India-Forums

Rate the performances(Saturday's)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Marzi
Saurabh-Vivek-8.5 
well i personally liked the concept and the dance.When they became girls they were actually dancing like girls
Rahul and Roza-8 
well the choreography was nice there were a few wow moments as well but it wasnt executed well.Rahul and roza are kids and untrained and for the first time it showed in their performance

Geeta
Sonali cornell-9.5 
excellent they are becoming a very strong jodi
Prithvi-vivek-10 
strong dancing

Rajeev
Karan-Carling-9 
Loved the two lifts everyone was pointing out
Vikram-Niharika- 8 
a very simple performance for a kasauti round

Marzi group performance-10 lovely
Geeta group performance-9 good
Rajeev group performance-7 for the first time in DID i felt like they had just prepared the routine an hour ago.But was surprised that even Mithun da said it

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
50 views still no rating.Good going guys
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
many of us are NRIs and havent seen the episode yet Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
btw, just cause Rahul and Roza are kids, doesnt mean theyre untrained
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

Saurabh-Vivek – The concept was amazing. Hats off to Marzi for that! Clap For some reason, Saurabh-Vivek always outperform in the kasautii rounds, IDK, they give a very good performance everytime, not as good as to get the POTD. But very nice, above average act like this one.

Rahul-Roza – I didn't like their performance that much. They could've done wonders with this. Their start was a bit shaky, I felt. Roza was standing their awkwardly waiting for Rahul to come down, and in that process they missed half a beat I think. Then, like Geeta said, their transitions weren't smooth and I think they lost coordination somewhere in the middle. Could've done much better.

Cornell-Sonali- The concept was great, great storytelling and Sonali was fabulous throughout. I liked how she changed her expressions with a click of a button, and I think she overshadowed Cornell today. Very good act!

Prithvi-Vivek – Phenomenal performance! I like such performances where they don't have any lyrics in the audio and the dance does the storytelling for you, it is truly a beauty to watch. They gave it their best, and how! Clap

Karan-Carling – I had mixed feelings on this performance. Same old contemporary and same old Karan being the one taking the limelight. A couple of places it was shaky indeed. But other than that, I felt it was an awesome performance, especially that last lift(even though initially shaky).

Vikram-Niharika- OK, Niharika screwed up. But I still feel they were not the worst. Why did they get eliminated? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Vikram-Niharika DID NOT deserve to go! i couldn't find anything wrong with the performance! what the hell? Rahul and Roza were clearly weaker today. and i feel instead of rahul-roza, surya-sneha should've been in the bottom. but if i were to eliminate someone form the people put in the kasauti, it would've no doubt been rahul-roza! so not fair! dada is on crack!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkNoor_Ul_Ainakannadebayon

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Prithvi-Vivek -- 10 -- nah, not based on sentiments, they were truly good. And they wouldnt have been in bottom today if Geeta had a 3rd pair..

Karan-Carling -- 9.25 -- Good, but Karan always stands out in their acts. And they wouldnt have been in bottom if Rajeev had a 3rd pair..

Vikram-Niharika -- 9 -- Okay Niha wasnt upto par with Vikram, but then in most pairs that issue exists - one dancer is always better than the other except for Prithvi-Vivek and Amit-Falon... I dont think they deserved to be eliminated today!

Cornell-Sonali -- 9.5 -- very good concept and execution. It was good to see Sonali doing a great job, as Cornell does better all the time.

Saurabh-Vivek -- 9 -- not extraordinary, but somehow they manage to survive in the elimination rounds despite in it every week!! Compared to their previous acts, this one was much better.

Rahul-Roza -- 8.5 -- What happened to Roza?? She suddenly seems to be low in energy!! Is she giving up in her mind?? I would have felt bad if this pair got eliminated though they were the worst, as Saurabh-Vivek deserve the elimination since week one..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohit1305desigirl123Rapierdebayon

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Prithvi-Vivek -- 10 -- nah, not based on sentiments, they were truly good. And they wouldnt have been in bottom today if Geeta had a 3rd pair..

Karan-Carling -- 9.25 -- Good, but Karan always stands out in their acts. And they wouldnt have been in bottom if Rajeev had a 3rd pair..

Vikram-Niharika -- 9 -- Okay Niha wasnt upto par with Vikram, but then in most pairs that issue exists - one dancer is always better than the other except for Prithvi-Vivek and Amit-Falon... I dont think they deserved to be eliminated today!

Cornell-Sonali -- 9.5 -- very good concept and execution. It was good to see Sonali doing a great job, as Cornell does better all the time.

Saurabh-Vivek -- 9 -- not extraordinary, but somehow they manage to survive in the elimination rounds despite in it every week!! Compared to their previous acts, this one was much better.

Rahul-Roza -- 8.5 -- What happened to Roza?? She suddenly seems to be low in energy!! Is she giving up in her mind?? I would have felt bad if this pair got eliminated though they were the worst, as Saurabh-Vivek deserve the elimination since week one..

word for word what i felt. and somehow u managed to read the numbers i had in mind too!LOL i was just too lazy to post all that. LOLbut u put it so well! i agree with everything. and i ALSO felt that way about saurabh and vivek. they do manage to escape evictions every time. they are weak on fridays and they step it up on saturdays. lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rohit1305akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index