VideoMix

Downloading/Converting Videos From YouTube

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
(... alright, I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this.. but I certainly had an issue with this one in the past.)

This is a post for people who are wondering how to "Downloading/Converting Videos from YouTube= IN ANY SIZE" (.. and, videos THAT ALSO WORKS WITH VEGAS)
hmm... let's think. Any software that come to mind?
Any Video Converter is a good software but I don't know how to use it (read reviews only!) LOL
Zamzar doesn't let you convert more than 100 MB (same goes with most of the other converters) Wacko

The Solution to that: REAL PLAYER! [YAY!] Dancing... I see any happy people in the crowd? Anyone jumping up and down because I just found the solution? LOL ... I guess not. ANYWAYS...

Real Player: http://www.real.com/
It can convert mostly anything... in all the crazy different type of extensions that exist. Party
Hope that helped guys! Hug

Edited by -mango- - 12 February 2011 at 2:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Downloading/Converting Videos From YouTube" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

real player is good but its program size is bigger compared to any video converter...i personally find any video converter the best and its damn easy to you..all u have to do is copy/paste the link and hit convert..

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

real player is good but its program size is bigger compared to any video converter...i personally find any video converter the best and its damn easy to you..all u have to do is copy/paste the link and hit convert..

That's cool! Big smile Will give it a try again, and hopefully that works out for me! Thanks. Hug

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Use Internet download maneger..(serch google) Once u DL it..whenever u go to any side which content videos..U'll find a DL bar appearing der..Simply clik on it & DL d video..

& to convert -Nothing is better dan "any video converter".

Post Reply New Post

Go to top