Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SR FF DMG3 Phir Bhi Saath Hai Hum Part 85 Page 133 (Page 137)

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Wow DJ your updating so fast! I have to comment on 3 updates!LOL

Okay here I go.

First of all I love Juhi...I seriously do. Not only is she a good friend but she also knows what love truly is...unlike our confused Ridhimma. I loved it when Juhi was talking to Ridhimma about Sid but she was visualising her husband. That was beautiful! And the way she held Ridhimma without saying a word just shows what a beautiful heart she truly has.

And Ridhimma...Im sorry but she really has no rights at all  on Sid,let alone be jealous of anyone else who might like him. It really is selfish of her. Instead of feeling happy for him that he might have finally found someone else shes feeling sorry for herself cos its not her! But then in the last update I did feel sorry for her. Life with Armaan wasnt what she expected it to be. She gave up the most wonderful person for a selfish one. But I guess she's had 10 years of pain for the wrong decision she made all those years ago.

OK now you totally got me when it was Dr. Shashank who the call was about! I thought that perhaps Sid had had an accident! Very cleverly written DJ.

But now Im coming to the part where Im not sure I agree with you. Sid and massi's conversation about not disclosing things to Ridhimma about Shilpa.

I think you know how I feel about Sid and his honesty. He has never hid anything from anyone despite the fact that it might hurt him...he has always been truthful and that makes him so unique from everyone else. I dont know DJ...I just feel that Sid would have told Ridhimma about Shilpa. I dont think he would have consulted anyone else on the matter. He always did what he felt right no matter what anyone else said. Remember during his and Ridhimmas 2nd wedding Shilpa told him not to tell Ridhimma that Armaan wasnt there but he still did despite knowing that she might not have married him...I wish she hadn't by the way!!

But then again perhaps these 10 years has changed him. Anyway DJ its sad that your FF will finally be ending but Im looking forward to see how you close it!Big smile

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Wow DJ your updating so fast! I have to comment on 3 updates!LOL

Okay here I go.

First of all I love Juhi...I seriously do. Not only is she a good friend but she also knows what love truly is...unlike our confused Ridhimma. I loved it when Juhi was talking to Ridhimma about Sid but she was visualising her husband. That was beautiful! And the way she held Ridhimma without saying a word just shows what a beautiful heart she truly has.

And Ridhimma...Im sorry but she really has no rights at all  on Sid,let alone be jealous of anyone else who might like him. It really is selfish of her. Instead of feeling happy for him that he might have finally found someone else shes feeling sorry for herself cos its not her! But then in the last update I did feel sorry for her. Life with Armaan wasnt what she expected it to be. She gave up the most wonderful person for a selfish one. But I guess she's had 10 years of pain for the wrong decision she made all those years ago.

OK now you totally got me when it was Dr. Shashank who the call was about! I thought that perhaps Sid had had an accident! Very cleverly written DJ.

But now Im coming to the part where Im not sure I agree with you. Sid and massi's conversation about not disclosing things to Ridhimma about Shilpa.

I think you know how I feel about Sid and his honesty. He has never hid anything from anyone despite the fact that it might hurt him...he has always been truthful and that makes him so unique from everyone else. I dont know DJ...I just feel that Sid would have told Ridhimma about Shilpa. I dont think he would have consulted anyone else on the matter. He always did what he felt right no matter what anyone else said. Remember during his and Ridhimmas 2nd wedding Shilpa told him not to tell Ridhimma that Armaan wasnt there but he still did despite knowing that she might not have married him...I wish she hadn't by the way!!

But then again perhaps these 10 years has changed him. Anyway DJ its sad that your FF will finally be ending but Im looking forward to see how you close it!Big smile

Thank you for the lovely comment ...Embarrassed

as for the part in blue ...

Yes Sid is unique for his fearless honestly But he is honest even if it hurts himself he is at a disadvantage But if he sees that someone else may be at a disadvantage or may get hurt he may try to hide the truth. For e.g. when he first got married to Riddhima he hid the suicide attempt the bogus marriage and all details from Shashank and Gupta family and friends for protecting Riddhima and Gupta family's repute

Here also I believe he and massi feel that disclosing the truth now may have more disadvantages Riddhima will break knowing her sister died a lonely death Her nephew was alone all along armaan hid the truth from her which he had told life would have been different

Also both are worried how it will affect Riddhima's already shaky marriage plus all other aspects that they debated on in the convo

Yes Sid takes his own decisions but he thought of checking with Massi cause she also is connected with Rohan's life and hence would be of help She knew Shilpa and Rohan and has seen the world and could be a guiding factor.

Plus he accepts he is running high on emotions hence may take a irrational decision not completely evaluating the consequences hence wants a neutral view which he know Massi will be able to give Hence he goes to her and not anyone else.

Hope i am able to explain my pov and yes this is just a stage in the final decision Wink

Edited by DJ.. - 02 June 2011 at 4:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108sonia1000poojahandawhispaRajiniliciousindian_beauty

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
awesome parts
continue soon
thanks for PM.

Go to top