Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 85 Page 133 (Page 18)

vidyashree Senior Member
vidyashree
vidyashree

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Wow dj wat a excellent update i loved every bit of it Clap sids anger and ridzy defending wit juhi regarding sid wow everythi ws awesome... And te fnd wit riddhina gupta is making me curious.. Plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

saumya{roka} Senior Member
saumya{roka}
saumya{roka}

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
first of all congrats on completing more than 50 parts of your ff. i know you completed those way back but i read those all just yesterday.
you are too good yaar. especially i loved the thing of going into flashbacks that was happening in the starting parts.....sid is one angry man in your ff.......that had to happen....riddhima just took away the innocence and happiness in his life. you have just portrayed her the way she is in serial. forever confused soul. but i loved the part where she was defending sid.
seriously feel bad for shilpa yaar. i actually liked atul here because he took sid's side. i hated him in the serial, he was the one to instigate riddhima for commiting suicide.
let me guess maybe in next part sid will come to know that ridz and armaan's marriage is on the rocks.....
cant wait to read the next one..
update soon

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Part 59

'Dr.Riddhima Gupta!!! Gupta!!! How can she be a Gupta? Why is she still a Gupta? But why I am feeling so concerned about this? For her I was just a responsibility. Mere hone na hone se kabhi usse farak nahi pada uske liye toh sab kuch armaan tha ......... Shilpa!!! .......... usse bhi toh apna nahi mana kabhi woh toh uska apna khoon thi .......phir bhi ......... kyu soch raha hoon uske baare mein ....... mujhe usse koi lena dena nahi hai ......... woh aaj Riddhima Gupta or ya ...................damn I am not interested like she never was in us.'

Juhi noticed Sid's expression change rapidly from disbelief to concern to finally settle down on the same indifferent look she had seen whenever he had encountered Riddhima. What was he thinking? Why was he thinking so much?

She stood there trying to decipher the change of expression on Sid's face when the liftman curtly announced. 'Ground floor' Juhi snapped out of her thoughts and moved out But Sid still felt a little dazed. He was finding it difficult to digest the new information thrown in his face. 'Kya yeh sahi hai ... kyu woh abhi bhi Riddhima Gupta hai ya wapis armaan ne ............'

Whatever Sid was feeling at the moment did arouse Juhi's curiosity But what bothered her more was that she did not see any regret on Sid's face for his attitude towards Riddhima. He had once again was disrespectful towards Riddhima which annoyed Juhi.

Sid moved out of the elevator when his chain of thoughts broke 'Siddhant chalo...........'

Sid returned to brood over the facts while Juhi had started contemplating about their outing. They had barely taken a few steps towards the exit when Juhi suddenly halted in her tracks 'You know what forget it ........ I don't feel like going.'

Sid was quick to snap out of his thoughts when he heard Juhi's offended tone once again. He detested the sound of it. 'Kyu ..........kya hua .............please chalo na ........... '

Juhi: Siddhant let me be honest ......... I don't like the way you refer the way you behave with Riddhima

'Riddhima!!!! ........ why did she have to be here?' Sid closed his eyes took a deep breath and cleared his thoughts. 'Can we not talk about it?'

Juhi: Why refer to a person like this ...........

Sid: Look Juhi we almost lost a patient the other day ............

Juhi: Do you even know what exactly happened that day?

Sid: I know adequate and why are we again on this topic ............ we were going out to take a break why can't we just leave everything behind and just relax.

Juhi: Even I did't want to talk about it ........... but seriously I tell you what...... I don't feel like going ........ She turned to leave but Sid was quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her.

Sid: Please Juhi ........... chalo na ......... I am sorry ......... I didn't mean to hurt you

Juhi: Siddhant.......

Sid: Juhi ......... I am really sorry ........... please chalo na........

Juhi reluctantly agreed. Finally they went to the coffee shop near by and settled down. Juhi was unusually quiet which unsettled Sid. Noticing this change in Sid Juhi promptly started a conversation. She did not want to talk further on the issue that was bothering her. She did not intend to make Sid uncomfortable nor did she want to spoil her mood further arguing about it.

Slowly the tension was easing out but not completely. They spoke randomly about their things their plans to do over the weekend, work and generally about life. Though both were trying to keep their mind away from what had happened but could not. Time and again their mind would drift away. Juhi could not understand Sid offensive behaviour while Sid was still stuck on what Juhi had disclosed.

Finally the conversation got stirred toward the thing both were thinking about.

Juhi: Dr Gupta bhi ek bahoot ache neurosurgeon reh chuke hai ........ par aaj kaal surgery perform nahi karte......... agar woh hote toh shayaad hum nahi milte ...........

Sid: Maloom hai .........  

Sid desperately wanted to know more about Riddhima. 'Dr Riddhima Gupta unki beti hai na ?

Juhi: Haan ............kyu .......

Sid: Woh abhi bhi ........ yaane ......... is she not married?

Juhi found the question very wierd coming from Sid. Why was he so concerned? 'Kyu poocha rahe ho?

Sid nervously answered: Nahi aise hi ......... woh toh hamare age ki hai .......... and still carrying her maiden name so was just wondering.

He need to ensure that the truth about their past is not revealed to anyone.

Juhi: Why married women nowadays retain their maiden name and surname (last name)

Sid: So she has retained it kya? Curiosity getting better of him

Juhi: Yes .............. she has retained her maiden surname Gupta instead of changing it to mallik

Link to the next update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614852&PID=39601596&#39601596

Edited by DJ.. - 24 February 2011 at 2:54pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

JERAN_rocksinnocenteyez92sree12ratan24superxuberantNeha_Srvidyashreemala1108Mrs.Dravidsaumya{roka}KITfanjacobharry10011Ovi_Tanniblissfull-jas-kiran255Cythereaginac...Noorya...Pragzienami2811ssdtvgojanshamilpoojahandamonty22Lennienikita_88indian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
DJ....nice update...hmmm Sid was very curious to knowWink awwwwww he's still sweetEmbarrassed

and ok somewhat of the truth is out....waiting for the entire truth to be outWink 

plzzzzzzzz continue soon........

DJ..

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
DJ Awesome update!!

I can't wait to see what happens next, but I feel like we are back to the beginning again LOL Sid will avoid Riddhima knowing or thinking that she is still married but I am guessing he will eventually find out the failures of her marriage.

DJ..

poojahanda IF-Sizzlerz
poojahanda
poojahanda

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
thanks alot
nice one 4 sureClap
looking forward 4 ur turn of events
that u have 4 us
looking forward 2 the journey of sidma
thanks

DJ..

jacobharry10011 Goldie
jacobharry10011
jacobharry10011

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.....Hope Sid finds out everything in the next update

DJ..

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Sid now knows she is married

Knowing Sid he will keep hid distance even more.........

I wonder when Juhi will catch on, now she is seeing both sides in a way

DJ..

Go to top