Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

3 Months since Bidaaii ended (Page 3)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

3 months pasted Cry

I think anyone who r now a days visiting Pratha forum will know that parul's name is added in the popular castSmile .she still havnt make the entry...Party

but  I was just wondering when apu entered Bidaai ..even after opening numbers of thread & number of PMs ,after quite a long apu's name was added.......Angry

do anyone have the ans????Thumbs Down

No nobody bothers as Parul is replacing a not so popular actor after 3 months. Even Iam surprised seeing Parul's name so soon even Sara's name was not up so soon in her show.Wink

Edited by rekha03 - 13 February 2011 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

3 months pasted Cry

I think anyone who r now a days visiting Pratha forum will know that parul's name is added in the popular castSmile .she still havnt make the entry...Party

but  I was just wondering when apu entered Bidaai ..even after opening numbers of thread & number of PMs ,after quite a long apu's name was added.......Angry

No nobody bothers as Parul is replacing a not so popular actor after 3 months. Even Iam surprised seeing Parul's name so soon even Sara's name was not up so soon in her show.Wink
this itself shows that how BIASED IFAngry
if a actor is popular then his name will be added even before he is entering & if he replacing another popular actor then his name will not be added with some lame excuses ClapI have seen this type of scenario in many forumsDead .
mod & rules but who making this rules is not clear & for whom they r making this rules is even more doubtful...what I have learned that in IF .."ussiki hi bol bala jiske piche jitne number hai"...there is no fairnessOuch
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

3 months pasted Cry

if a actor is popular then his name will be added even before he is entering & if he replacing another popular actor then his name will not be added with some lame excuses ClapI have seen this type of scenario in many forumsDead .
mod & rules but who making this rules is not clear & for whom they r making this rules is even more doubtful...what I have learned that in IF .."ussiki hi bol bala jiske piche jitne number hai"...there is no fairnessOuch

I remember IF started with JJKN , there was even a separate forum just for updates . At that time Armaan Suri had a long list of fans but it was not recorded like it is now with a fan club for each actor. No show can say that they had a separate forum for just updates.OuchDead
poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

3 months pasted Cry

I remember IF started with JJKN , there was even a separate forum just for updates . At that time Armaan Suri had a long list of fans but it was not recorded like it is now with a fan club for each actor. No show can say that they had a separate forum for just updates.OuchDead

u know di I started visiting IF from end 2007..that time I was a silent reader .I came to know about IF while googleing about JJKN.the first I got was JJKN forum(pic update).. I was not interested about anything except jjkn. there I saw some daily update section.it used to have all the daily updates from one of the member named daisy(I used to read all the updates & all the respective comments Embarrassed).u r right only JJKN have a separate update section..but do u know now they have deleted that update sectionCryAngry?
when IF started it was just for JJKN(vijay the founder of IF started JJKN as he used to like jjkn) .then all other forums for other shows r added.

in the beginning there was no celebrity fan clubs & no celebrity rankings ...that time forum was divided between purab & armaan fans .LOL so agar hota to sayed jo log abhi bolte hai apu popular nahi hai..kuch aur bolte"

I feel so bad ..Cry

rekha02

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
@shanti, i miss angini too, you are right you do better justice to angini, so please continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasshanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
this forum mods were exceptional in their bias yaar,they were bit too one sided,one just showed up once in while.,other was too busy with her fav actor to even bother about others,just to shun few people she insulted so brutally ke i stil havent come out of its sadma,it has tarnished image of word friendship in my mind for long time....apu ke saath ,hamare saath jitna injustice is forum pe hua...i shareaam think and hope for downfall of their favorites..i have become so low...kya karoon...i just want parul ka show to do good,as she is sincere person,sara i have no good or bad feelings for ..so i wish her luck..but so many other forums i am so bitter about...just bec of bias we suffered here....i have taken a mantra...
never forget those insults...i can never forgive those people....star plus se jyada i am angry at them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
@Poonam
I know where you are coming from all this badaasLOL
Firstly I feel that  the character update was not done here coz it was a huge  Sakekh and Ragvir forum..
Many left
Mods were also more of their fans,, No one from the mods were Angini fans and did'nt even  find that change can be accepted..
May be I should have stepped in as a mod  that time and  atleast put a stand as supporting Angini and Anmol and Ragini's relationship
But this forum was filled with so many mods maybe did'nt even stand a chance and they never needed more mods hereLOL

So after repeated request and may be 3 weeks after Apurva came into teh show they put his name in the list of  characters...Sad pretty sad and unfair and injustice what more can we ask forLOL

Next the focus on this show was too biased on Tammy Khushi and their problems for a very long time and Anmol and Ragini taking care of homely things rather than their individual life..
They never stood a chance to sit and talk about them anmol and Ragini ..

We are at a loss yes big one ... RS did magic by showing us Angini , but unfortunately he left it half way and deprived us of shoing the complete show till how the scarf in the hat turns out to be a rabbit LOLUnhappy

Many fans who were ragvir fans  walked out but a few of them liked teh change and loved angini, and surprising is afte rthe show ended on 13th november they appreciated them even more..

Many Parul fans also found tha they have "THE" somthing in them which truly was mesmerizing !! and they appreciated .. I am sure they would have somewhere felt  bad tat at present angini is at a stand still as Parul has taken up a new show !

Thsi pair is a unique one one f a kind a blend of passion intensity and depth..

Also  many who see more than hunky dove lucky love would defiantly stand a chance to appreciate this jodi 
If the creatives had  pulled in more ideas during the 4 1/2 month pst leap they could have cut down Saakshi track and pulled in more angini scenes..
Too bad they were not thinking the way we think where this jodi had great potential and the ratings would be well settled in the first 5.

And abt ratings for Apurva , well when IF started JJKN was the show .. Too baad chaska meter was'nt there that time otherwise Apurva wud be no 1 with JJKN the no 1 show...

All ekta shows during her big era were not on chaska meter..

I feel that they should ask SONY to repeat JJKN telecast then run chaska meter for 9 pm slot and TVR ratings will go high or that show and beat even all the 9 pm slotted shows LOL

What annoys me more is the trend of secnd changes in love is so going on in other shows and people are enjoying the jodi's being creaed,
Too bad Angini were the bali ka barakas..

Even today when I see 13th Novenber episode I am like why was t end when there was so much story left..
The biggest thing in angini relationship was the way they lived under the same roof and were seeping on separate beds..
The biggest thing was his closeness would make her uncomfortable
The bigges thing was when they spoke about themselves as a couple she would change topics..

These are the main aspects   why relationship needs to be focused on after all the other priorities they delt with
But afsos they ignored this big time here where other shows are going great guns with all this !! ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sanizorrekha02krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

@Poonam
I know where you are coming from all this badaasLOL
Firstly I feel that  the character update was not done here coz it was a huge  Sakekh and Ragvir forum..
Many left
Mods were also more of their fans,, No one from the mods were Angini fans and did'nt even  find that change can be accepted..
May be I should have stepped in as a mod  that time and  atleast put a stand as supporting Angini and Anmol and Ragini's relationship
But this forum was filled with so many mods maybe did'nt even stand a chance and they never needed more mods hereLOLThat time I really felt very bad for Apurva.Shocked

So after repeated request and may be 3 weeks after Apurva came into teh show they put his name in the list of  characters...Sad pretty sad and unfair and injustice what more can we ask forLOL

Next the focus on this show was too biased on Tammy Khushi and their problems for a very long time and Anmol and Ragini taking care of homely things rather than their individual life..
They never stood a chance to sit and talk about them anmol and Ragini ..

We are at a loss yes big one ... RS did magic by showing us Angini , but unfortunately he left it half way and deprived us of shoing the complete show till how the scarf in the hat turns out to be a rabbit LOLUnhappy

Many fans who were ragvir fans  walked out but a few of them liked teh change and loved angini, and surprising is afte rthe show ended on 13th november they appreciated them even more..I am the one among themBig smile.Loved Angini even more when Bidaai ended leaving their story incomplete.Cry

Many Parul fans also found tha they have "THE" somthing in them which truly was mesmerizing !! and they appreciated .. I am sure they would have somewhere felt  bad tat at present angini is at a stand still as Parul has taken up a new show !True ,I was expecting their story to continue,but over the time ,I started to think and dream about their life after 13th Nov.Embarrassed

Thsi pair is a unique one one f a kind a blend of passion intensity and depth..

Also  many who see more than hunky dove lucky love would defiantly stand a chance to appreciate this jodi  Without even this jodi touching how am I became such a crazy fan of them.It's just because of their Awesome chemistry.Clap Embarrassed Blushing
If the creatives had  pulled in more ideas during the 4 1/2 month pst leap they could have cut down Saakshi track and pulled in more angini scenes..
Too bad they were not thinking the way we think where this jodi had great potential and the ratings would be well settled in the first 5.

And abt ratings for Apurva , well when IF started JJKN was the show .. Too baad chaska meter was'nt there that time otherwise Apurva wud be no 1 with JJKN the no 1 show...

All ekta shows during her big era were not on chaska meter..

I feel that they should ask SONY to repeat JJKN telecast then run chaska meter for 9 pm slot and TVR ratings will go high or that show and beat even all the 9 pm slotted shows LOL

What annoys me more is the trend of secnd changes in love is so going on in other shows and people are enjoying the jodi's being creaed,
Too bad Angini were the bali ka barakas..
Even though many shows are like this Angini is so UNIQUE.Clap Clap Clap

Even today when I see 13th Novenber episode I am like why was t end when there was so much story left..
The biggest thing in angini relationship was the way they lived under the same roof and were seeping on separate beds..
The biggest thing was his closeness would make her uncomfortable
The bigges thing was when they spoke about themselves as a couple she would change topics..

These are the main aspects   why relationship needs to be focused on after all the other priorities they delt with
But afsos they ignored this big time here where other shows are going great guns with all this !! ..Clap

What you have written is so true Shanti.Smile

Edited by krithikas - 13 February 2011 at 7:34pm

rekha02

Go to top