Viewers' Mansion:Your ideas???

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys!

Howz all??....

This is meeee.....*ahem*....!!....*yeah*...πŸ˜†

Acha,so our dear Sana had this idea that we should open-up a "Critcis' Corner" for the SSBN Forum.This would be like some Fun-thread wherein all members can post their views and reviews about specific episodes.The topic-starter wold post an out and out fun review of the episode,and the members may join-in.πŸ˜ƒ

So,just wanted to know what you all think abt this??...Plus,if any1 wanna volunteer,do jump-in.Either me or Sana would be making the first thread,this Monday.And if  we've enough members to help-out,each day of the week would be dedicatd to each member volunteering:that,they'll be creating the threads for the specific days.πŸ˜ƒ

Do let us know;wht you think of the idea.πŸ˜ƒ

Regards.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok meenu we are ready.......................................
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d new thread atleast we can discuss abt each epi over here give r views
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
The idea sounds great :)

Quick suggestion, why don't we start off with a weekly one, and based on the number of responses switch to a daily one?

Just a thought, but I love the idea of a critics corner :)

Cheers!
~Naina
sameera_ori thumbnail
Grt idea Sana πŸ‘and Meenu i think it will definitely make the forum more active 😳if all the members participate and voice their opinionsπŸ˜ƒ . I'am exited and game for it. πŸ˜ƒ
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx people for yr feedback...its really a gr8 response and so we cn start of on monday.....Thnx and do cum 4 volunteering..it shud be  afun experience 4 all
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Thanks alot for appreciating the idea,guys!!!....We'll be starting off with Monday,then!
Naina!...Earlier,before Sana told me abt this;I thought abt doing it on weekly basis;but then,I thought weekends are mostly busy doing all other works(lol);so would do it on daily basis.So,we get more and more members on daily basis.Kaisa lag-ing??..πŸ˜†....
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bahut acha idea hain meenu
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Arey nai yaar...it was u who made me believe tht even I could've sensible ideas...lol....I would've neva worked on tht if u neva asked!!.....*hats off*....:D..
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb idea......
i would love to volunteer ...
i never miss i single episode as ...........telecast timing is very Convenient for me...........do inform me if u would like to make me a volunteer.....