Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@shanti, i miss angini too, you are right you do better justice to angini, so please continue.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this forum mods were exceptional in their bias yaar,they were bit too one sided,one just showed up once in while.,other was too busy with her fav actor to even bother about others,just to shun few people she insulted so brutally ke i stil havent come out of its sadma,it has tarnished image of word friendship in my mind for long time....apu ke saath ,hamare saath jitna injustice is forum pe hua...i shareaam think and hope for downfall of their favorites..i have become so low...kya karoon...i just want parul ka show to do good,as she is sincere person,sara i have no good or bad feelings for ..so i wish her luck..but so many other forums i am so bitter about...just bec of bias we suffered here....i have taken a mantra...
never forget those insults...i can never forgive those people....star plus se jyada i am angry at them
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Poonam
I know where you are coming from all this badaasπŸ˜†
Firstly I feel that  the character update was not done here coz it was a huge  Sakekh and Ragvir forum..
Many left
Mods were also more of their fans,, No one from the mods were Angini fans and did'nt even  find that change can be accepted..
May be I should have stepped in as a mod  that time and  atleast put a stand as supporting Angini and Anmol and Ragini's relationship
But this forum was filled with so many mods maybe did'nt even stand a chance and they never needed more mods hereπŸ˜†

So after repeated request and may be 3 weeks after Apurva came into teh show they put his name in the list of  characters...Sad pretty sad and unfair and injustice what more can we ask forπŸ˜†

Next the focus on this show was too biased on Tammy Khushi and their problems for a very long time and Anmol and Ragini taking care of homely things rather than their individual life..
They never stood a chance to sit and talk about them anmol and Ragini ..

We are at a loss yes big one ... RS did magic by showing us Angini , but unfortunately he left it half way and deprived us of shoing the complete show till how the scarf in the hat turns out to be a rabbit πŸ˜†πŸ˜”

Many fans who were ragvir fans  walked out but a few of them liked teh change and loved angini, and surprising is afte rthe show ended on 13th november they appreciated them even more..

Many Parul fans also found tha they have "THE" somthing in them which truly was mesmerizing !! and they appreciated .. I am sure they would have somewhere felt  bad tat at present angini is at a stand still as Parul has taken up a new show !

Thsi pair is a unique one one f a kind a blend of passion intensity and depth..

Also  many who see more than hunky dove lucky love would defiantly stand a chance to appreciate this jodi 
If the creatives had  pulled in more ideas during the 4 1/2 month pst leap they could have cut down Saakshi track and pulled in more angini scenes..
Too bad they were not thinking the way we think where this jodi had great potential and the ratings would be well settled in the first 5.

And abt ratings for Apurva , well when IF started JJKN was the show .. Too baad chaska meter was'nt there that time otherwise Apurva wud be no 1 with JJKN the no 1 show...

All ekta shows during her big era were not on chaska meter..

I feel that they should ask SONY to repeat JJKN telecast then run chaska meter for 9 pm slot and TVR ratings will go high or that show and beat even all the 9 pm slotted shows πŸ˜†

What annoys me more is the trend of secnd changes in love is so going on in other shows and people are enjoying the jodi's being creaed,
Too bad Angini were the bali ka barakas..

Even today when I see 13th Novenber episode I am like why was t end when there was so much story left..
The biggest thing in angini relationship was the way they lived under the same roof and were seeping on separate beds..
The biggest thing was his closeness would make her uncomfortable
The bigges thing was when they spoke about themselves as a couple she would change topics..

These are the main aspects   why relationship needs to be focused on after all the other priorities they delt with
But afsos they ignored this big time here where other shows are going great guns with all this !! ..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

@Poonam
I know where you are coming from all this badaasπŸ˜†
Firstly I feel that  the character update was not done here coz it was a huge  Sakekh and Ragvir forum..
Many left
Mods were also more of their fans,, No one from the mods were Angini fans and did'nt even  find that change can be accepted..
May be I should have stepped in as a mod  that time and  atleast put a stand as supporting Angini and Anmol and Ragini's relationship
But this forum was filled with so many mods maybe did'nt even stand a chance and they never needed more mods hereπŸ˜†That time I really felt very bad for Apurva.😲

So after repeated request and may be 3 weeks after Apurva came into teh show they put his name in the list of  characters...Sad pretty sad and unfair and injustice what more can we ask forπŸ˜†

Next the focus on this show was too biased on Tammy Khushi and their problems for a very long time and Anmol and Ragini taking care of homely things rather than their individual life..

We are at a loss yes big one ... RS did magic by showing us Angini , but unfortunately he left it half way and deprived us of shoing the complete show till how the scarf in the hat turns out to be a rabbit πŸ˜†πŸ˜”

Many fans who were ragvir fans  walked out but a few of them liked teh change and loved angini, and surprising is afte rthe show ended on 13th november they appreciated them even more..I am the one among themπŸ˜ƒ.Loved Angini even more when Bidaai ended leaving their story incomplete.😭

Many Parul fans also found tha they have "THE" somthing in them which truly was mesmerizing !! and they appreciated .. I am sure they would have somewhere felt  bad tat at present angini is at a stand still as Parul has taken up a new show !True ,I was expecting their story to continue,but over the time ,I started to think and dream about their life after 13th Nov.😳

Also  many who see more than hunky dove lucky love would defiantly stand a chance to appreciate this jodi  Without even this jodi touching how am I became such a crazy fan of them.It's just because of their Awesome chemistry.πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ
If the creatives had  pulled in more ideas during the 4 1/2 month pst leap they could have cut down Saakshi track and pulled in more angini scenes..
Too bad they were not thinking the way we think where this jodi had great potential and the ratings would be well settled in the first 5.

And abt ratings for Apurva , well when IF started JJKN was the show .. Too baad chaska meter was'nt there that time otherwise Apurva wud be no 1 with JJKN the no 1 show...

All ekta shows during her big era were not on chaska meter..

I feel that they should ask SONY to repeat JJKN telecast then run chaska meter for 9 pm slot and TVR ratings will go high or that show and beat even all the 9 pm slotted shows πŸ˜†

What annoys me more is the trend of secnd changes in love is so going on in other shows and people are enjoying the jodi's being creaed,
Even though many shows are like this Angini is so UNIQUE.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even today when I see 13th Novenber episode I am like why was t end when there was so much story left..
The biggest thing in angini relationship was the way they lived under the same roof and were seeping on separate beds..
The bigges thing was when they spoke about themselves as a couple she would change topics..

These are the main aspects   why relationship needs to be focused on after all the other priorities they delt with
But afsos they ignored this big time here where other shows are going great guns with all this !! ..πŸ‘

What you have written is so true Shanti.😊 Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Poonam
I know where you are coming from all this badaasπŸ˜†(kya bolu di ..me too upset right now ..I hate myself when I go to this mood 😑)
Many left
But this forum was filled with so many mods maybe did'nt even stand a chance and they never needed more mods hereπŸ˜†

So after repeated request and may be 3 weeks after Apurva came into teh show they put his name in the list of  characters...Sad pretty sad and unfair and injustice what more can we ask forπŸ˜†(yehi to rona hai............after like 1month apu's name was added..that too with feeling like its a ahesaaan on us😑)

Many fans who were ragvir fans  walked out but a few of them liked teh change and loved angini, and surprising is afte rthe show ended on 13th november they appreciated them even more..

Many Parul fans also found tha they have "THE" somthing in them which truly was mesmerizing !! and they appreciated .. I am sure they would have somewhere felt  bad tat at present angini is at a stand still as Parul has taken up a new show !

(all said & done .now I dont want to say anything about Bidaai's past story)
so  many who see more than hunky dove lucky love would defiantly stand a chance to appreciate this jodi 

All ekta shows during her big era were not on chaska meter..(I remember even kajjal was very popular in IF.....for example our very own..mod πŸ˜‰)

I feel that they should ask SONY to repeat JJKN telecast then run chaska meter for 9 pm slot and TVR ratings will go high or that show and beat even all the 9 pm slotted shows πŸ˜†(sony is hopeless case😑..they r now only believe in reality shows🀒 ...once sony was in no. 2 now even SAB giving them tough competitionπŸ₯±)

Even today when I see 13th Novenber episode I am like why was t end when there was so much story left..(bidaai's end it was 🀒 )

But afsos they ignored this big time here where other shows are going great guns with all this !! ..

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The audience accepted Anmol and TRPS did talk, only that matters to me. Iam waiting for another show to end on trp as high as 6.1 on the trp chart. I don't consider reality shows as they don't compare them with fiction based shows.😊
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

The audience accepted Anmol and TRPS did talk, only that matters to me. Iam waiting for another show to end on trp as high as 6.1 on the trp chart. I don't consider reality shows as they don't compare them with fiction based shows.😊

yes reality shows dont include in this list...
when CB ended it wasnt  that high on TRP but still it made a come back........but bidaai even with such dhamakedar TRP ..nothing is happening :(
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today 13th Feb !! 3 months since Bidaaii ended.. Angini 's story left Adoora !!

Its so still fresh in our minds..
Parul is back on television..😊
 I hope to see Apurva back to
and Angad ...😊

We Angini fans didn't get our share of their story But I guess the OS, FF, and the beautiful VM's give us  the strength to keep loving them more and more

Saw CB2 on DID  I was just thinking of Anmol and Ragini and their unfinished story !!😭😭😭

😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭
shanti05 thumbnail
See how the TRP's game is running all over the television industry
Parul's new show competiong with CB2 and SGP..

After bidaaii ended they are all in teh rat race 🀣

Seriously
 I mean this is ridiculous
I swear this eruption will happen and all will fiuzzle down
they will make the actors work like anything to get these trps
17 18 hours of shoot  editing making masala out of teh show
Everything will happen

shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Rekha no show will be axed I tell you
any 6.1 show will linger there for another year !!
Infact they should axed it !!

See the rat race all the shows are getting into to be on the top !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†