Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very emotional update 👏 old memories the present 🤔 u made me remember the fake rain scene...its one of my most favorite 🤗
armaan sooo 🤬  now lets see how this night will pass 😉
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update bro...👏👏...loved their cute moment wen they were thinking beutiful past moment...amvashya ki raath mein chand ki roshni...sighhh now m missing sidhima like hell...if cmg did nt end that way may b we could see more sidhima beautiful moment...😭😭 bt y sid dnt tell her abt shilpa n rohan... hope ridhima ll find out soon shilpa is her sis...

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
sid is a very humble gut..n i was just waiting for the moment he wld loose his cool...esp when ridz kept pondering on the topic...n i was hoping he wld mention shilpa...bc i really want him to find out soon that rids was oblivious to the fact that shilpa is her sister...plz cont soon n thanks for the pm!! :)
RestlessWriter thumbnail

DJ!!!

I am so sorry for commenting so late. As I mentioned in my PM, life's been really hectic and I've always had to rush through the updates with no time to write a proper comment and I did not want to leave rushed comments because for all the effort you take to write out such beautiful updates, you deserve more than a one line comment.. So my hectic schedule finally caught up with my health and has left me sick so I am forced to rest and that gives me the time to go through your updates again and unreserve all my comments.. I know I've left a lot of reserved comments everywhere but I am just going to write my comments for the parts here in one go...

I read through all your updates again and its been almost a roller coaster ride.. Part 75 and 76, I was so excited and happy about SR in the same house for the night. Sid has, is and will always be Riddhima's Knight in shining armour and I just knew he wouldn't leave her there alone in the dark. Its just their destiny and this time Juhi played destiny's messenger to bring them together. I really did not know how you would get them to start a conversation or which way their conversation would unfold but I liked the way you got Riddhima to prod first. Somehow, it just seemed so Riddhima to voice her concern first. Sid would not have pryed into her life because he isn't the kind to dilly dally. For him, Riddhima is a closed chapter or so he thinks and as much as he is concerned about her, he would never interfere or prod. But its also true that he has his limits too for when Riddhima taunted him, he snapped right back.

It was thoughtless of Riddhima to have blurted that she made the effort in her relationship with Armaan that she never did in her relationship with Sid and that genuinely hurt. It really did. At that point, I almost really wished Sid hadn't stayed back. He didn't deserve this but I am glad Sid has developed the ability to shut the doors of his past firmly and though he walked away to get away from it atleast he did not let it affect him too much.

As for Riddhima's recollections of her past with you-know-who (Part 76 & 77, especially part 77) it was disturbing. But not in the way you wrote it but in the way it made me feel. I really did not know what to feel for Riddhima. I know most of the readers are divided into more or less two camps - one that thinks Riddhima deserves what she got and the other that feels that no matter what she did, no woman deserves to go through what she went through. I really don't know what to feel.

My POV, and reasoning are on totally different lines. She was going through tremendous pressure at that point of time with close to no support from Armaan - agreed. But the consummation act itself had occured with her consent. The fact that she went through with an act as intimate as that after giving her consent and yet not wholeheartedly wanting to and simply playing her part makes me seriously lose respect for her. As ironic as it sounds - it makes me feel she cheated on Armaan as well. She was supposed to be in love with Armaan, married to him of her own free will and yet consummating her relationship with him made her feel tainted? Its not something you do just for the heck of it. She claimed to be in love with Armaan - though she was confused about that too. If that was her way of making her marriage work why hadn't she resorted to something likewise with Sid during the time in their relationship when she was desperately trying to convince him that she wanted their relationship, their marriage to work? Its a totally different thing that Sid would have recognized her discomfort in an instant and would never have gone through with it. She did to Armaan exactly what she did to Sid. She tried to convince both of them with empty words that she loved them and if in Sid's case she cheated on him with Armaan; in Armaan's case, she cheated on him by being dishonest in their relationship - in the ultimate act of commitment and love. I don't think I feel sorry for Riddhima for what she went through - because it was her choice - and in that sense I think she deserved it. I am only sorry for her for the choices, the decisions she made and what they reduced her into. Life had come full circle for Riddhima. What she did to Sid, she did to Armaan and to herself.

I know Riddhima accepts her mistake and is just being defensive and thats the only reason I feel sorry for what she has become.

I love the fact that Sid had the maturity to think that their (AR) relationship needed time and though Riddhima claims she did everything possible, I feel she overlooked the one major thing that Sid recognized - both of them, Armaan and Riddhima - had failed to recognize and accept the changes the other had undergone during their time apart. In the situation here, Armana had not changed and Riddhima did not realize that and Riddhima had changed and Armaan did not realize that.

And by the time I reached part 78, I was so disturbed, I really did not know what I wanted next. But I must say you have written and portrayed everything so beautifully. Its difficult to explain. I do not want to sound judgemental or feminist but being a guy, the way you have written Riddhima's turmoil after the 'act', it was spot on. It was exactly what I think would have gone through any female's mind in the said circumstance (I hope and pray, said circumstances do not happen in any female's life ever.)

There were a couple of lines I found extremely brilliant, especially :

Pyaar mein insaan khud ko kho ke apne aap ko pehechanta hai lekin main uss guzare hua pyaar ko saabit kartey kartey khud ki pehechan bhulti jaa rahi thi '.. apni duniya sabhalte sabhalte sab se kat si jaa rahi thi'

All in all, great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and though I really don't know how I want the story to end now, I am absolutely sure you will come up with a logical ending and will do a marvellous job with taking the story forward from this point..

Keep the good work.. Youare really a fantastic writer... 

Tc

Cheers

Neet

Edited by neet06 - 12 years ago
It's an awesome FF.I read all the chapters in one go.
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyy bro

wat an update👏

so our SR r relishing d gud old golden days😳

luvd d way Sid ws calmed down, humming, making coffee, so cute☺️

tht part ws so sweet😳

d only thing i didnt like ws tht pathetic guy, horman🤢

bt i really hope tht Sid tells her abt Shilpa😊

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
edited my comment on pg 108😳
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update Dj👏👏
awww coffee is moonlight how romatic😍
& that Hormonn is so annoying😡
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update👏👏👏
nice convo btw sidma & chand ki roshni mein , namak ke bajay cheeni nahi dalta u brought back good old memories of sidma & u truly said golden days of their life & sid could see a flash of disgust on her face great paragraph & about her betrayal she just made the wrong choice what cvs made her do & hope sid misunderstandings about riddhima get cleared
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DJ awesome update
Hope the truth comes out soon