Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ur 1st 3 lines r great & mein sid se pyar karti hoon her confession paragraph is amazing & i hope tumhare aankhoon mein padi dhool hat gayi hogi love this line & juhi  wiping tears frm riddhima face great paragraph & sid thinking about his guilt & riddhima thinking that juhi is the right girl 4 him they r just made 4 each other & i think the phone call is frm padma about dr shashank
-veena.shona- thumbnail

brooo

finallyyy Riddhima ws accepting d truth๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG! Sid's accident๐Ÿ˜ญ

hope he gets well soon๐Ÿ˜ญ

nitikajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM UPDATE BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ FOR SID'S ACCIDENT
shamil thumbnail
wonderful update bro!
she deserve all the agony she is going thru.. its nothing compared to what sid went thru! Now that she has lost interest in armaan , she wont mind sid in her life again?? but then for how long??? after a few years she may again long for armaan's company.
I know this is an SR ff and can guess how it will end but  that woman always brings back bitter memories
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow DJ your updating so fast! I have to comment on 3 updates!๐Ÿ˜†

Okay here I go.

First of all I love Juhi...I seriously do. Not only is she a good friend but she also knows what love truly is...unlike our confused Ridhimma. I loved it when Juhi was talking to Ridhimma about Sid but she was visualising her husband. That was beautiful! And the way she held Ridhimma without saying a word just shows what a beautiful heart she truly has.

And Ridhimma...Im sorry but she really has no rights at all  on Sid,let alone be jealous of anyone else who might like him. It really is selfish of her. Instead of feeling happy for him that he might have finally found someone else shes feeling sorry for herself cos its not her! But then in the last update I did feel sorry for her. Life with Armaan wasnt what she expected it to be. She gave up the most wonderful person for a selfish one. But I guess she's had 10 years of pain for the wrong decision she made all those years ago.

OK now you totally got me when it was Dr. Shashank who the call was about! I thought that perhaps Sid had had an accident! Very cleverly written DJ.

But now Im coming to the part where Im not sure I agree with you. Sid and massi's conversation about not disclosing things to Ridhimma about Shilpa.

I think you know how I feel about Sid and his honesty. He has never hid anything from anyone despite the fact that it might hurt him...he has always been truthful and that makes him so unique from everyone else. I dont know DJ...I just feel that Sid would have told Ridhimma about Shilpa. I dont think he would have consulted anyone else on the matter. He always did what he felt right no matter what anyone else said. Remember during his and Ridhimmas 2nd wedding Shilpa told him not to tell Ridhimma that Armaan wasnt there but he still did despite knowing that she might not have married him...I wish she hadn't by the way!!

But then again perhaps these 10 years has changed him. Anyway DJ its sad that your FF will finally be ending but Im looking forward to see how you close it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Wow DJ your updating so fast! I have to comment on 3 updates!๐Ÿ˜†

Okay here I go.

First of all I love Juhi...I seriously do. Not only is she a good friend but she also knows what love truly is...unlike our confused Ridhimma. I loved it when Juhi was talking to Ridhimma about Sid but she was visualising her husband. That was beautiful! And the way she held Ridhimma without saying a word just shows what a beautiful heart she truly has.

And Ridhimma...Im sorry but she really has no rights at all  on Sid,let alone be jealous of anyone else who might like him. It really is selfish of her. Instead of feeling happy for him that he might have finally found someone else shes feeling sorry for herself cos its not her! But then in the last update I did feel sorry for her. Life with Armaan wasnt what she expected it to be. She gave up the most wonderful person for a selfish one. But I guess she's had 10 years of pain for the wrong decision she made all those years ago.

OK now you totally got me when it was Dr. Shashank who the call was about! I thought that perhaps Sid had had an accident! Very cleverly written DJ.

But now Im coming to the part where Im not sure I agree with you. Sid and massi's conversation about not disclosing things to Ridhimma about Shilpa.

I think you know how I feel about Sid and his honesty. He has never hid anything from anyone despite the fact that it might hurt him...he has always been truthful and that makes him so unique from everyone else. I dont know DJ...I just feel that Sid would have told Ridhimma about Shilpa. I dont think he would have consulted anyone else on the matter. He always did what he felt right no matter what anyone else said. Remember during his and Ridhimmas 2nd wedding Shilpa told him not to tell Ridhimma that Armaan wasnt there but he still did despite knowing that she might not have married him...I wish she hadn't by the way!!

But then again perhaps these 10 years has changed him. Anyway DJ its sad that your FF will finally be ending but Im looking forward to see how you close it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for the lovely comment ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

as for the part in blue ...

Yes Sid is unique for his fearless honestly But he is honest even if it hurts himself he is at a disadvantage But if he sees that someone else may be at a disadvantage or may get hurt he may try to hide the truth. For e.g. when he first got married to Riddhima he hid the suicide attempt the bogus marriage and all details from Shashank and Gupta family and friends for protecting Riddhima and Gupta family's repute

Here also I believe he and massi feel that disclosing the truth now may have more disadvantages Riddhima will break knowing her sister died a lonely death Her nephew was alone all along armaan hid the truth from her which he had told life would have been different

Also both are worried how it will affect Riddhima's already shaky marriage plus all other aspects that they debated on in the convo

Yes Sid takes his own decisions but he thought of checking with Massi cause she also is connected with Rohan's life and hence would be of help She knew Shilpa and Rohan and has seen the world and could be a guiding factor.

Plus he accepts he is running high on emotions hence may take a irrational decision not completely evaluating the consequences hence wants a neutral view which he know Massi will be able to give Hence he goes to her and not anyone else.

Hope i am able to explain my pov and yes this is just a stage in the final decision ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome parts
continue soon
thanks for PM.