India-Forums

Mithun Da VERY UNFAIR TOWARDS RAJEEV'S TEAM! (Page 3)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Well i dont think Mithunda was biased towards geeta in DID 2.I mean she lost 3 contestants in a row before wildcard and also lost Dharmesh.And terrence's team won the POTD award almost everytime.So where was the bias.

PS :Just to clarify and avoid fights.Terrence's team deserved POTD award everytime they got it.

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I didnt want to respond first as I dont want to start another saga.. But to clear something from my earlier post here -- when I said that Dada was partial towards Geeta in DID2, what I meant is that at times he saved Geeta's contestant even when he or she deserved to be eliminated instead of the real elimination. For example, in week one -- Ameeth vs Kishore -- Ameeth was better, but he was eliminated. As much as I disliked Ameeth, still in terms of dance I am being fair to him. Shruti from GKG was eliminated too, but then she was the worst among all girls, and the difference was very obvious too.

Week one of DID2 started off with doubts of Dada favoring GKG but week 2 showed he favored RKR.. I didnt like Teena but I liked Altaf; it was kinda unfair elimination in my eyes.. Week 3 was fine. Week 4 again -- Binny was saved - yes, I like Binny a lot, but I am talking in terms of their performances. Though I admit, I was happy for Binny as I wanted to see more dances from her whereas I didnt feel the same connection towards Meenu... Week 5 Parvez elimination was unfair too, Shashank should have gone.

Anyway, past is past, but opinions will often be formed based on the past actions of public figures - human nature it is! Maybe it's all scripted and Dada might be just a spokesperson for the channel and show producers, but we dont know about the back end and we judge based on what we receive at the front end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
So your saying that for two weeks dada was biased towards geeta?Am i  right
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I couldnt agree with you moree.. I too feel as if Mithun Da picks on Rajeev and his Rockers too.. Though I dno why..

Vikram and Niharika did NOT deserve to be eliminated today.. They didnt even perform bad.. They were definitely not the worst.. It was sad to see them go like that Cry

I dno why Dadas being soo unfair.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkNoor_Ul_Ain

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Dada had dhust when he eliminated them. Bad stomach.

Edited by zaabemard - 14 February 2011 at 7:02pm
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
LOL @ comments on first page..

Maybe Shiamak IS Mithunda's son Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

LOL @ comments on first page..

Maybe Shiamak IS Mithunda's son Embarrassed

LOL! that would be quite a revelation! LOL
miranda22 Newbie
miranda22
miranda22

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
gggg

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index