime he looks at Jassi????

And if you don't deserve it,no one does!!

yeah luckiegirl......

we are the ones who are lucky enuff to be able to see it if we miss it....pls pls pls do download all the episodes u can.....i hope i dont sound greedy....bec i am so paranoid thinking i might miss it and wud never be able to see it......but thanks to youuuuuuu!!!👏

thanks anyway

cheers

avans

whole episodes.. awesome.. thanks Luckiegrl1322... and you defninitely deserve it..

luckiegrl you really are awesome....ur hardwork n consideration for us is grreatly appreciated....because of u, i gte my daily dose of jassi...thanks sooo muchhhh

btw....can u plz try to post feb 16th jassi?....i hope im not being too demanding but i would appreciate it soooo muchhhh...thankss