Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 85 Page 133 (Page 65)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Shocked Bro........congrates........phool barsao .band baaja bajao.........Party Dancing
aaj to shakshat Angel ne comment ki hain.......ROFL

mala1108 Senior Member
mala1108
mala1108

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
nice update
awesome...........as usual
thanks for the pm
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
So sorry for the late comment DJ.......

This part was simply superb! I was waiting to see how their convo would go and I loved the way you handled it.......even though they are standing in one room, they have so many years worth of pain and lonliess between them and that was portrayed amazingly in their conversation.

The last part summarized what Sid is made of.............if she is haply, he is happy too no matter how much it pains him.

Fab work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anmol_sunshineDJ..

blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
dj SORRY 4 COMMENTING LATE

AWWW its juss awesome felt bad 4 SR Ouch

loved d way u carried d convo Tongue

looking forward 2 how u take d story forwardSmile
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Part 69

Sid had not slept so peacefully since the day he had received the phone call informing him about Shilpa. When he woke up he felt refreshed and more so at peace. He still loved his sleep very much and hated getting up early. Surprising he had gotten up before day break. Instead of lazing it out like he would have done on other days, he promptly hopped out of his bed. He made himself some coffee and sat sipping on it terrace looking the sky. He enjoyed looking at the nature. The sight in front of him soothed him. The red morning sky just before sunrise in it's full glory. 'Red', her favourite color. He tried recollecting when he had last seen her wearing red. He stressed on her memory. '10 saal pehle shayaad '''..haan ''.. after all usse jo chahiye tha woh mil gaya' ''' His memory trailed to the conversation he had last evening 'Sab theek hai ''.. armaan theek hai '''. Aaj kal use kaam ke silsile se bahar jana padta hai '' who hota hai toh sab kuch kitne aasani se handle kar leta hai ki mujhe tension lene ki zaroorat nahi hoti hai ''..  ab woh nahi hai toh pura kaam ka bhoj mujhe pe aa gaya hai ''. uper papa ki health '''. Sab kuch toh wahi dekhta tha ''''

He felt relieved. He understood the reason why he slept so well. His mind was at rest. He had done the right thing of suppressing that momentary urge of talking about Shilpa to Riddhima when she had enquired about his wellbeing. It didn't even bother Sid that Riddhima had not asked about Shilpa. There seemed no point of bring up the relations from the past. May be it was best for all. He knew all was going to be fine now. He knew the way ahead.

=======================================

Riddhima had disturbed sleep through the night and finally she lay in bed stark awake. She hated lazing in bed. Thinking she would make an early start to her day she hopped out of her only to find that it was too early. Finally she decided to make herself some coffee and try catching up on the book she was reading. After that night, when she sensed Sid she did not have a chance to touch that book. She sat with the book but mind kept trailing

Sid!!! Woh theek tarah se jhoot bhi nahi bol sakta ........... usne keh diya ki woh theek hai par woh theek nahi lag raha tha................ kuch toh hai.........kaise pata karo '''.. aise kaun hai jisse main pooch sakti hoon ''. ek baar jab jaanane ko koshish ki thi tab ''''

Riddhima: Hello!!! Can I speak to Dr Yuvraj Oberoi?

Yuvi: Yes, this is him.

Riddhima: Hi........

Yuvi: Hi

Riddhima: Yuvi ......kaise ho?

Yuvi: I am fine ......... but I am sorry may I know whom I am speaking with?

Riddhima: main ...... Riddhima .........

Yuvi: Ohh.......... Yes Dr Riddhima how can I help you? Is there any case that you intent to transfer to US Sanjeevani?

Riddhima: Nahi Yuvi .............

Yuvi: Dr Yuvraj Oberoi ........

Riddhima: Sorry .......... Dr Yuvraj ............actually main tumse kuch baat karna chahati thi ........

Yuvi: Kya baat karni thi aapko?

Riddhima: Yuvi ....... Dr Yuvraj ........ main  .............. mujhe Sid ke baare main baat karni thi  .......

Yuvi: Interesting ......... Sid ........... kya baat karni hai ?

Riddhima: kaise hai Sid? Woh theek toh hai na?

Yuvi: Aap janana chahati hai Sid ke baare mein. Kyu?

Riddhima: Bahoot fikar ho rahi thi uski ........... Main bahoot dino se koshish kar rahi hoon usse contact karne ki lekin uska number bhi nahi lag raha ........ aur poochne par pata chala ki ab woh US Sanjeevani mein kaam nahi karta.............. kaha hai woh? Woh Sanjeevani chod ke kaha gaya hai?

Yuvi: This is really interesting ...... ok very honestly I have a lot of work to be done ........ so let's cut this conversation short

Riddhima: I am sorry main tumhe disturb kar rahi hoon par mujhe Sid ki bahoot fikar ho rahi thi isliye...............

Yuvi: Can I speak?

Riddhima: Sorry ..........

Yuvi: Better be ......... ok answers to your question kaise hai Sid? Zinda hai !!! Woh theek toh hai na? mar nahi raha hai woh................

Riddhima: Yuvraaj !!! enough .........

Yuvi: main toh sirf jawab de raha tha .........  ohh aap janana chahati thi na ki woh kaha hai ........aisi jagah jaha pe uske emotions ke saath koi kilvad nahi karta ...........

Mil gaye saare jawab ab main phone rakhu.......

Riddhima: Yuvraaj please ........ please phone mat rakho ek baar meri baat sun lo ...............

After a long pause ........ 'Main jaanti hoon maine Sid ke saath bahoot bura kiya lekin mujhe aaj bhi uski fikar hai ........ main sirf yeh janana ke koshish kar rahi thi ki woh theek hai ........

Yuvraj: I think I have answered your questions

Riddhima: Kya mujhe uska number de sakte ho ........please please mujhe usse ek baar baat karni hai ........... please

Yuvi: Itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi aap uska number maang rahi hai ............. ab aur kya baaki hai karne ka ...........kya haal kar diya uska ........ uska gunaah kya tha ki usne aape pe vishwas kiya aapse pyaar kiya ...... sirf itna ......... aur badle main kya diya aapne ........

Riddhima: Please Yuvi Please

Yuvi: Dr Riddhima .......the name is Dr Yuvraj Oberoi nothing more nothing less than that .........

Riddhima: Haq banta hai mere janane ka ......

Yuvi: Koi haq nahi banta ........... Sid aur aapka divorce ho chukka hai ........ so koi haq nahi banta hai par aapko toh sirf haq jatana aata hai ........

Riddhima: Please .........

Yuvi: I really don't want to have any conversation further on this .......aur ab kuch professional baat karni hai toh theek hai nahi toh main phone rak raha hoon .............

Aur haan agar aap seriously uske baare mein fikar karti hai then do him one favour please leave him alone koi zaroorat nahi hai uske baare main poochne ki usse baat karne ki .......... just leave him alone.

Waise Yuvi ne jo kaha woh sach hi tha ........uske baad bhi jab bhi koshish ki sirf nakami haath aayi .............  aur aaj bhi main kisi se pooch nahi saakti ........ himmat hi nahi hoti ............

========================================

Every morning it was just a single cup of coffee and a hearty breakfast. Today he had gotten up too early so he skipped the thought of having breakfast with his morning cup of coffee. He planned to make himself breakfast later. Sid poured himself another cup of coffee and returned to the terrace to enjoy the beauty of nature. As he sipped on his coffee his mind drifted to the conversation he had overhead in the cafeteria

'Dr Riddhima unko wajah nahi lagti kabhi kabhi toh unka lunch aur dinner dono coffee hota hai ........ agar woh Dr Juhi dimaag ki surgery wali woh na ho toh woh ek coffee leti ke ya order kar ke chali jaati hai ...........'

'Actually Hai toh ek doctor ..........doosro ko sahet bananeki salah deti hai aur interns ka toh bahoot khayal rakhti hai par kudh ki doosro ko sahet bananeki salah deti hai aur interns ka toh bahoot khayal rakhti hai par kudh ki sahet coffee pee ke banati hai ................ 

'armaan yaha nahi hai iss wajah se kaam ke pressure hoga ......... aur issi wajah se shayaad hospital mein long hours rukhti hai ......... par health ko leke Riddhima bahoot careful thi ...... aise kya hua ki woh aaj itni laparvah ho gayi hai ........ kya usse baacha na hona ....... maybe .......... but then how come ......... 10 saal ho gaye hai ....... phir bhi ........  may be there was some medical reason ........... but then too now a days everything is so advanced .......... Sue's friend Mrinalini also had major issues but then the doctors managed to help her and today she is a mother of twins.'

'Wait if armaan managed everything otherwise then that nurse should have known about him but she denied that any person of that name works there ........... what is it? Everything is all over the place. Kuch connect nahi ho paa raha hai ......... '

'Kal Riddhima ne bol toh diya ki sab kuch theek hai par woh hamesha itni uncomfortable kyu hoti hai .. Kya main wajah hoon ........ shayaad ........... mujhe dekh ke hadbarda gayi hogi........... aur waise bhi main idiot ki tarah usko itna sab kuch bol diya .......... aur hamesh muh latkaye ghoomta rehta hoon ....... usse lagta hoga ki main abhi bhi usse upset hoon ........... actually sab meri wajah se hai ....... mujhe jaana hi nahi chahiye tha Sanjeevani ........... '

'Bas ab aur tension nahi doonga tumhe Riddhima ......... Yeh case handover kar ke issi hafte Panchgani ke liye nikal jaata hoon ............  yahi theek rahega ...... don't worry Riddhima aur tension nahi doonga tumhe ......'

======================================================

Riddhima: Kaise fikar na karo '''..  kuch bhi toh pata nahi hai uske, uski zindagi ke baare mein ''.. kya hua in 10 saalo mein ........ Kya kuch hua hai uske saath in 10 saalo mein jiska asar hai ya phir main ''' kal bhi mujhe aise kyu laga ki woh mujhse kuch kehene ki koshish kar raha tha '' batana chahata tha mujhe kuch '''. Par kya  ''..  

She kept trying to return her attention to her book but could not. Frustrated with herself she threw away the book and got up to get ready for work.

====================================================

Juhi had every reason to be upset with Riddhima. Riddhima off late was being very rude and towards her. Whenever Juhi tried reasoning Riddhima's change in behaviour she came to a dead end. Was it Sid and her relationship the reason for Riddhima's aloofness towards her? Or was there something between Sid and her? All in all there was something that Riddhima was hiding from her due to which all was not fitting right. She could ask Sid but considering the sensitivity of the issue she ruled it out. What reason was she going to tell him for asking about the connection between Riddhima and him? She definitely could not say that Riddhima's aloofness was due to their growing relationship

She needed to sort matters out with Riddhima. She did not want Sid affecting Riddhima and her friendship.

Somewhere, Juhi kept feeling guilty of neglecting Riddhima. She was spending more and more time with Sid since he arrived in Sanjeevani. She could not rule out the possibility that this could be another reason for Riddhima wierd behaviour

Out and out she needed to spend time with Riddhima. For many days Juhi had planned to go a play and to her luck one of her friends gave her two passes for the same. Many had talked well about the play and Juhi was very keen on seeing it. Riddhima also enjoyed watching plays and it had been a long time since they had been to one. This seemed like a perfect chance to make up for the lost time.

Riddhima was in no mood to go for the play. Her conversation with Sid and his fake answers loomed large over her mind. When Juhi checked with Riddhima about her availability, Riddhima kindly refused citing additional work as a reason.

On other day's she would keep persuading and pestering Riddhima. At times pretend cancelling the plan to emotionally blackmail Riddhima to agreeing with her plans. This time she just did not feel up for it. She thought it was best to give Riddhima the time to sort out herself.

Juhi settled in her office after her rounds. Her eyes fell on the passes on her desk. She did not want to miss the play under any circumstance. She wondered who else she could take when Sid walked in

Seeing Sid Juhi exclaimed loudly much to her embarrassment later on 'Mil gaya bakra'

Sid was shocked with Juhi statement 'What do you mean by bakra? Main tumhe bakra dikta hoon'

Juhi: Arree it's a phrase... .. forget it why am I explaining an US return hindi .............

Sid: Hello I know the meaning of that ........... and what do you plan making me a scapegoat for? Whatever it is I am not going to let you succeed ............ I refuse............

Juhi: Please ............. go and give this 'I refuse' to someone else ............ I do not take no for an answer

Sid: Par hai kya ? ............ shocked at Juhi's audacity of dictating orders to him...........

Skeptical if Sid comes to know of the play he may completely back out. She needed to keep the suspense like she had done when she took him home the first time

Juhi: Pata chal jayega .............

The naughty twinkly in Juhi's eyes confirmed Sid's suspicion. He was not going to agree to anything this time round before knowing Juhi's plan: Pehle batau ............ Nahi toh last time ki tarah kuch toh dramatic hoga .......

Juhi: Hello ......... that was good plan .......... agar pehle pata deti toh kya tum ghar aate

Sid: Oh!!! that means last time ki tarah tumhare dimaag mein kuch ajeeb plan chal raha hai .........

Juhi: Jyada kuch nahi

Sid: It's a flat no ............... NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Juhi: I am deaf when you say those words

Sid: Ok ........... fine with me I am deaf to your plans when you want me to be a part of the it without telling me what the plan is

This time round Sid was not going to relent if she did not tell him the plan and she desparately wanted to go for the play so decided to tell Sid about it

Juhi: Acha sunoh .............. I have passes for a play .............

If Sid was given an option of doing nothing and watching a play he would do nothing. Plays never interested Sid.

Sid: Play no ways ............... Main nahi aa raha hoon

Juhi: Please bahoot interesting hai .............. bahoot tarif ki hai mere friends ne please ...............

Sid: Main nahi jaa raha hoon ............. aur tum try bhi nahi karna............. haar jaogi ............

Juhi: Nahi harne wali hoon main

Sid: Shilpa bhi haar gayi ............ usne ek baar try kiya tha............. finally frustrate hoke usne sab ke tickets phad diye ............. Bichara Vishal usko bhi dekhne ko nahi mila ........' laughed remembering old moments

Juhi: Main na nahi sunn rahi hoon ............  tumhe aana hoga ........

Sid: aree your friends liked it so take one of them ..............Take Riddhima she will definitely like it par mujhe baksh do .please

Juhi: Uss sanate koh pooch chuki usse bhi nahi jaana hai ..............  damn yaar koi toh chalo .......

Sid: Oh my God ............ Sannata ........ woh tumhari boss hai aur tum usse Sannata bulati ho ...........?

Juhi: Nahi ............ aur bahoot kuch hai......... Meena Kumari, dukhi atma, bhatakti atma............ aur haan not to forget ............. Main chup rahongi

Sid was taken aback at Juhi's brashness Riddhima was her boss and she freely was saying such stuff about her. 'That is not a great thing you are doing ........... She is your friend and you are being rude towards her Does she know this?'

Juhi gleefully replied 'Yes .............. uske muh pe bolti hoon ........... actually apart from her only you know I call her all this'

'And she does not take offense?' Sid wondered aloud thinking of all the times Riddhima's temper flew when he naughtily refered to her such.

'Nahi ......... kyu lege .........saach hi toh bol rahi hoon ........ bahoot baar jab main usse milne jaati hoon toh woh aapne khayaalo main khoyi rehti hai ............ its not difficult to get lost in some far away land of her thoughts aur phir ghanto aise hi bina baat kiye bhaiti rahegi .......... ya phir bolte bolte chup ho jayegi ...........'

'aree but aise bhi ho sakta hai that she is busy with work after all sab kaam usse hi dekhna pad raha hai ab.....'

'Nopes .......... she is always like this ............ dukhi atma ............ I was not surprised when she said no for the play .............. usse kahi bahar leke jaana ke liye itne papad belne padte hai .............. kitna emotionl blackmail karti hoon tab jaa ke manti hai ...............itne saalo se sa jaanti hoon usse .............. agar kuch kaam nahi hai toh phir ............ dhund leti hai ............. ya phir apne office main baith ke kuch karti rehti hai ............'

Amazed to hear this about Riddhima aroused Sid's curiosity again 'If she was happy why was she such'

Juhi continued 'Imagine karo ........ same hospital and close friends ............ you will definitely try to catch up spend time outside work also but Riddhima ............... you know when is the last time we went out for dinner .......'

Sid shook his head not wanting to try guessing also.

'Around 7 ' 8 months back ............ Jaane do ............ its no point woh sudharne nahi wali hai ......... dukhi atma ki dukhi atma hi rahegi............. par tum toh sweetheart ho ..............chalo na .............' once again trying to coax Sid.

Sid finally relented understanding there was no point arguing Juhi. Juhi had been really understanding towards him inspite of hardly knowing him. This is the least he could do for her happiness. 'Theek hai chalta hoon'

Juhi happy with herself 'Yay!!! I told ya it's impossible to say no to me'

Sid: chalo then see you in the evening ............waise kitne bhaaje ..........

Juhi: 6 o'clock  ............ meet me at the hospital yahi se chalenge ...........

Sid nodded in agreement

Juhi remembering about Sid's patient for which he may have come to meet her: aree Mr Singh ko general ward mein shift kar rahe hai aaj'

Sid: Hmm I know ............actually i wanted to talk to you about that.............. He is fine now............ and ab meri zaroorat nahi hai ............ you will be able to handle everything ............. I actually wanted to do a hand over for the case ..............'

Sid doing a handover would mean he would not come to Sanjeevani anymore. This alarmed Juhi. 'That means you will not come here anymore'

Sid once again nodded. Seeing Sid answer affirmatively saddened Juhi 'That means we will not meet anymore'

Sid: Nothing of the kind but when I come back to Mumbai before leaving we will definitely meet but I guess tonight will be it.  Main Panchgani jaa raha hoon after some days Rohan ka visa ready ho jayega then we will leave for US

Juhi disappointed with Sid's decision. She had earlier also reasoned with Sid to let Rohan complete his term but he seemed adamant on leaving as soon as possible. 'Kyu kar rahe hoo aise ............let him finish its a matter of what a month more only Why waste it?'

Sid: Kya karonga main yaha pe and Rohan will also need time to adjust there ...............after all he is going back after so many years now'

Though she was disappointed earlier she thought of again trying her luck 'Siddhant see you can always take up consultancy on a temporary basis here itself or if you don't want Sanjeevani some other hospital  You will be occupied and Rohan ka term bhi khatam ho jayega.........I would say still think about it ............ but after all its your decision'

Initailly it was his anger towards Riddhima which had stopped him but now it was her discomfort. He did not want to make things difficult for her. He could not tell Juhi about all this so 'Nahi re ....... I don't wanna take up anything now .............. I might as well wrap up and leave Its best for all.'

Juhi: Theek hai its your call waise I already spoke to one of my friends in the management team He said they would love to have you here for sometime. But ultimately its your call.

Sid once again just nodded. He did not want to discuss further on this matter. He quickly bid Juhi goodbye and left.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614852&PID=40711842&#40711842

Edited by DJ.. - 26 March 2011 at 5:02am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ratan24innocenteyez92sree12Neha_Srvidyashreemala1108KITfanANNU30Mrs.Dravidsonia1000Ovi_Tanniblissfull-jas-ginac...Noorya...malluangel-Prithi-ssdtvgojanNusiSgnami2811aamirkhanfanshamilmonty22poojahandaRajiniliciousnikita_88Lennieindian_beauty

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
 ROFL  Dancing
aapko pareshaan karne main bada hi maza aata hain..........LOL

chalo ab comment kar deti hoon.........LOL

Awesome update Clap

as i told you before sid wants just her happiness whether it is with him or with......LOL 
 riddhima aaj bhi kafi acchi tarah se jhooth bol leti hainClap..........aur mera siddy bechara aaj bhi uski baat ko sach man leta hain.........Ouch LOL 

Yuvi & riddhima part amazingly written.......yuvi my angry young man........Cool 
first i felt it was to harsh.............Ouch it's all because of you Angry.......i don't want to develope sympathy for riddhima.....but later i m back at again to my evil mind.......Evil Smile LOL whatever yuvi spoke to her, it was obviously.........yuvi is true friend of sid. he knew very well sid's life's truth.Confused
he aware of SR's journey, sid's unconditional love for riddhima..........Ouch
he was with sid when AR were united........., he knew that sid's pain......Cry

so it was expected from yuvi..........Embarrassed 

My juhi is back..............Dancing

OMG...........i love her nature..........LOL i love that all name .....which she used for Riddhima.........LOL

juhi  kuch kahe aur sid na kahe aisa ho sakta hai kya........Wink LOL i love to be bossy......not only for me every woman like to be boss....she always like obidient MAN.........Big smile who obey her order. Big smile

she felt sadness when sid talked about leaving india soon.............Wink Smile

update soon. Smile 

PS best of luck for ur exams. Thumbs Up

Edited by monty22 - 24 March 2011 at 12:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-jas-DJ..

poojahanda IF-Sizzlerz
poojahanda
poojahanda

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
nice updateClap
both sidma looking 2 find out the truth
gud convo btw sid & juhi
dukhi atma,bhatakti atma ,sannata & mein chup rahongiLOL
sid is going 4 playLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
broHug
how was ur holi???
that was am awesome update againClap
I have always loved yuvi & need I say I love him more after what u made him do in ur FFWink
R is not a dukhi aatma, she is a frustrated aatma; never can be happy nor will she allow any one to remain happy. I HATE herDead

awww..juhi is such an adorable person. Why dony u KILL R in the end like in those 70's movies after making her ask sid to marry juhiEmbarrassed
ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeranblissfull-jas-DJ..psaradaNusiSgmonty22

Go to top