Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 85 Page 133 (Page 26)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Bro
i love the new way
Linking all the thought processes together . So Juhi is finally connecting all the pieces together. The end part was especially nice . All three thinking the same .

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Update soon Big smile
RestlessWriter Goldie
RestlessWriter
RestlessWriter

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Hey!Smile

Great update and the new style is superb... And what a punch line yaar... That last line was just too good... Kya dialogue maara hai.. Hats off ClapClapClap

Do continue soon... Can't wait for things to start falling into place..

Cheers

Neet
KW_rocks Groupbie
KW_rocks
KW_rocks

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
DJ,

Awesome update. Loved as usual.

Continue soon &

Thanks for the PM

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Another great chapter Dj....I like the various emotions all 3 characters are going through.....
Sid is being pulled into two...one side of is curious about Riddhima and the other doesnt even want to think about her.

I hope Juhi figures it out now......want to see how she reacts when she finds out.

I liked this new style of yours.....
blissfull IF-Dazzler
blissfull
blissfull

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
wow DJ amazing part Clap

loved the new style of approach

juhi putting all d clues together i hope she finds out soon abt SR

various emotion n loved where u ended dats a question n d ans is what ridhimma said it can only be feltEmbarrassed

continue soon
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

A Big Thank you to everyone for your comments and I am glad you all liked it till now

Thank you so much for appreciating the last part 60 I am glad I was able to structure it fine enough that it connected. I was really worried that it may fall flat and confuse you all to no ends.

As for the question 'Kya rishta tha Siddhant aur Riddhima ke beech?'

I wanted to link their thoughts at one point and wanted one question which all three would think of I was started with the question but could not frame it properly so just set it aside let the whole scene flow

Constantly this question has bothered me and also give me much happiness that yes one has never been able to put a name to their relationship like Harshu said those relationships are most beautiful And finally i knew how I was to end this part i.e. with that question ......... which bothered me and many 'Kya rishta tha Siddhant aur Riddhima ke beech?'

And how can one put a name to their relationship cause indeed what SR had could only be felt......... funnily Shilpa Shashank at one point even Anjali said so that they felt the love these two have for each other ............. but rest felt it is ............whatever less said the better and seriously I don't care we Srians do know that and feel that bond between this couple

SR interactions are to start soon very soon ............ many scenes are planned out bus sahi waqt ka intezar hai

togepe30 ..........

I visualize the scene before writing so it becomes easier to jot down but no I did not think of the splitting of the screen into three LOL........ but good one agar actually picturize hota toh pucca ..........screen split hoti .............ROFL

Yes Now that Sid knows Riddhima is married he will distance himself. If you have noticed he always did that when he was in doubt ........ or when Riddhima did not give him clear indication that all is fine.

Harshu ......

'' Shayad tum theek keh rahe .... agar main vahaan nahi hoti toh aaj yeh sab nahi hota... ''

She was referring to d tent night

No no in the ff she was referring to why was she there ....... when the dosage incident happened ...... But actually why was she there in the tent incident ............damn ...........AngryAngryAngry

Monty .......

For comment for Part 58 ............. awesome Clap.............. kya comment tha Shocked............. it brought a smile to my face reading it Big smileEmbarrassedBlushing............ and yes SidJu .........they are really cute na Embarrassed.........I like them myself also EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Don't be upset I have something that is coming up for you soon ........... Wink You are going to love me for it Embarrassed

Nikita .....

Oh Riddhima annoys me also very much ........ whenever I see some scenes I am like 'what is she thinking ..............'Angry

Anyways Juhi how she is going to react ......... I am still working on that lets see how it turns up ....... even i am a little clueless myself Confused............ if you can help with suggestions that will be great what could be a possible reaction of a lady 

Reshu ............

tumne comment bhi kiya hailaaaaaa Shocked ....... sooraj kaha se uga ................. ROFL  apne vishesh tippani deti rehna ...........acha lagta hai EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sidsk  Miss_Cullens

Oh I so so so love Juhi EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ......... I see women like her Approve ....... not like the way they portrayed Riddhima in CMG .......... braindead always crying ........ AngryAngryAngry

I always thought of a strong lady when I thought of Juhi's character I am glad it is shaping out well There will be more to her in the following parts hope you all like it

India Beauty Miss Cullens S696

I know you all are feeling bad for Riddhima but she landed herself in this mess  Anyways as for Riddhima lets see when the pain eases out .............

Aamirkhanfan

Its sad but yes she does get insulted though not intentionally .........

Lennie

Sid has been ripped open and his rage and anger is coming out and naturally it will kinda spiteful coz he's opened it up, and i like the farz line threw back to her

I am glad you liked it ......... i wanted to fit that somewhere ........ everytime i tried it didn't seem to work ........ finally it did

Ridz needs to know fully exactly how Sid has lived, lived this lonely life in a way, he has had no one take her place, how much he hates her as much as he loves her 

I am trying to figure how and where to fit this in and what all to say

Also how Ridz, knows there isnt a name to give their relation but always there is something there between them, they hurt for each other and hurt each other

And this is what SR is all about .......... this is the exact thing i wanted to get at which i have written about in part 60

I love how you have kept the Sid i know, when he is angry, he is angry but he knows where he went wrong and wanted to make it up, he remembers and like Sid, he is simple with his words, that it touches you and thats what happened with Juhi when he said Sorry

Sid is a gentlemen ........... Like Riddhima says Sid kuch galat nahi kar sakta kabhi galat nahi ho sakta..........  He has always been a simple genuine man and how can he not touch anyone's heart. It is impossible

I so want to see more SR alone scene, and how that would be.......

I have thought of a scene I spoke to Sudha about it the other day ......... she seems to like it hope you too like it ...........it will be up soon

KITfan

Juhi's feelings for Sid ............ yes yes those are to come ........... what how when ..........read on .......Wink

nine2 Miss Cullens vidyashree

Sometimes friends tell each other all .......... cause they both are like a open book to each other ....... is a reason why they don't suspect anything ....... this is exact reason why Juhi may also not be thinking about it

Waise yaha pe isliye tubelight hai ........

Malluangel......

Sid's behaviour will tone down as soon as some disclosures start happening

For her maiden name bit ............ Aree start mein hi bola hai why she kept her maiden name ............ check page 55 waha pe reason hai...........

Sidsk

Thank you ........ you are really kind and humble me by saying all the nice things........ but seriously nothing like what you write ....... You are awesomeness personified.........

Riddhima .......this is what I visualized her as She has her faults

Somehow after all that happened between Sid and Riddhima it is not possible for a man to give a thumbs up to his wife and lover ............ This is my Sid ........  Isn't it normal that he still holds a grudge as his trust was broken and after all these years it bound to leak out somewhere .......and since it's Sid He will not remove his frustration at wrong people ......... So Riddhima has to take the brunt ........it's pay back time for her. 

Yes now Sid will keep his distance from Riddhima since she is married.

saumya{roka} 

Thank you so much for your kind words ........

Miss Cullens .............

I don't miss armaan at all .......... to write about him is a torture but I will have to in due course and they will be torturous scenes to write ......... i am trying to avoid some of them but yes he will be back If I indeed land up writing one scene which I had planned during armaan entry then you all are going to be really really cross

Kvva .......

You had said na something was missing in that part yes......... my interest was missing ............hate hate hate writing about that person who is not even an inch of what a man is ........... and yes there were many things that I wanted to cover maybe later on I will if I do find the inclination but do let me know what you found missing from your end ......

Zeenia ........

absolutely ....... SR still unnerve each other ........... what what emotions do they evoke in each other Shocked

Superxuberant .........

Your words humble me ....... you all are too kind ........Thank you Embarrassed

Docnuss.............

Nikita and Lennie also said the same thing some days back ...........that it is only Riddhima who knows how Sid is when he is angry and otherwise also I feel ............ she always was able to understand him........ infact she could also read his silence Embarrassed

sr-medha ............

aree it is an SR ff ............. don't worry a .............. r pe nahi end karonga LOL

Ginac .............

what did you not understand copy paste and pm me ............ I insist

Edited by DJ.. - 27 February 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksvidyashreeginac-jas-monty22poojahandaLennie

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Part 61

The more Juhi thought about Sid and Riddhima the more she was confused. The only people who could clear it were Sid or Riddhima themselves. She knew Sid for a couple of weeks and hence could not get herself to probe with him. Next day was a Friday, Riddhima was out of town on a camp and she was going to be out for the entire weekend. Juhi was desparate for some answers and Riddhima's absence frustrated her since she would have to wait till Riddhima was back.

Sid was once again in Sanjeevani to check up on his patient. But today instead of going directly to the ICU he went across to the nurse station where the attendance register would be kept. His browsed through it search for the name which he dreaded to utter for the last 10 years. The man whom he considered his brother, his friend. The man who was instrumental in killing his faith in love and relationships. The man who had crushed the Shilpa's innocence and heart only for achieving his ulterior motive.  Sid was not sure what made him look up for him. He hated to give this man a moment of thought but today this man once again seemed to be the key to the mystery that surrounded the lady whom he loved and respected the most in his life at one point of time.

Sid: Sister is this the complete list?

Nurse: Yes Sir

Sid:If she is here that means he has to be over here itself. Brushing his thoughts aside 'Sister Dr. armaan Malik kaunsi shift mein hai .....

Nurse: Aise naam ka koi doctor yaha kaam nahi karte........

Sid: Visiting ya consulting hoga............... .

Nurse: Nahi Sir jitna mujhe yaad hai yaha aise naam ka koi doctor nahi hai ..........

Sid:How come he is not here .........? He must be working for some other hospital or may have private practice. Why am I so bothered after all that he did with Shilpa and me? Riddhima aur uske beech jo hai usse mujhe koi farak nahi padta Kabhi unko farak pada jo mujhe padna chahiye ....... woh dono jo bhi kare mujhe usse kya ...........

Riddhima felt this camp to be a blessing in disguise. Sid was not comfortable having her around and this camp forced her to be away from the hospital. If she stayed in Mumbai she would have involuntarily drawn to Sanjeevani with the hope of catching one glimpse of Sid to see how he was. She could not afford upsetting Sid. Her heart could not handle the pain cause by his hurt anger and hatred.

Whenever Riddhima was not available Juhi would fill in for Riddhima. Along with her regular duty handling Riddhima's responsibilities ensured that Juhi did not have any free time. Taking a breather became a distant dream. Work somehow managed to keep her mind occupied away from the questions that were hounding her mind. While Sid was trying hard to keep away the questions from hounding him yet seemed desparate to find answers to them. Juhi seemed the only source to these answers but due to her schedule he could not meet her.

Since Sid had to monitor the patient hence could not leave Mumbai So that weeked Sid called Rohan to Mumbai. He planned to make his visit to Sanjeevani and spend the remaining time Sid spent with Rohan. Sid's visits were going to be short visits as the patient's condition was impoving. Hence on Saturday evening he decided to take Rohan with him to Sanjeevani after which he planned to take Rohan out for a kiddie movie.

Rohan seemed excited to visit Sanjeevani, the place where his mother met the most amazing person in her life apart from his father, his Bade papa his friend, Sid.

Rohan: Yeh Sanjeevani hai na Sid?

Sid: Haan ...... main tumhari mumma ko yahi mila tha....... hamari dosti yahi se shuru hui..........

Rohan: aap dono yaha kaam karte the .........

Sid: Haan ...........

Rohan: Mumma ke aur bahoot saare dost hoge na yaha pe ............?

Rohan's innocent question set Sid thinking. 'Dost pata nahi lekin ............Shilpa ki behen ..........tumhari maasi ....... Riddhima .........kya batana chahiye Rohan ko ........... kya Riddhima se milvana theek rahega ........... kya woh usse accept kar payegi ............'

Rohan: Sid!!!  .........

Sid looked at Rohan's innocent face and immediately knew the answer. There was no point in subjecting the little boy to heart break. He had just lost his mother and there seemed no point in building his hopes about this relationship. It takes two to make a relationship and here one had never accepted it.

Sid: Nahi !!! woh bahoot pehle tha......... ab pata nahi mumma ke dost kaha hai ............. par kya hua main hoon na.............

Rohan's face lit up. Sid's words assured him that he will never be alone He does not have to fear any adversities till this person is in his life.

They quickly made way towards the ICU. The doctors were surprised to see how a small boy brought a smile to a man who hardly spoke and one who had been so angry off late. Sid wanted to check on his patient but could not take Rohan in so he asked on of the nurses to look after him for some time. Rohan was used to such environment. He often accompanied Shilpa at work and watched her work. He knew when the doctors are at work they should not be disturbed so he quietly sat at the nurse station.  

Sid finished checking his patient and came back to the nurse station with Dr Abhay in tow to pick up Rohan.

Sid: Chalo Rohan lets go

Rohan jumped down from the chair and ran to Sid.

Having seen Rohan sit quiet at the nurse station one of the nurses commented 'Lagta hai Rohan yeh environment dekh ke darr gaya'

Sid got a little nervous for a moment thinking whether the hospital environment refreshed Rohan's memories of Shilpa's illness. He quickly knelt down in front of Rohan 'Rohan aap darr gaye ......... '

Rohan was heavily amused with the nurse's comment. 'Nahi Sid ......main nahin darta ...........

Sid: Tum itne chup chap baite the isliye aunty ko laga ki tum darr gaye?

Rohan: hospital mein jyada baat karna nahi chahiye ........sab logo ko disturb hota hai na..............

Everyone amazed at Rohan's answer as it was coming from a child of such small age.

Nurse1: toh aap papa ke saath hospital jaate hai?

Rohan: Nahi mumma ke saath ............

Nurse1: toh aapki mumma bhi doctor hai ......... aur aap bhi bade hoke doctor banoge........

Rohan: Haan mumma ki tarah main bhi doctor banuga.........

The whole conversation was entertaining the staff there. Slowly, more and more people started waiting back to listen to the cute kid talking.

Nurse 2: Toh aap mumma ke saath hospital jaake kya karte the .......

Rohan: Kuch nahi ......... mumma patients check karti thi aur main unke desk pe baith ke apna homework karta tha............ main mumma ko tang nahi karta..............

All the nurses were fussing over Rohan and he was getting impatient as he wanted to go for the movie that Sid had promised him.  'Sid chale .........'

Nurse 3: Yeh apko naam se bulata hai Dr Modi? Hume laga yeh aapka ........

Sid understood where this nurse was heading towards and promptly cut her in. 'Yeh mera beta hi hai ........ aur Rohan hum dost bhi hai na ........right ...........' Rohan gave a quick hi-five ..........

Sid and Rohan always shared a different kind of a bond that it always brought a smile to one's face.

Nurse 2: toh aap apni mumma ko bhi apne naam se bulate hai ......

Rohan: Nahi ...........sirf Sid ko .........lekin Mumma hoti toh mujhe data deti ki main inhe Sid bulata hoon ...........

Nurse 1: But we have to say Rohan is very disciplined. He did not trouble anyone here while you were away Dr Modi'

Sid felt proud of Rohan. 'Thank you sister, he indeed is very disciplined'

Rohan now even more impatient to go tucked at Sid's coat. 'Chalo naa......... please'

Dr. Abhay: He is really impatient now ........... I think you better leave or else non of these ladies will not let him go

Sid and Rohan bid everyone goodbye. Sid took Rohan out for a movie that evening. Sid was glad to see a change in Rohan. Last couple of week he was still trying to come to terms with Shilpa loss. He used to be unsually quiet and lost. But today he looked alert and chirpier.

That weekend seemed to be the most wonderful weekend of his life in a long time. The smile of Rohan's face brought back the lost joy in Sid's life. He felt at peace seeing Rohan smile. For once he forgot a moment all the pain and worries that hounded him, Shilpa's loss, his patients, mysteries surrounding Riddhima, everything.

Rohan left for Panchgani Sunday evening and all that was held at bay by Rohan's presence came rushing in. He wanted the answers to his question which did not seem to stop bothering him.

The next day Sid found himself staying longer than required in Sanjeevani. He had finished checking the patient and settled himself down in Juhi's office. He waited for sometime then finally got restless. On enquiring he was told that Juhi was near the children's ward on the 3rd floor.

Juhi finished checking on her patient when Sid there waiting for her outside the ward.

Sid: Hi ........

Juhi: Hi How come you are here?

Sid: Came to meet you

Juhi: How sweet ......... your patient is recovering well after we changed the treatment.

Sid: Yes ....... anyways what are you doing right now?

Juhi: Nothing much thought of taking a break ........... you came at the right time

Sid: Cool ........lets go ...........

While walking towards the lift passed the children's ward. Instinctively Sid slowed down and pulled his attention.

Riddhima whenever had some free time would visit the children's ward to sit with the patients there for some time. She was fond of children and sometimes missed having her own. One whom she could fuss on, dot on, who would mean the world to her. Anjali at times would be upset that Riddhima would spoil Arushi and Ayaan with her excessive pampering But she knew how badly Riddhima missed them when they are not around Hence used to not mind it much. They were the ones who would bring a smile which was so rare to be seen on Riddhima's face.

She sat there surrounded by the children telling them a story while some children just played around for sometime with big plastic balls.

Sid stopped in his tracks when he saw Riddhima sitting there. Her back was to him. Juhi curiously looked at Sid who was now staring at Riddhima intently.

Juhi: Dr Riddhima Gupta!!!  Her tone laden with sarcarsim to remind him what had happened the other day.

Sid was so lost for a moment that he lost touch with his surroundings.

Juhi: Siddhant !!!!

Sid snapped out hearing his name 'What .......???'

Juhi asked suspiciously : What happened?

Sid: Nahi ...........nothing........... children can actually relax you their innocence and carefree ways make you forget your stress for a moment

Juhi: Oh so that is why he stopped ........ for a moment i felt it was Riddhima............ what am I thinking? What an idiot I am?   

Ya true ........ but when they are others they are nice as some say ......... when you have to make your life as per their schedule then you will know what it is ............

Sid: Well I am sure she will be as good as she is now with her own kids.

Juhi: whom are you talking about?

Sid signalled with his eyes towards Riddhima. Shocked to core at Sid's audacity. After everything he was still avoiding taking her name. Thinking that acting plain dumb may force him to take her name and break his ego. 'Who???'

Irritated at Juhi's ignorance Sid replied 'Dr. Gupta'

Juhi was elated at her victory Finally she had gotten Sid to refer about Riddhima decently. 'Oh Riddhima ....... yes she would have been great if she had her own'

Juhi's answer surprised Sid. 'Kya kehna chahati hai woh ...........itne saal ho gaye hai aur .........nahi ..'

What do you mean by that ........... does she ..............?'

Juhi: what .........?

Sid: She has kids of her own ..........right?

Juhi: No .

Juhi's answer hit Sid. He could not understand whether he should feel sad for her or angry on the Almighty to have kept her devoid of this happiness. One thing that every woman desires ' Motherhood which makes every woman complete.  The pain the anger was becoming more and more evident. Yet again Juhi could not understand this change of emotions on Sid's face.

Juhi: why are you asking?

Sid: No nothing ..............

Just then the ball with which the children were playing hit Riddhima on her head. Gone were the days when Riddhima would have snapped at the child She cooly looked and signalled him to come near her.

Juhi: Oh Hell !!! ab iski parade karva ke chodegi Riddhima .........

Sid: Ab yeh bacha gaya kaam se ......... Go Juhi ......... help him nahi toh poori vat hai iss baache ki....Hitler ka avatar hai ek horror film ..............

Juhi: What??

Sid: Jao ........ otherwise ........... kachumber kar degi jaoooo!!! And nudged Juhi to enter the ward.

As Juhi neared Riddhima she heard Riddhima coolly telling the child to be careful while playing so that the ball does not hit any of the patients. Riddhima was a stern person but seeing her such with children was a pleasant surprise. 'How wrong was Siddhant? Yes she is stern but not a horror film'

Sid: 'Horror film ...........  sab rules follow karvati thi mujhe se ghar pe .......... aur kaise mujhe kaise darati thi ........' A smile spread over his lips as images of those happy days flashed before his eyes.

Juhi quickly retrieved back to notice Sid smiling looking at Riddhima. She felt nice to see this change in Sid.

Riddhima handed the ball back to the child who played skipped away towards the other children who were anxiously waiting for him. She felt a warm feeling spread around her instantaneously A feeling which she always got when she looked at the photograph which now sat on the side table in her bedroom. She felt that person was near somewhere as if watching her reveal in the feeling of peace and joy. He was also happy. She slowly turned, hoping to see that smile once again.

Juhi walked up to Sid who was lost in the days from his past with Riddhima. She wanted to lightly nudge his shoulder to bring him to reality when she suddenly turned to see Riddhima sitting there looking at them smiling.

Link to the next part

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614852&PID=39799117&#39799117

Edited by DJ.. - 02 March 2011 at 2:39am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4crazyjeranJERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92sree12Neha_Srvidyashreenomadsoulmala1108kvvaMrs.Dravidjacobharry10011sonia1000RestlessWriterOvi_Tanniblissfull-jas-ginacmalluangel...Noorya...Pragziepsaradashamilssdtvgojannami2811aamirkhanfanNusiSgmonty22poojahandaLennienikita_88togepe30indian_beauty

Go to top