Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starstuck

Preity has gotten so much work done on her face over the years, you'd only expect her to look younger than her real age. πŸ˜†

I already knew she had work on her face πŸ˜‰ Believable or not, getting work done actually makes people look older. A lot of times, plastic surgery also doesn't allow people to age gracefully, but Preity's got a pretty good surgeon so she doesn't have to worry about that (yet)πŸ˜›
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

I already knew she had work on her face πŸ˜‰ Getting work done in some cases makes people look older
A lot of times, plastic surgery also doesn't allow people to age gracefully, but Preity's got a pretty good surgeon so she doesn't have to worry about that (yet)πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

I don't even know why she got work done on her face? She always looked fine to me...she never needed anything done to her face (maybe her teeth, but that's about it)...she lost that spark she once used to have.

I agree starstruck...there was nothing wrong with her before

I wonder how it feels to get work done and then look in the mirror for the rest of your life afterwards...surely it must be jarring at first to see a "different" face and think that's not what you're born with

But alas, this is off-topic so I'll say that she could have done better than the clothes she has on for the concertπŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rani looks like she raided her niece's closet......Preity looks like a frozen doll.....  and Deepika's Pants makes me go color blind....
Maddy: I think you pretty much summed it up! πŸ˜†
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i LOVE anushka here..looks like preity again done something to her face.
PZ loooks nice.. Rani should avoid short skirts.. especially those type.. makes her look shorter than she is.. Deeps - looks meh.. not digging the blue bottoms..
I didn't even notice Anushka..πŸ˜†
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Rani Look Nice
Deepika Have Beautifull Face But She Has Not Style 
Preity Looks Gorgoeus Love Her
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
added a pic of anush and amrita